FANDOM


  • I'm thinking maybe Mai Song?

      Loading editor
    • not really sure...all i can think of is Glimmer from Hunger Games

        Loading editor
    • I think Shayda Adel

        Loading editor
    • I kinda agree with the person who said Mai Song. But in Sophie’s description...Glimmer sounded like a girl, not a woman. That’s what I’m most puzzled about.

        Loading editor
    • I think maybe it's a new character.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Saaaammmeee. -Potatohead

        Loading editor
    • I agree that it is Mai Song, or maybe a character that was mentioned like once in the whole series

        Loading editor
    • Like Shayda Adel

        Loading editor
    • yeah I saw that on her page, I suppose it's possible

        Loading editor
    • Ima write a theory on it, although it would be really short :P

        Loading editor
    • Nice!

        Loading editor
    • This may be a bit of a stretch, but what if Glimmer is related to Sophie in some way on her father's side? Maybe Glimmer joined the Neverseen after learning that she had a younger sibling out there somewhere, but (in Glimmer's mind) was on the wrong side? I think it could be interesting, even if it is unlikely.

      Honestly I'm curious to see why Glimmer whould join the Neverseen. If she is just a young girl, could her parents have dragged her into it? Who knows.

        Loading editor
    • Wait who is shayda adel?????? And I think glimmer is Mai, Bex, or ... she could be one other girl character who hasn’t manifested yet...she also could be Keefes secret sister form another father

        Loading editor
    • No...Glimmer is a Flasher.

        Loading editor
    • I know... but she could be hiding it because she wanted to manifest as a shade and thinks flashers are weak and doesn’t want anyone to connect her to her birth father Elwin because elvin doctors aren’t allowed to have babies because they could bring in a disease to them or to others from them

        Loading editor
    • This is mostly wishful thinking for me, but what if Glimmer is Jolie? The Neverseen could have faked her death and forced her to join them. The reason she seemed so committed was probably that she still loved Brant, even when he died. She could have a flasher helping her to hide her ability as a conjurer. Maybe she stores bolts of light in the void to use! Plus, everyone always talks about how she had black hair dye on her dresser. Maybe she dyed her hair black. But when she came with Tam and left the Neverseen, it probably wore off, explaining why she wouldn't lower her hood. Someone would recognize her, or at least say, "Wow, you look just like Sophie!" and then Sophie would know and tell Grady and Edaline. Imagine how awkward that reunion would be for Jolie. Yeah, so those are just my thoughts on it:)

        Loading editor
    • probably a random girl from foxfire that they would recognize

        Loading editor
    • Mai song

        Loading editor
    • Jolie actually makes sense. But I think she manifested as a Flasher when lightning from elemental class triggered a second ability. It was going towards Brant and could hurt him but at the last second she manifested as a Flasher and saved him. It was a solo exam that they teamed up on so Brant was the only one who knew. That’s why everyone was trying to recruit her. I mean like if they wanted a conjurer they could have gotten Della. Jolie is good through and through but they needed her because she was a conjurer and a Flasher. Wait that wouldn’t make sense because it said she was the same age as Sophie. Oh she was top of her class at Foxfire she could’ve brewed up or conjured a potion that made her look young so she could avoid suspision

        Loading editor
    • I think it’s totally like tam and Linh’s long lost sister because her voice reminded tam of linhs and maybe if the parents abandoned her and then the never seen adopted her it would make sense and triplets are super bad in the lost cities especially if she was identical to linh and she has black hair and it can’t be mai because linh was living in there house so she would have noticed if her mom was gone

        Loading editor
    • And they would recognize her if she showed her face because she would be twin

        Loading editor
    • But shayda adel is just some lame girl who had a crush on keefe and tripped Ro. If it were shayda wouldn’t keefe’s mom tell shayda not to try and trip the bodyguard

        Loading editor
    • This a long theory, and takes a lot of explaining, so hear me out:

