FANDOM


  • I mean Keefe is super cute butt he has betrayed Sophie sooooo many times and Fitzy has always been there for her

      Loading editor
    • Keefe! 

      (But he's changing. Think about Flashback. Give him a chance to change, like Sophie is.)

        Loading editor
    • I know right

        Loading editor
    • Buttt Fitz is also cute

        Loading editor
    • Keefe

        Loading editor
    • I feel like he has more depth to his personality and is more relatable than Fitz.

        Loading editor
    • Fitz is just a distant popular boy, despite everything that's gone down with him.  You can never really get all that close to him, even if you are around him in his most vulnerable moments.  Keefe is also popular, but he's a lot less distant, and is always willing to be there for everyone around him, even if they don't reciprocate, or even hurt him.  

        Loading editor
    • Keefe. Fitz hasn’t always been there for her, actually. Look at Exile. Or the beginning of Flashback. He gets angry and blames it all on her. That’s not okay. -Trickyzbear

        Loading editor
    • How has he betrayed her??? He did everything for her, and guess what? Why did Fitzy, oh so perfect spoiled bratty fitzy do some thing more dangerous than running of to neverseen for Sophie. He wants her because she will make him famous and he was always angry at Sophie if she is not perfect

        Loading editor
    • ^I 100% disagree, he was only angry once. Keefe and Fitz have had there ups and downs For fitz he screwed up in Exile, Keefe screwed up in Neverseen/Lodestar. But Sophie forgave the, both so why can we?

      Fitz loves her for her, he waited 4 books to tell her and he is going at her pace. Keefe May still be waiting to tell her, and that’s okay. Both boys are amazing in there own ways. But I don’t want to argue on this topic so I’m moving on. *takes deep breath*

      I like them both equally

        Loading editor
    • Agreed.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Oh Im definitely team Foster Keefe!! They are so much cuter together and even though he definitely likes her, he was still super supportive of the whole Fitzphie thing! The jokes they make with each other are sooooo adorable too and I feel like he makes Sophie so happy! He has definitely changed for the better but Fitz (who is still amazing but definitely not for Sophie) still has huge temper problems! Which is fine but it just adds extra unnecessary stress to Sophie who can mostly only be comforted by Keefe! Even in his darkest hour, Keefe srill supported Sophie and talked to her! It's Foster Keefe all of the way and ima be really mad if they dont end up together!

        Loading editor
    • Foster KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFE

      -SassySwans4lyfee

        Loading editor
    • Ok, so before I start my rant I want to say, both boys ARE amazing in both ways. But we have to remember Sophie can only choose one. So I'm Team Foster Keefe! Here are SOME reasons why: Actually, Fitz had an angry meltdown twice at Sophie. (read legacy!) He does not have anything 'wrong' in his live other than Alvar. If he is not willing to be a bad batch for Sophie, I do not think he deserves her. Keefe does deserve Sophie. He loves clumsy, unmatchable Sophie. He is always there for her. Also he would wait 100 years for Sophie if she didn't want to be a bad match. He deserves something good in his life. I think Sophie can give that. She wants to think she loves Fitz but In reality she loves Keefe from her heart. If you need more reasons I can give more. I was not trying to be mean! Peace.

        Loading editor
    • BOTH Equally!!!

        Loading editor
    • personly I would go with Keefe. Honestly In book 2 Fitz got mad at her about Alden. Who supported her while still being the best friend ever to Fitz ,Keefe Did> Go team Foster-Keefe

        Loading editor
    • in some books I like Keefe more and in others Fitz is the best. So I'm saying it depeands on the book.

        Loading editor
    • HardcoreSkittles
      HardcoreSkittles removed this reply because:
      Z
      03:44, May 21, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Also what is this thing about alden telling keefe to back off like did that actually happen or is it a theory

        Loading editor
    • Nope that's a thing but others make it sound worse then I think it is. I read it and it was exactly like that

        Loading editor
    • Keefe. I mean he has betrayed Sophie multiple times but, so has Fitz. Except Fitz didn't really betray her, he just blamed her. Both the boys have their flaws but in my opinion Keefe is better that Fitz

        Loading editor
    • Ever since Keefe's betrayals, Keefe has been the friend Sophie needed. Hes been trying to own up to her and is the most valuable asset to her.

