Um so...you can call me Luna(or Lunabeth if you feel like typing out more letters)Fun Fact: I've met a dog named Lunabeth and no that's not why I chose my username. I live in San Francisco, California and it is almost always cloudy, foggy, windy, ect. Beautiful, sunny California is a lie. i mean i guess there's some places that are like that but whatever.
- My all-time favorite character is Luna Lovegood cause she's amazing
- Cat Person
- 90% of the time i say "cause" instead of "because" cause who has time to type out two extra letters? that and capitalization-no one has time for that
- I have a younger sister who has read Keeper of the Lost Cities. she's annoying
- My spirit animal is a 🦊fox🦊
- Um...I have a cat and a dog
- I can not spel, i can not grammer
- I love traveling! Also plane trips are fun-don't judge me-it might be the excitement or something but people are always complaining about security, and uncomfortable chairs and yada yada but like it's FUN
- If I had to pick a favorite character it would probably be either Lady Gisela or Marella. I also love Sophie, Biana, Ro, Keefe, Della, Amy, Dex, Fitz, Linh, Tam, Grady, Silveny, Edaline, Squall/Juline, Calla, Tarina, Livvy, Grizel, and so many others(yah I know I just named like all the characters). AHHH they're all so amazing in their own ways
- My favorite books(in order) are:
I still need to process Legacy to decide but i'm pretty sure i really liked it
my favorite book/book series is the Keeper of the Lost Cities cause it's amazing
Other series I enjoyed (in no particular order)-
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Heros of Olympus
- Pretty much anything by Rick Riordan
- Harry Potter
- The Land of Stories
- The Lunar Chronicles
- The Unwanteds
- Ruby Redfort
- The Hunger Games
- His Dark Materials
- School For Good and Evil
- Wings of Fire
- The Series of Unfortunate Events
- The Secret Series
- Story Thieves
- Warriors (I started reading these in first/second grade and I loved them sooooooo much, I haven't read them in a while though)
I may not have finished all of these because i just don't have timeeeee Sad books, Warning: Sad (Aka any book I cried during)-
- The Fault in our Stars
- A Mango Shaped Space
Other good books-
- The 57 Bus
- All the Light We Cannot See
This is incomplete. there are so many good books out there and so many I still need to read
- Not the Neverseen ;)...okay yah, the Neverseen
- Marvel Fanclub (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D)
I can never decide what I ship(except for Team Foster-Keefe cause mmmMMMMMMMMM!!!!!)
ALL HAIL TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE!!!!!!!
BAM IT'S TIANA!
-I might ship Kam one day but for now I love the fact that they hate each other to much
-Fakemintan i guess...
-Lord Cassius and Alina (I mean...they're perfect for each other and imagining Keefe's reaction-XD...I'm slightly evil)
-I honestly think Fitz would make a great councilor
-Chandelitz, Dover, Foskets, and Brason!
...and more I'm probably forgetting
I will admit I'm sorta-kinda blinded by the bright aura of Team Foster-Keefe XD though I'm willing to listen to arguments about any ship, there's so many good points about them that I'd never think of.
If You Care
(these are all copy and pasted btw)
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.Everyone has a story. Everyone's a person. Bullying isn't right - and we're going see that it comes to an end.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, or you're just too lazy. Take it as a challenge. You'd be surprised how many people this affects, positively and negatively. A few clicks of your mouse may just save a life, or bring a smile.
Please read - true story - prepare to be sad (This did not happen to me, I copy/pasted it.)
I was walking around in a Target store when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?
The old lady replied: You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?'
'OK,' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to him without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!'
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
ummm yeah i got bored one day and was like "i'll make my profile fancy and fix the giant random mess" and then it got to fancy with the tabs and stuff and took to long and i never sorted through all this so maybe i will someday but don't get your hopes up
btw a lot of these i probably saw somewhere else and forgot who said them sooooo sorry
- Sophie's genetic parents
- Vision and Wanda/Scarlet Witch(the Legacy cover/inflicting) jk...sorta
- Mr. Forkle was listed as "family" on her Exillium packet and, honestly, the excuse he came up with was terrible. He also braided Sophie's hair in Flashback and he seemed practiced or something, idk. So could Mr. Forkle's (dead?) daughter be Sophie's mother?
- Sophie's abilities
- Teleporter-She got this ability because her genes were modeled after alicorn dna
- Inflictor-Reason her genes were modeled after alicorn DNA, she needs to inflict positive emotions in order to heal minds-Mr.Forkle DNA thing
- Enhancer-Pretty sure Mr. Forkle said she inherited this one from one of her genetic parents, I'm also pretty sure we don't know any enhancers or at least that they have that ability.
