"the sheer amount of bread i have eaten in the past four days is somewhat copious and at the very least councerning but i haven't the mental energy to care"
howdy gang. it's me. luna. most of you probably don't know me, but below is a little fragment of me from circa 2018. [now with spicy commentary and updates from present-day-luna] enjoy my little time capsule and still feel free to talk to me :)
[throwback to when i used capital letters]
Hi, I'm Luna! <3 (Or Blueberry Pancake to some people—don’t ask)
I am a member of The Sophitz Armada! I'm pretty neutral on Sophitz and Sokeefe (I see merit in both). Ultimately it's up to Sophie, but I do see just a tiny bit more possibility and relationship with Keefe, but I'm willing to be proven wrong. [they're both cute and i just want them to be happy]
I used to spend a lot of time on the wiki but had to take a break because of school; I try to be as active as possible, though!! [not active enough clearly but i like to drop in—the wiki will always feel like home]
Hit me up if you have book recommendations or just wanna be friends !! (also feel free to contact me through discord) [please talk to me i just want to make friends; also if you do go on the discord, i'm a mod there with the nickname ೃ⁀➷ luna | mod ₊˚. or some variant of that]
Lovely People <3[edit | edit source]
- Bananazilla the Telepath (SOPHTON FOR LIFE) A cool dude who plans funerals in a corner whilst dealing with all of our crazy. Also, please stop tripping on chairs, it hurts their feelings.
- Biana&Tam (#HAM4LYFE) My wonderful Korean twin, you are incredible and totally deserve Tam if Biana doesn't get him first. we are the Amazing, Incredible, Fabulous Twins!
- Book Beliefs (BREA Forever!) Bea, a great author and debating with you is fun! I JSUT want to say that you're fabulous! #BEACAN'TSPELLJSUTSHEMEANSJUST! #AvengeBethany
- CCow the Hydrokinetic Chloe, you're also really kind and a great friend. You are reasonable and logical within our insanity, and make sure we don't do anything too stupid. I'll miss you!
- Crocp.aws You're an incredible bean who is so good at art, like hOw? Great Fitzphie friend.
- CustardBursts (CONNEVA FOREVER) A slightly crazy girl who is far too interested in my love life for her own good. Keep being awesome at hockey and slaying the universe. THE BOOK PEOPLE AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL
- Ella the Elephant (Elcholas!) Ella, you always have kind things to say and are a generally cool person to be around!
- Hihihi nia! You always leave such kind comments and are a really cool person to talk to. Proud Fitzphie shipper! Your writing is marvellous! Keep your head up and don't let others' words get you down. You are worth it.
- Izilia the Pyrokinetic You're super cool and sing Hamilton with me, so, YAY!
- Julie(t) the Froster My wonderfully kind, fellow Californian!
- LuckySwan Lucky, you're always really sweet and kind, and your art is INCREDIBLE. You provide good insight into situations.
- ReadItAll I'll miss you! You were such a nice person. See you next year!
- And Others! If I forgot to add you, I probably just forgot and will do it ASAP
Reminder: I consider all of you who read this is my friend. However, this was a special appreciation to people I especially admire. In o way was this meant to exclude anyone, I just wanted to share reasons I think these people are amazing. <3 [most of these people are inactive but i love them sm]
Books (and My Ships)[edit | edit source]
- Harry Potter! I read these in first grade for the first time and love them to this day. The first time I took the Sorting quiz, I got Ravenclaw, but I got Slytherin the second time. My wand is Blackthorn wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ½" and Hard flexibility on my Ravenclaw/official account and my Patronus is a Mastiff.
- PJO/HoO! I'm a daughter of Pluto/Hades. PERCABETH FOR LIFE!
- KotLC! I've loved these books since the first one came out. I've had to wait for EVERY book and it's been gruelling.
- Legend! I loved these books but liked Day more than June. That ending made me SOB!
Miscellaneous Fun Facts Because Why Not?[edit | edit source]
- I've taught myself to play the piano [i'm still not very good ksjddkjk]
- I play the violin [hah not anymore]
- Spanish is actually my first language, but I've grown up speaking English as well [yeah this hasn't changed]
- I teach myself languages when I'm bored (I am fluent in: English, Spanish, Mandarin, and Italian; I am still learning: French, Japanese, German, Latin, Greek, Esperanto, and Tagalog) [my french is now much better ! my italian is now vv bad]
- I LOVE DISNEY! Coco is probably one of my favourite Pixar films at the moment. When I was little, I loved Lilo & Stitch, The Aristocats, and The Little Mermaid [wow i was very excited to comment on my love for disney but i guess it stands ahah]
- My voice is said to be soothing and reminiscent of a Disney princess; my vocal range is also right where most Disney voices are [soprano supremacy i guess ?]
- My favourite colours are teal, silver, gold, pastel yellow, and mint blue/green [idk i like pastels and greyscale but all colours are good]
- I've mostly taught myself to draw; I took classes for photorealism and general art knowledge, but the cartoon stuff is all me [still drawing and significantly better than when i wrote this go you little luna]
- I can guess the plot of books by hearing brief summaries and/or reading the first few chapters [and this is how i have managed to not pay attention in english class for the past four years]
- I have met SW Messenger twice, one of them being at my school and the other at the Nightfall launch [now we're at 4 she's probably so sick of me]
thanks for reading through :]