      I believe that Glimmer is Keefe's long-lost twin sister, as well as Eleanor Wright. If Eleanor "died" when she was ten, and Keefe was also ten when he delivered the letter to Eleanor's "father", it would make sense for them to be twins. Also, since Lord Cassius wants nothing more than perfection, and multiple births are looked down upon in the elven world, Gisela could have hidden Eleanor in the human world, far away. Being a Flasher isn't a noticeable ability, either, so it would have been plausible to say that she was a human. Because Gisela was also in London when the bus hit Eleanor and her father, Gisela could have saved/abducted Eleanor and introduced her to the Neverseen. I think the letter Keefe delivered asked Eleanor's "father" to allow Eleanor back into the elven world and join the Neverseen. Maybe Gisela arranged for the bus to hit the Wright's because Eleanor's "father" refused to give her up. Plus, in the bonus from Tam's point of view, when Tam tries to get Glimmer to defect from the Neverseen and help him take down Gisela, she says, "Hey -- you're asking me if I'd betray --". A betrayal is a personal thing. If Gisela is her mother and saved her from dying, it would make helping Tam a betrayal to Lady Gisela. Gisela also said that Glimmer is one of the most dedicated members of the Neverseen. That could be because of Gisela saving her from the bus, as well as being her mom. 

      Please send feedback. I'm interested to know about other's theories on Glimmer. Thanks for reading.

        Loading editor
    • yeah who IS glimmer . it sounds like she has a little crush on tam

        Loading editor
    • I totally agree!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly just think we don't know her, or that she's just a random background character. But, a more fun theory is her being Jolie, because I want Jolie to become and actually character present in the story. Sophie could actually have a sister, and that would be really fun for the characters to react to, bit it's more likely she's just a background character.  though, Jolie joining the neverseen would be a fun idea, but I think Sophie would recognize her voice, because she heard it in prentice mind, and in flashbacks of her, so that one fact just shatters the theory for me, because Sophie has a photographic memory. If it's a background character, I would guess maybe someone with prejudices stacked against them, like being from a bad match, or having siblings being prejudiced for having an Nikita or for being twins. I wonder why she was said to be so loyal though, because she had to have made a deal with Lady Gisela. Maybe a deal she would help her family, or keep them safe? I doubt that, but it had to be something so good, but still believable, that Glimmer was hooked, and why she betrayed so quickly after Lady Gisela admitted she would break a deal. What kind of deal do you think Glimmsr made? Also, what for? Cause, I have no clue!

        Loading editor
    • Ok this is really far-fetched. What if Glimmer is Amy Foster? I doubt it. I think it is either Jolie or Tam and Linh’s triplet. I actually hope she’s not related to Tam though because I was kind of shipping Tam+Glimmer

        Loading editor
    • Do y’all remember that the Songs tried to pretend that Tam and Linh weren’t twins? What if that was a lie, and Tam is older but Linh has a twin sister?

        Loading editor
    • 54.162.108.196 wrote:
      This a long theory, and takes a lot of explaining, so hear me out:

      I believe that Glimmer is Keefe's long-lost twin sister, as well as Eleanor Wright. If Eleanor "died" when she was ten, and Keefe was also ten when he delivered the letter to Eleanor's "father", it would make sense for them to be twins. Also, since Lord Cassius wants nothing more than perfection, and multiple births are looked down upon in the elven world, Gisela could have hidden Eleanor in the human world, far away. Being a Flasher isn't a noticeable ability, either, so it would have been plausible to say that she was a human. Because Gisela was also in London when the bus hit Eleanor and her father, Gisela could have saved/abducted Eleanor and introduced her to the Neverseen. I think the letter Keefe delivered asked Eleanor's "father" to allow Eleanor back into the elven world and join the Neverseen. Maybe Gisela arranged for the bus to hit the Wright's because Eleanor's "father" refused to give her up. Plus, in the bonus from Tam's point of view, when Tam tries to get Glimmer to defect from the Neverseen and help him take down Gisela, she says, "Hey -- you're asking me if I'd betray --". A betrayal is a personal thing. If Gisela is her mother and saved her from dying, it would make helping Tam a betrayal to Lady Gisela. Gisela also said that Glimmer is one of the most dedicated members of the Neverseen. That could be because of Gisela saving her from the bus, as well as being her mom. 

