- I LIVE... Somewhere lost in my own mind
- AGE... I am this many years
- MY OCCUPATION IS... Best friend
- BIO... "It's so strange that Autumn is so beautiful yet everything is dying."
- I AM... Female
“Right. Because our family doesn't decide who we are. We decide who we are. Believe me, it drives my parents crazy. And sometimes that's the only thought that gets me through the day.”—Keefe Sencen, in Everblaze
- “I seem to remember you having a bummer few weeks and then everything went back to Perfect Vacker-land. So where's my perfect fix? Why does it keep spiraling and spiraling and spiraling?”
- Art is about honesty." -Keefe Sencen, Page 643 of Nightfall
- "I'm Batman, so I could be your hero any day."-Keefe Sencen, Neverseen
- Hindsight is a dangerous game to play - Edaline
- Stars can't shine without darkness.
- Don't fight for her... Even if you managed to make her stay with you... 3 hearts will break... but if you let her go... only 1 heart will break... that's yours... and that doesn't matter as long as you love her.
- It seems we're attempting to drain the ocean with a leaking spoon. But even if that's the case, we can give up, or we can continue taking it one leaking spoonful at a time. - Mr. Forkle
- He's not all bad. No one is. That's what makes villains so scary. Their not as different from us as we want them to be. - Sophie Foster
- Quotes that are yet to come:
- "My father cried the day I was born because he knew he'd never be as beautiful as me." - Keefe Sencen, probably (Credits to incorrect-kotlc-quotes on Tumblr.)
- Out of all of my body parts,my eyes are in the best shape.I do about 667 eyerolls a day." - Tam Song, probably (Credits to incorrect-kotlc-quotes on Tumblr.)
- Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life form? -
- Sometimes you must let go of your pride and do what is asked of us. -
- Anakin, your breaking my heart! Your going down a path I cannot follow. -
- It started with a girl and a young man. It ended with a young woman and a man. Now all that's left is a broken warrior and a monster.
- Let me give you some advice. Assume everyone will betray you, and you will never be disappointed. -
- There is more than one sort of prison, Captain," Chirrut said. "I sense that you carry yours wherever you go.
- Stardust," Jyn said. "It's that one." "I know because it's me.”
- "The Force moves darkly near a creature that's about to kill," Chirrut answered.”
- “The strongest stars have hearts of kyber. - Chirrut Imwe
- “Get your head out of your cockpit. - Leia Solo
- Good Anakin. Good. Kill him. Kill him now.” - Sheev Palpatine
- “You’re just a child with a mask.” (The Last Jedi)
“My disappointment in your performance cannot be overstated.” (The Last Jedi) - Snoke
“Traveling through hyperspace ain’t like dusting crops, farm boy.” (A New Hope)
“Great shot kid, that was one in a million.” (A New Hope)
“Chewie, we’re home.” (The Force Awakens)
“I’ve been running scams on the streets since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I’m gonna be a pilot. The best in the galaxy.” (Solo)
“I’ve got a really good feeling about this.” (Solo)
- “I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy, beautiful town.” (The Last Jedi)
“General Grievous, you’re shorter than I expected.” (Revenge Of The Sith)
“Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.” (Rogue One)
- Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny
- "I love you, Stardust." - Galen Erso
- For Katniss... someone who might not know it but means the world to me... who I couldn't imagine living without...
- "bestfriend" isn't just a word. A best friend is someone who's there for you, no matter what. Thick or thin. I can label anyone as a friend. But a bestfriend...? That's something that needs to be earned. A bestfriend knows me sometimes more than I know myself. Bestfriends share tears and laughs. You can trust them with anything and everything. I have a bunch of friends, but only a few that I can count on completely
- You're my Nemo. If you get lost in the great, big ocean, I'll find you.
- Best friends are hard to find because the very best one is already mine.
- Dear best friend, if you ever feel bad, call me. I promise to sing for you. Then you can decide what's worse.
- Friends forever, never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
- One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, all because of one reason: best friends.
- I wove u Katniss....
- True that quotes...:
- "Please forgive me if I don't talk much at times. It's loud enough in my head."
- "You say you love rain but you open your umbrella. You say you love the sun but you find a shadow spot. You say you love wind but you close your windows. This is why I am afraid when you say you love me."
- "You can't stop feelings you have for someone. You can't lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well."
- He's tall. He's cute. He's got beautiful eyes. I didn't say a name but he popped into your mind, didn't he?
"You're not scared of the dark. You're scared of whats in it.
"You're not scared of heights. You're scared of falling."
"You're not scared of people. You're scared of rejection."
"You're not afraid to let go. You're afraid of accepting somethings gone."
- "My head says "Who cares?" But then my heart whispers "You do, stupid..."
- "Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free."
Please read-true story (This did not happen to me, I copy/pasted it.)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?
The old lady replied: You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Re-post this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched you
You might not know it but He loves you.