(This is a long list so if you don't like long lists I would not recommend it)
- My name is *GASP* Ethan. No way! What a SM-worthy twist!
- I ship Keefoster.
- I like lots of books and movies (mostly fantasy tho), including [but not limited to]:
-Harry Potter--Read 10 times. *Pauses.* *Frowns.* No, Ted, I do have a life. That's not an appropriate question for this scenario! *Turns to audience* You know, I have to wear a tiny intercom in my ear, and it's pretty annoying when the host asks you random questions about "having a life", among other things. HA, Ted youve been ESPOSED
-Heroes of Olympus
-Chronicles of Narnia
-Keeper of the Lost Cities
-The Hunger Games
-The Rule of Thre3 (It's not a very well-known series, but it's REALLY good--about a neighborhood in a post-apocalyptic world)
-Marvel movies--This is a generally FAQ, so I'll just say it here. My favorite MCU characters are (in order) Luis, Iron Man, Spider Man, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Thanos
4. I really, REALLY like orange chicken. I don't know, that just sounded necessary.
5. I like reading and writing, but I tend to start writing stories but never finish them...
6. I play soccer but don't like watching sports.
7. I get REALLY impatient waiting for the next KOTLC books.
8. I play three instruments--the violin, piano, and kazoo.
9. I love robotics and am in my school's robotics team.
10. Finally, but first priority/importance-wise (the list just kinda happened that way), I'm a Christian. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Obsessive Analysis Club Edit
This club is open to anyone whether you're Sophitz or Sokeefe. If you love making arguments and/or overly analyze things, you can join! Contact me or SuldreenSong to join.
- EthanDaCryokinetic (me, co-founder)
- SuldreenSong (co-founder, club-name-maker)
- Charlotte O Cats KOTLC
- Keefe and Sophie
- Keefe Sencen
- Sophie and Fitz (To see what the opposing argument is and then disprove it in the Keefoster page Mwah ha haaa)
HAIL LUIS Edit
HAIL JEFF THE CHICKEN Edit
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Unless you're a stalker, in which case I ask you, why you a stalker? Click on this link to redeem yourself:
Read this page and do a thorough life examination, asking yourself the following questions:
- Why am I a stalker?
- Do I know that stalking is illegal?
- Do I wish to go to jail?
- What is my life coming to?
- Should the author of this page consider using bullets instead of numbers?
- What should my new point of life be?
Thank you for your time.
Am I done now, Ted? Are those questions enough to comfort *air quotes* worried parents? *end air quotes* Oh, oka---WHAT? I have to do another SECTION? *Listens for a sec* Ok, I don't CARE who's the host--I'm the guest so DEAL with it! You know what? Fine. I'll add another section. But I expect a raise.
Another Section Edit
Ha ha, Ted.
Ted (over auditorium speakers): Curses! Foiled again!
Anyone want to learn about the Stegaria Union? The Santa's Elves cultists? The linking bridge to Canadaria? The truth of Lewis and Clark's Expedition? The evolution of the Stegos? Haven't heard of it? Of course not. They don't teach it in school. If you want to visit the wiki, go to stegoland-wiki.fandom.com. NOTE: This wiki is still under construction.