- Telepath-idk, possibly genetic
- Polyglot-They probably wanted to give Sophie this because it's sort of symbolic that she knows the other species(trolls, gnomes, ect.) languages and the other species respect her more and are more willing to listen to her.-Mr.Forkle DNA thing
- Jensi's brother is Blur!!!(yah i know this is what everyone says)-Blur description-"He was skinnier than Sophie had imagine , and shorter too, but he kept his face turned away, hiding his features."-"his full lips and round cheeks felt strangely familiar." His explanation for who he was was described as long but not very interesting. Idk but maybe he asked Jensi about Sophie a lot and the whole friendship was based on adults forcing their children/siblings to be friends with someone comes into play for the 4th time. he has to explain all of that stuff=long but boring?
- Jensi's brother is not Blur because plot twists and everyone always says he is
- Blur is Lady Alexine cause she's the only other known Phaser...
- Descrying is a fake ability somehow
- I see it as Terik is the only Descryer ever while there are a few dead Inflictors plus Sophie
- Terik needed an ability to be on the Council
- Terik and Tinker are...strange. They're not trustworthy.
- I want Marella on the
LegacyBook 9 cover with either Dex or Biana (and Sophie)
- I want Marella on the
- I really don't like Mr. Forkle. he never gives any answers and it's so annoying. and like he cares but then doesn't and mdfkjflmc
- I feel like Ro, Grizel, and Tarina have very similar personalities
- More deaths please, the stakes are higher and it makes it more realistic and impactful on the reader and characters(i say that now i'm going to severally regret it when i get my wish)
- I feel like the bodyguards, for the most part, don't contribute much to the story
- I guess they're important for how the world buildy stuff but like 5 bodyguards is a little much-Legacy just had to find out ways to get rid of them
- I do love Ro though
- I want the last book(not necessarily the 9th if there are more) to be called "Moonlark" because I feel like the series is sort-of coming full circle. That or "Swan Song".
- Need more MARELLA-and Dex and Biana
- I thought Oralie was a conjurer for a really long time and then I found out she wasn't and I was very confused
This next part is me just rambling about the Legacy cover cause I'm going insane waiting for the book and I had nothing better to do...
- There was a really good crepe stall across the street from big ben...not important at all
- Sophie's hair is getting longer-book 1-around shoulder length-book 8-hip length
- They are in London(Big Ben/Houses of Parliament) most likely because of Keefe's green door memory
- Big Ben is at 12:00, could be midnight or noon
- Sky is light to be midnight but dark to be noon-could Tam be darkening the sky somehow?
- Very busy at noon, people would still be there at midnight-obscurer?
- I really didn't like how Fitz looked on Everblaze/Lodestar-he looks amazing on Legacy!!
- Keefe has the exact same expression that he had on Neverseen
- Clothes-Fitz looks really fancy, Keefe looks kinda fancy, Sophie has been wearing fancy clothes in general lately-still fancy though
- Sophie isn't wearing the Ruewen crest-three sided throwing star-Genetic Parent's crest?-I don't think that would stop Sophie from wearing the Ruewen crest though, she's still their daughter, idk. It could be she feels like she wants to know more about her other family but still feels attached to her human one and Grady/Edaline. The three sides could show her three families that she's a part of(someone else said this but i don't remember who it was sooooo)
- I feel like the letters "Legacy" are too skinny and squished or something-maybe the color-i don't like them
- Keefe is either holding something, positioning his thumb weird, trying to support Sophie's weight better, or just holding her hand awkwardly
- I love new-evil Sophie. Start getting revenge on the Neverseen!
- Sophie's socks are amazing-it seems like she's always cold so warm socks?
- It looks like Sophie finally figured out how to pinpoint her inflicting(though she did it in book 1 sooooo)
- Shannon said all the legacy elf-peps were on "Legacy" but isn't Biana Vacker part of the Vacker legacy?!?
- The cover in general looks cool
- As long as there isn't more books then planned Keefe will officially be on every even numbered cover
- Big Ben is at 12:00, could be midnight or noon
Lost Cities Keeper Wiki✨Lost Wizarding Cities Wiki✨FakeMintan Wiki✨Dex Dizznee Appreciation Wiki✨Keefe Sencen Idolization Wiki✨Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki✨Harry Potter Wiki✨Riordan Wiki✨Lunar Chronicles Wiki✨School for Good and Evil Library✨Dark Crystal Wiki✨Unwanteds Wiki✨Wings of Fire Wiki
if it's your birthday then happy birthday! and if it isn't then happy belated birthday! Happy belated Halloween! also happy christmas/hanukkah/kwanzaa/other winter holiday if it's any of those today or in the near future...yah. december is the best month because there are so many holidays and stuff. other than november of course because that's the month ✨Legacy✨ comes out in and aaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! it's taking for ever to arrive. Um yah...that's about it... have a good day?