|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
- When Alden tells Tiergan he's convinced Prentice would want Tiergan to train Sophie, "Tiergan's fierce expression crumbled."
- "'What did you give him?'" Granite asked, cradling Prentice like a baby." (pg. 318 of Neverseen.)
- "Granite held Prentice tighter, whispering, 'It's going to be okay." (pg. 318 of Neverseen.)
- “Granite whispered something Sophie didn't catch as he rushed back to the cot and grabbed both of Prentice’s hands. 'Prentice-- can you hear me?'" (pg. 85 of Lodestar.)
Similarities and Differences
- They both act(ed) as a father figure to Wylie.
- They both work for the Black Swan.
- They are both Telepaths.
- Both are male.
- Tiergan is awake for most of the series, while Prentice isn't.
- Tiergan is described as having olive skin, while Prentice is black.
- Tiergan has blond hair while Prentice Endal has black dreadlocks.
- Tiergan is currently a Telepathy mentor at Foxfire while Prentice is not.
- Tiergan is a member of the Black Swan's Collective while Prentice is not.
- Prentice is widowed, while Tiergan is not.