Bio Hi, fellow homo sapiens (or so I assume...?). Clearly you have wandered to the mess that is my page, so... welcome! All you need to know is that I like to draw. And read. And go on random tangents. Pfp by @RlkaRbx (twitter)
Hi! I'm Renee/Aria, but you can call me Slink, or Izy, or whatever. I really don't care. I also use she/her pronouns.
Some facts about me:
- I read a lot- it's basically my job. I also read really fast, so that's fun. Takeaway- I'm wasting my family's money on books all the time.
- I'm one of those rare people who actually like school (or most of the time, anyway). My favorite subjects are Science and English.
- I draw as well- on the computer and on paper. A lot. Here's a drawing I did of Biana 'tis recently:
- Currently desperately trying to piece together all of the clues we've been given in Legacy into theories about everything... because that's what I'm wasting my life on, apparently.
- And, yeah! I might add some more later, but I hope you learned something about me- and don't be afraid to message me on my profile! I'd love to hang out with you, and politely discuss theories and ship arguments!
Chandelfitz (best ship, probably otp)
...But... honestly... I really don't care about ship wars... so I'm not really into hardcore shipping anybody. So I usually consider myself neutral on all fronts
Keefe: I just want to give him a hug. And he also has an actual character arc! Yay! (even if it sometimes seems to digress...?) And I have to admit, having a character arc... is really uncommon in this series... so I guess that's quite an accomplishment.
Linh: Okay, no one doesn't like Linh. Especially after what she went through in Flashback and Legacy... too pure for this world. Though she really needs some characterization - and some more screentime... But for now, headcannons will have to do, I guess.
Marella: This girl is on fire! Uh... literally? And, of course, she's also on Team We Need More Screentime and Development.
Tam: He probably wins for most selfless character in the series. And... he has a healthy amount of memes dedicated to him, which is usually a good sign.
I may or may not work on (or be working on) a fanfic in the future, so when I begin to post it (if I do), I'll post it on here.
I also like visiting fanfics in my spare time, so send me your favorites- preferably within my favorite ships/interests, but really, I don't care!
Or, if you want feedback on your fanfic, send it to me! I really just like getting involved in the writing community.
Make Keefe a Pickle Snapper
Keefe needs this, he's had a hard life and deserves a pickle.
He should be able to snap and one of these delicious bumpy green treats will appear.