      Please send feedback. I'm interested to know about other's theories on Glimmer. Thanks for reading.

      Ahhhhhh, that makes soooo much sense, please shannon let it happen, I need a Keefe 2.0!!!!

        Loading editor
    • In Legacy it is mentioned that Tam thought Glimmer could come live with them, so that could mean she's related to them and he knows it (the short story wasn't incredibly detailed or all-encompassing) or that they are now friends (maybe crush?). 

      With so many characters already, I don't think Shannon Messenger will introduce a new one. It's probably hard to juggle writing in all of Sophie's friends (where did Jensi go?) so an under-developed/little-mentioned character we already know is probably Glimmer. 

        Loading editor
    • OMG I ACTUALLY SHIP TAM AND GLIMMER SO MUCH PLZ LET THIS HAPPEN AAAHH!!!

        Loading editor
    • My ships:

      Tam x Glimmer

      Sophie x Keefe

      Biana x Dex

      Let me know what you guys think!

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Glimmer is Jolie because Jolie was a conjurer. I think Glimmer is a new character. And also, I think Jensi's older brother (who is a phaser) is Blur. According to Sophie, Blur had round cheeks that she reconized. Just a concept.

      I ship:

      Tam + Glimmer

      Sophie + Fitz

      Keefe + Linh 

      Biana + Dex 

        Loading editor
    • or maybe Glimmer is a character that has already been mentioned, like Cyrah. She was a flasher, and no one saw her fade except maybe Lady Gisela. So maybe Gisela took her in and faked her death

        Loading editor
    • who is shayda adel?

        Loading editor
    • What if Glimmer is actually related to Sophie?!?! What if she is her mom and Oraile was just told she was her mom to keep Sophie from the truth is she found out?!?

        Loading editor
    • Or it could be Jolie

        Loading editor
    • ^that's what I think

        Loading editor
    • Ya its kinda a big theorie going around 

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait for fall when KOTLC 8.5, Unlocked, comes out! Hopefully it says in that book!

        Loading editor

    • What if its Wylies Mom some how?!?!?!

        Loading editor
    • I doubt it.  Wylie watched his mom die so...

        Loading editor
    • 174.4.250.232 wrote:
       


      What if its Wylies Mom some how?!?!?!

      This is the one I meant to reply to.

        Loading editor
    • EVERHIGHLOVE wrote:
      I think Shayda Adel

      And Shayna was a really unimportant character so...

        Loading editor
    • Swearingparrot wrote:
      This is mostly wishful thinking for me, but what if Glimmer is Jolie? The Neverseen could have faked her death and forced her to join them. The reason she seemed so committed was probably that she still loved Brant, even when he died. She could have a flasher helping her to hide her ability as a conjurer. Maybe she stores bolts of light in the void to use! Plus, everyone always talks about how she had black hair dye on her dresser. Maybe she dyed her hair black. But when she came with Tam and left the Neverseen, it probably wore off, explaining why she wouldn't lower her hood. Someone would recognize her, or at least say, "Wow, you look just like Sophie!" and then Sophie would know and tell Grady and Edaline. Imagine how awkward that reunion would be for Jolie. Yeah, so those are just my thoughts on it:)
        Loading editor
    • I was thinking that too... 

        Loading editor
    • I honestly think it's jolie or mai song cuz. For mai I think tam could actually be older than linh, and linh has a long lost twin. Also, I think tam would fake being linhs twin to avoid suspision

        Loading editor
    • What if glimmer is sophies "other", like the black swan created her first, then when she joined the neverseen, the black swan created sophie? I know this is weird, but it would kinda explain some of the things that happened, like from what I think, that glimmer and sophie might have similar character traits.

