- I am American
- I am Stwange. Yes. With a double u. Strange. uu.
- I love Star Wars. I really hope u do to... And if u don't... Well, the Bible says to love the sinner and hate the sin...
- I am proud to say that I am Christian, feel free to ask me about it anytime!!! I'd love to pray 4 u! We show up on site and bring in the light!
- I really like dragons... but NinjaTeddyBear likes them more, so talk to her about them.
- I am writing a book, but you will have to wait for the book to be published to read it.
- I love to sketch. You can find some of my sketches on the message wall of Keefe Sencen Idolization Wiki User on the Keefe Sencen Idolization Wiki. I also enjoy calligraphy and might try painting if I ever work up the nerve. The point is I like art.
- I have also never watched Harry Potter, but I am a proud Ravenclaw - What does that even mean? Everyone always says that..
- Me and Katnip (Neveah) are Grammar Police Twins and I have been dubbed Grammar Sheriff/Police by Berlynn.The.Pyrokinetic. She's our boss.
- Idk if u read Katip's profile but I was the one eating/rating leaves with her. She's my best fwend ❤💕💕💕¯\_(ツ)_/¯(❁´◡`❁) Katnip I need a hug : ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Any who I iz a 3 for the enniagram test (I think, right?) which is an achiever and my crush is also a three but I'm a 3 wing four which is... I don't actually remember what it is but u know what that doesn't matter lol. Oh wait actually I'm pretty sure a four is what Katnip is so read her profile XD If anyone asks: Fake it til u make it, when in doubt just spell it c a t (as in when u cant think of how to spell it I mean.) Also I am Katnip's fake adopted daughter and would do anything for her <333 (I'mma wait for her to see this XD)
- I would tell u guys some inside jokes but u wouldn't know them so they will remain inside jokes.
- List of my favorite books:
- KotLC but you probably already know this is a series
- Wolves of the Beyond series
- Wings of Fire series
- Willow Falls series
- Warriors series
- Thrawn Alliances (SO GOOD lol)
- ANYTHING by Melanie Dickerson, she is really good at writing romance!!! I am also sick of romance after reading them though... lol.
- and many more books/series just tell me if you need suggestions, I'd be happy to give you more.
Favorite KotLC Quotes! And other quotes! That you probably don't have time to read! And are copied and pasted!
“Time to see who can cause the most chaos." "Well... when you put it that way!”—Blur and Keefe, in Book 4: Neverseen
“You did not insult the Hair!”—Keefe Sencen, in Keeper of the Lost Cities.
“Right. Because our family doesn't decide who we are. We decide who we are. Believe me, it drives my parents crazy. And sometimes that's the only thought that gets me through the day.”—Keefe Sencen, in Everblaze
- “I seem to remember you having a bummer few weeks and then everything went back to Perfect Vacker-land. So where's my perfect fix? Why does it keep spiraling and spiraling and spiraling?”
- “You can ignore it all you want, Foster, but sooner or later you're going to have to solve the triangle. Or should we get real and call it a square?”—Keefe Sencen, to Sophie Foster, in Lodestar, on pg. 58
- From that point on, he only had one goal: To be whatever Sophie needed. Not the hero. Not the one taking charge of everything. Just a guy ready to listen and help and be there for her. A friend. Until she was ready for more." - Keefe Sencen, Nightfall Special Edition Short Story, last page.
- "Our little girl [Sophie] is growing up and getting so snarky! I've never been so proud." -Keefe Sencen
- "Ode to Keefe Sencen, that brave and lovable nut. He may not have dimples or weirdly teal eyes, but he sure has a cute—" -Keefe Sencen, Lodestar
- Art is about honesty. That's why I made sure I have the best hair."-Keefe Sencen, Page 643 of Nightfall
- "I'm Batman, so I could be your hero any day."-Keefe Sencen, Neverseen
- As much as I love it when you get feisty on me, now is not a very good time. - Keefe
- Hindsight is a dangerous game to play - Edaline
- Stars can't shine without darkness.
- Don't fight for her... Even if you managed to make her stay with you... 3 hearts will break... but if you let her go... only 1 heart will break... that's yours... and that doesn't matter as long as you love her.
