1. You must be weird, obviously.
2. You have to message a captain or the forum to join, and we'll put you on here!
(our previous forums:
3. You must have a username/signature
4. You must give a captain an example of how you are weird. This example must have occurred within the past month.
5. In addition to existing as an exceptionally bizarre aquatic bird, you must pledge to be respectful and supportive of all users, and refrain from hostility of any sort.
6. Follow the KotLC Wiki Policies and Guidelines
7. Due to multiple unfortunate events, the limit of <big> tags is 18. Do not, under any circumstances (unless given explicit permission by both Cress and Charlotte, and no one else) exceed this limit.
8. It is strongly recommended that wikians diagnosed with anatidaephobia (noun; the irrational fear that somewhere, a duck or goose is watching you) do not join this club, as members will have many ducks stalking them. However, joining this club may be a way to get over your fear of stalkery waterfowl. Your call.
9. You must be a captain to edit this template or make ducky threads.
10. OPTIONAL: it is suggested for you to put something, doesn't matter if it's small or large, on your profile indicating that you are a part of this, but if you do not have an account, this rule does not apply to you.
You do not have to have an account. You can join without an account, but you have to have something that we can call you. MagicDaydreamer does not have an account, but they calls themself MagicDaydreamer, so they're one of the founders. Welp... now they have an account, but you still don't need an account to join...!
This club was founded by the users Charlotte O CATS KOTLC and MagicDaydreamer
We elect one captain whenever one is needed. Captains are to be as weird as possible, as well as recruit members to our club(/cult). Captains and wiki administrators are the only ones allowed to edit this Strange Ducks badge.