        Loading editor
    • 72.239.81.17 wrote:
      Jolie actually makes sense. But I think she manifested as a Flasher when lightning from elemental class triggered a second ability. It was going towards Brant and could hurt him but at the last second she manifested as a Flasher and saved him. It was a solo exam that they teamed up on so Brant was the only one who knew. That’s why everyone was trying to recruit her. I mean like if they wanted a conjurer they could have gotten Della. Jolie is good through and through but they needed her because she was a conjurer and a Flasher. Wait that wouldn’t make sense because it said she was the same age as Sophie. Oh she was top of her class at Foxfire she could’ve brewed up or conjured a potion that made her look young so she could avoid suspision

      Della is a Vanisher,not a Conjurer.

        Loading editor
    • I think Jolie is still alive but not as Glimmer. 

      Jolie saved herself from the fire by jumping out the window and running. She faked her death so the Neverseen wouldn't hunt her down. Glimmer is Jolie's recruit, who joined the Neverseen to finish Jolie's job.

        Loading editor
    • 96.48.251.135 wrote:
      What if glimmer is sophies "other", like the black swan created her first, then when she joined the neverseen, the black swan created sophie? I know this is weird, but it would kinda explain some of the things that happened, like from what I think, that glimmer and sophie might have similar character traits.

      It sounds right, becuase they can't possibly have done such a difficult thing right on the first try

        Loading editor
    • I ship

      sophie+keefe

      biana+dex

      linh+wylie

      tam+glimmer

      fitz+no one

        Loading editor
    • 99.228.29.9 wrote:
      My ships:

      Tam x Glimmer

      Sophie x Keefe

      Biana x Dex

      Let me know what you guys think!

      My ships exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed, but Fitz should end up with Marella

        Loading editor
    • Glimmer is either joilie, cyrah, or tam and Linhs sibling. But I do really like the theory of glimmer being Eleanor Wright. For couples I think that these should be it unless glimmer is a Song. Biana + Dex. Keefe + Sophie. Linh + Wylie. Glimmer + Tam. Fitz + Marella (maybe stina)

        Loading editor
    • I highly doubt that glimmer is a new character

        Loading editor
    • Ok, Glimmer talks and acts very young, so I don’t think that she is cyrah, it’s a good thought though.

        Loading editor
    • I think it could honestly be a kid from Exillium or Tam and Linh's past. I remember it said Tam recognized the voice cuz it had a resemblance to his sister's voice. This could just mean he missed his sister and he associated recognition with his sister.

        Loading editor
    • I bet glimmer is Elwin's daughter...

        Loading editor
    • I'm really hoping she's somehow related to Tam... Mostly for shipping reasons.... (*cough* Sotam *cough*)

        Loading editor
    • My ships: Biana and Tam ( Tam needs some bubbly cheerfulness in his life doesn’t come from Linh)

      Sophie and Keefe (yeah Keefe doesn’t listen to Sophie a lot of the time, but he is learning and was someone completely different in Legacy)

      Fitz and I honestly don’t know

      Dex and Marella ( they both have been shoved aside by Sophie and the gang, unintentionally)

      Linh and Wylie ( THEY ARE SO CUTE)

        Loading editor
    • Guys, It can't be Shayda Adel because Fintan said in book 4 that Alvar was the YOUNGEST TO EVER ENLIST. I also think that Glimmer sounds like his sister to Tam because of whishful thinking. I also think Glimmer could possibly be......... Coach Rohana, the Purple Ambi Coach from Exillium. We never kew what her ability was, Both have long, black hair, and Lady Gisela said that Gimmer was very devoted to their cause. *cough* banished *cough*

      Doesn't that make sense?

      -BlondBeauty

        Loading editor
    • I50.53.42.88 wrote:
      I'm thinking maybe Mai Song?