- It seems we're attempting to drain the ocean with a leaking spoon. But even if that's the case, we can give up, or we can continue taking it one leaking spoonful at a time. - Mr. Forkle
- He's not all bad. No one is. That's what makes villains so scary. Their not as different from us as we want them to be. - Sophie Foster
- HEY DEX- YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE HERE! AND THAT GUY WHOS WAY COOLER THAN YOU ARE!" -Bex Dizznee
- Quotes that are yet to come:
- "My father cried the day I was born because he knew he'd never be as beautiful as me." - Keefe Sencen, probably (Credits to incorrect-kotlc-quotes on Tumblr.)
- Out of all of my body parts,my eyes are in the best shape.I do about 667 eyerolls a day." - Tam Song, probably (Credits to incorrect-kotlc-quotes on Tumblr.)
- Hey guys, it’s me! The biggest disappointment you know.” - Alvar Vacker, probably (Created by Luna di Angelo, quote from musical ‘In The Heights’ by Lin-Manuel Miranda)
- People love my eyes. Little do they know I wear colored contacts" -Fitz Vacker, probably (created by Betsyfrancisdamesmer)
- People call me a Cinnamon Roll, but really, deep down inside, I'm a Snickerdoodle -Dex Dizznee, probably (created by Chewbacca/me!)
- If you can get past the present, all you have left is - THE COOKIE! -
- Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life form? -
- Sometimes you must let go of your pride and do what is asked of us. -
- Anakin, your breaking my heart! Your going down a path I cannot follow. -
- Let me give you some advice. Assume everyone will betray you, and you will never be disappointed. -
- There is more than one sort of prison, Captain," Chirrut said. "I sense that you carry yours wherever you go.
- We have them tied on the end of a string -
- “I don’t need luck,” Chirrut said. “I have you.
- Stardust," Jyn said. "It's that one."
"How do you know that?" Curiosity and urgency mixed in his voice, as if he wanted to say: Be sure.
Jyn was sure. "I know because it's me.”
- “Does he look like a killer?"
She was watching Cassian and Bodhi descend into the mud when she heard Chirrut's voice. She turned to look and saw he was speaking to Baze.
"No," Baze said, after a moment of thought. "He has the face of a friend."
"Who are you talking about?" she asked.
Baze eyed her appraisingly. "Captain Andor," he said, flat.
She should have been irritated by the curt explanation. Instead she could only muster vague confusion. "Why do you ask that?" she said, looking to Chirrut now. "What do you mean, Does he look like a killer?"
"The Force moves darkly near a creature that's about to kill," Chirrut answered.”
- “The strongest stars have hearts of kyber. - Chirrut Imwe
- I find that answer vague and unconvincing. - K2-SO
- Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder! - Leia Skywalker
- “Get your head out of your cockpit. - Leia Solo
- Good Anakin. Good. Kill him. Kill him now.” - Sheev Palpatine
- “The garbage’ll do.” (The Force Awakens)
“I know how to run without you holding my hand!” (The Force Awakens)
“You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.” (The Force Awakens)
“I need someone to show me my place in all this.” (The Last Jedi) - Rey
- “You’re just a child with a mask.” (The Last Jedi)
“My disappointment in your performance cannot be overstated.” (The Last Jedi) - Snoke
- Great, kid. Don’t get cocky.” (A New Hope)
“Traveling through hyperspace ain’t like dusting crops, farm boy.” (A New Hope)
“One thing’s for sure, we’re all going to be a lot thinner.” (A New Hope)
“Great shot kid, that was one in a million.” (A New Hope)
“Lando’s not a system, he’s a man!” (The Empire Strikes Back)
“Laugh it up, fuzzball.” (The Empire Strikes Back)
“Chewie, we’re home.” (The Force Awakens)
“That’s not how the Force works!” (The Force Awakens)
“I’ve been running scams on the streets since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I’m gonna be a pilot. The best in the galaxy.” (Solo)
“I’ve got a really good feeling about this.” (Solo)
- “I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy, beautiful town.” (The Last Jedi)
- “The force is strong with this one.” (A New Hope)
“I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.” (A New Hope)
“I find your lack of faith disturbing.” (A New Hope)
“Obi-Wan has taught you well.” (Return Of The Jedi)
“You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule.” (Return Of The Jedi)
“Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.” (The Empire Strikes Back)
“No. I am your Father.” (The Empire Strikes Back)
“General Grievous, you’re shorter than I expected.” (Revenge Of The Sith)
“Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.” (Rogue One)
- I was so worried about you, I didn't know what to do, so I started baking Marshmallow Calzons! - Big Blue Bear in Wonder Park
- Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny.