      I think glimmer is Luzia Vacker

        Loading editor
    • i think that she COULD be a vacker or someone from an important family (vacker legacy is the reason she joined) because all of the vackers look so different....maybe...

      -keeferina_and_glitterpoo

        Loading editor
    • 75.115.200.255 wrote: Ok, Glimmer talks and acts very young, so I don’t think that she is cyrah, it’s a good thought though.

      Kudos. but I dont think that glimmer is Amy because sophie would have recognized her voice, unless she used a potio of some sort. I mean it makes sense gisela could have taken Amy so sophie would panick.

        Loading editor
    • I ship ...

      Keefe and Sophie; Keefe is awesome and really likes Sophie and he is loyal and handsome and ajehtbgiespmzjk, and Sophie proboably likes Keefe, ya know the heart-head theory. And they would be a good match ( they have things in common, they connect, etc.)



      I am lazy and dont feel like explaining the other reasons but my other ships are Biana and Tam, Wylie and Linh, Fitz with no one, and Marella and Dex

        Loading editor
    • Im into the Jolie idea

        Loading editor
    • I think I glitched the system, why am I writing in this cool box?
        Loading editor
    • 73.213.19.32 wrote:
      I think I glitched the system, why am I writing in this cool box?

      Dear self, I believe you are replysing to someone elses comment.

        Loading editor
    • I ship Fitz with no one or Stina! I think his politeness would constrast with her rudeness in an "interesting" way.  I used to ship Sophitz but Fitz was such a jerk in Legacy!!

      I also ship;

      Sokeefe, Wylinh, and Tiana.

        Loading editor
    • I think Glimmer could be Jolie as only Brant saw her die and Brant was proven a Neverseen member by then and he could have been telling a lie that Jolie died and maybe Jolie just wanted to be with Brant so she joined the Neverseen. Jolie had black hair dye so probably she used it when she went out as Glimmer. Plus,Glimmer covered her hair with her hood so the dye could have faded? And she doesn't talk in front of Sophie too, as Sophie would recognize her voice from Prentice's memory.

      I believe that Glimmer is Keefe's long-lost twin sister, as well as Eleanor Wright. If Eleanor "died" when she was ten, and Keefe was also ten when he delivered the letter to Eleanor's "father", it would make sense for them to be twins. Also, since Lord Cassius wants nothing more than perfection, and multiple births are looked down upon in the elven world, Gisela could have hidden Eleanor in the human world, far away. Being a Flasher isn't a noticeable ability, either, so it would have been plausible to say that she was a human. Because Gisela was also in London when the bus hit Eleanor and her father, Gisela could have saved/abducted Eleanor and introduced her to the Neverseen. I think the letter Keefe delivered asked Eleanor's "father" to allow Eleanor back into the elven world and join the Neverseen. Maybe Gisela arranged for the bus to hit the Wright's because Eleanor's "father" refused to give her up. Plus, in the bonus from Tam's point of view, when Tam tries to get Glimmer to defect from the Neverseen and help him take down Gisela, she says, "Hey -- you're asking me if I'd betray --". A betrayal is a personal thing. If Gisela is her mother and saved her from dying, it would make helping Tam a betrayal to Lady Gisela. Gisela also said that Glimmer is one of the most dedicated members of the Neverseen. That could be because of Gisela saving her from the bus, as well as being her mom.

      It could be Tam and Linh's other triplet? Cos all of us know that Quan and Mai Song hate multiple births, so it could be that they sold the last girl away, plus Glimmer is very close to Tam and maybe she knows that they are related.

      These people are definitely NOT Glimmer:

      Cyrah Endal, Wylie saw her die 

      Mai Song, Linh was at home when Glimmer appeared, unless Glimmer was like Forkle, two people, one life...

      Bex, she has no abilites

      Shayda Adel, she's just a random girl who has parents in the nobility

      It is not a woman as it is a girl



      Keefe x Sophie

      Dex x Marella

      Biana x Tam

      Linh x Wylie

      Fitz x Stina (Heks) I know rite?