- "What Will You Do When They Catch You? ...
"Did You Know That Wasn't Me?" "Yeah. Course."
- "I love you, Stardust." - Galen Erso
Please read-true story (This did not happen to me, I copy/pasted it.)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?
The old lady replied: You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Re-post this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched you
OKAY OKAY SOKEEFE ARGUMENT FEEL FREE TO USE IT BUT BUT BUT YOU MUST PROMISE TWO THINGS
1) YOU must GIVE ME CREDIT
2) YOU must WATCH STAR WARS OR AT LEAST THE TRAILER! (this one is mostly a joke... mostly...) :
I made this in thirty minutes so don't judge...
SOKEEFE AWGUEMENT - Don't judge my Engwish
So... Let's start with Sophie and Fitz's moment under the Panakes tree... because let's be honest, that was a little ridiculous... Okay, c'mon Sophie. Wdym, Fitz is the only one who's ever told you you're 'beautiful and amazing and talent'? LIGIT PEOPLE TELL YOU THAT DAILY *bell rings*🔔🔔🔔📣📣📣📢📢📢🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧 DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION YET???It's KEEFE KEEFE KEEFE do I need to keep hinting you on? He's told her that a lot - and honestly, so has Dex and the other boys... even Grady and Edaline, Alden and Della, etc. This shows that she was only listening when the person she wanted to say it said it. That's highly annoying, Sophie. HIGHLY ANNOYING.
Fitz's anger 👿... I'm not going to say anger 'issues' because he doesn't necessarily have anger 'issues, but her we go: (some of these are more of saying why I prefer Sokeefe/think Sophitz wouldn't work out... work with me here (: ) Um, he trwied to kill his bwother. The second time, when Alvar was in the twoll pod thingy, that I understand. He had his memories back. He was DANGEROUS. But before, Alvar was just as afraid as the Neverseen as anyone was. He didn't remember anything, and he was threatening anyone. Fitz could have had his brother back. This is the point where I think his anger is just going to far. He could have killed an innocent person. Out of anger. Well, okay, he wasn't innocent, but hey - it's your bro, don't you love him? Okay I think I've made my point...
Keefe loves Sophie - to the point where if Fitz will make her happy, then she should be with Fitz.
*sigh* HvH theory. Let's just take a moment to give Cassius a round of applause. No, Cassius, you don't get to give a speech. Well, Sokeefers say 'Sophie likes Keefe with her heart, Fitz with her head'. Sophitzers say the opposite. Who's right? This is ipo. When ever she's with Keefe, she feel a strange fluttering in her heart. When she's around Fitz, she consciously is freaking out about his eyes, his muscles, his movie star smile - she VERY consciously likes him. Very. Consciously. I personally think that Sokeefers are right, but you know what, I've been wrong before. Sophitzers have just as much a chance to be right in this.
Sophie and Keefe have the sweetest moments... Not saying that Sophie and Fitz don't, theirs are super sweet too... But I personally prefer Sokeefe moments...
Team Foster Keefe will always be cooler - But team Sophitz is gonna win. Well, Fitz said ' Team Sophitz is gonna win' before he liked her, when they were just Cognates. He meant it in the cognate way. And speaking in cognates...
cog·nate /ˈkäɡˌnāt/ noun, plural noun: cognates, 1.LINGUISTICS: a cognate word. 2. LAW :a blood relative. This whole definition made my day when I first found out about it. Lol
Okay, while we're on words and meanings... Fitz (pronounced "fits") is an Old French noun meaning "son of", ultimately from Latin filius (son), plus genitive case of the father's forename. Whilst Fitz is now the standard form used in Anglo-Norman followed by modern historians the word appears in ancient documents with various spellings such as fiz, filz, etc. The name Sophie is a girl's name of French, Greek origin meaning "wisdom". I wonder why she chose a name that means 'son of' lol...
Okay, so for now, I'm done, but I could probably keep going. Remember, this is all imo!!!! THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON THE FUN AND GAMES BOARD ALONG WITH MY 'ALDEN IS EVIL' EVIDENCE. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you've made it here, you must know by now that I am...Stwange!!!! And I have bad grammar!!!! But one more thing. Message me 'Why do I have to message you???'