        Loading editor
    • I know mine is like soooooo long

        Loading editor
    • fitz x sophie

        Loading editor
    • 47.200.194.236 wrote:
      Wait who is shayda adel?????? And I think glimmer is Mai, Bex, or ... she could be one other girl character who hasn’t manifested yet...she also could be Keefes secret sister form another father

      She can not be Keefes sister because Lady Gisela was home enough to not be suspisious and that would be hard to hide from Lord Cassius and Keefe 

        Loading editor
    • I am really hoping for Jolie. Maybe Mai Song, but I think that's a stretch. Glimmer better not have a crush on tam though, because that's Biana's job.

        Loading editor
    • NO ITS TIANaS

        Loading editor
    • 96.48.251.135 wrote:
      Swearingparrot wrote:
      This is mostly wishful thinking for me, but what if Glimmer is Jolie? The Neverseen could have faked her death and forced her to join them. The reason she seemed so committed was probably that she still loved Brant, even when he died. She could have a flasher helping her to hide her ability as a conjurer. Maybe she stores bolts of light in the void to use! Plus, everyone always talks about how she had black hair dye on her dresser. Maybe she dyed her hair black. But when she came with Tam and left the Neverseen, it probably wore off, explaining why she wouldn't lower her hood. Someone would recognize her, or at least say, "Wow, you look just like Sophie!" and then Sophie would know and tell Grady and Edaline. Imagine how awkward that reunion would be for Jolie. Yeah, so those are just my thoughts on it:)

      I think this is a great theory.

        Loading editor
    • OMG what if Glimmer is Wylie's mom??? Wylie is a flasher and the same goes for Glimmer, then what if Cyrah Endal blamed the Black Swan for Prentice's exile, so she and gethen staged her death while she went to join the Neverseen. Since Wylie is supposed to be the spitting image of Prentice, she might not be able to bear seeing him every single day, or she felt guilty of leaving him without a father so the stress of seeing him like that every single day would shatter her.  The Neverseen could've hid the fact that prentice was rescued so she would'nt leave them, but when she saw Wylie and Maruca she knew she could'nt just stand there and fight them, so she left the Neverseen.

      Bam! Blew your minds did'nt I???

        Loading editor
    • Hmmmm these are all very interesting..

      I honestly love the Jolie idea, even though it seems really expected.. but I still think Jolie and Brant and possibly Kenric are still alive.

      I think that it will be somebody Sophie knows though, because then it will be more of a suprise than it being someone we don't know. Also, doesn't Brant have black hair? It could possibly be his sibling, because his family aren't mentioned and that would be a good plot twist..

        Loading editor
    • I think that Glimmer is Elanor Wright. It makes sense, because Gisela could have saved her somehow from the car crash, and brought her back under the name Glimmer.



      I think Jolie is Lady Cadence, think about it...the timing lines up. Jolie "died" 16 years ago, and Lady Cadence supposedly worked for/with the ogres for 16 years before coming to mentor Sophie. She is a Polyglot, and they are more likely to have multiple abilities, so she could have easily hidden her polyglot ability and just gone with Conjuring.



      -Fitz+Sophie (I ship them)

        Loading editor
    • I really think glimmer is cyrah, because cyrah was a flasher and with fading there is no body, and it is much easier to fake a death without a body. Plus maybe the reason they wrecked wylie is cause maybe she was having second thoughts about joining the neerseen and they were trying to teach glimmer a lesson. THINK ABOUT IT.

        Loading editor
    • I think it could be Stina. She said she was an Empath but never proved it so she could have covered her identity so she wouldn’t have to face the fact that she lied. Plus her parents where in the Black Swan and she didn’t want to let them down.



        Sokeefe ❤️❤️❤️
      
        Loading editor
    • y108.228.232.152 wrote:
      who is shayda adel?

      Shayda is the girl who broke her leg while trying to trip Ro

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.