        Loading editor
    • MissVoltron wrote:
      ^I 100% disagree, he was only angry once. Keefe and Fitz have had there ups and downs For fitz he screwed up in Exile, Keefe screwed up in Neverseen/Lodestar. But Sophie forgave the, both so why can we?

      Fitz loves her for her, he waited 4 books to tell her and he is going at her pace. Keefe May still be waiting to tell her, and that’s okay. Both boys are amazing in there own ways. But I don’t want to argue on this topic so I’m moving on. *takes deep breath*

      I like them both equally

      If you haven't read Flashback or Legacy, Fitz screwed up in both.

        Loading editor
    • TeamFosterVackerKeefe wrote:
      I mean Keefe is super cute butt he has betrayed Sophie sooooo many times and Fitzy has always been there for her

      I disagree with this, I think its the other way around. Fitz is always making Sophie feel concious of herself and uncomfortable. They quote on quote betrayed Sophie the excact amount of times, if not Fitz more. And yes Keefe is cuter. I ddi not mean any harm. ;) Peace!

        Loading editor
    • SoKeefeForLifeFangirl wrote:
      Ever since Keefe's betrayals, Keefe has been the friend Sophie needed. Hes been trying to own up to her and is the most valuable asset to her.

      Exactly

        Loading editor
    • Can I just say something really quickly? (BTW, I am saying this as a complete and total you-can-never-change-my-mind Sokeefer): Why is everybody so hung up on the "Yeah, well Fitz got mad at Sophie, like, THREE times, so there!" as if that proves everything for why Sokeefe is better. There are SO many reasons that support the amazing ship that is Sokeefe, so I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on Fitz's Exile episode. His dad was (at least in his view) worse than DEAD. Don't tell me that you wouldn't mourn in SOME way if YOUR dad's mind was broken. And then the whole Alvar thing? Meh. I think Fitz overreacted, and unnecessarily placed blame on Sophie's null, even though she was unknowing about it, but it wasn't the worst that's been said to her. Yes, in Legacy, he overreacted about the "not telling you who my bio mom is". I completely agree with that one, but the other two I've talked about? I don't really think they're the biggest deal. We shouldn't be focusing on that. People who disagree, please don't hate me, it was just something I've noticed a lot and felt was a little unfair to Fitz. I mean, we still like Fitz, right? Us Sokeefers just love Keefe WAAAAAAAY more.

        Loading editor
    • ^Musical Moonlark

        Loading editor
    • Keefe Fitz is a bit scary.

        Loading editor
    • they are both noob

        Loading editor
    • yes

        Loading editor
    • 108.56.231.106 wrote: Can I just say something really quickly? (BTW, I am saying this as a complete and total you-can-never-change-my-mind Sokeefer): Why is everybody so hung up on the "Yeah, well Fitz got mad at Sophie, like, THREE times, so there!" as if that proves everything for why Sokeefe is better. There are SO many reasons that support the amazing ship that is Sokeefe, so I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on Fitz's Exile episode. His dad was (at least in his view) worse than DEAD. Don't tell me that you wouldn't mourn in SOME way if YOUR dad's mind was broken. And then the whole Alvar thing? Meh. I think Fitz overreacted, and unnecessarily placed blame on Sophie's null, even though she was unknowing about it, but it wasn't the worst that's been said to her. Yes, in Legacy, he overreacted about the "not telling you who my bio mom is". I completely agree with that one, but the other two I've talked about? I don't really think they're the biggest deal. We shouldn't be focusing on that. People who disagree, please don't hate me, it was just something I've noticed a lot and felt was a little unfair to Fitz. I mean, we still like Fitz, right? Us Sokeefers just love Keefe WAAAAAAAY more.

      Agreed. Yeah, stop hating on Fitz. I’m kinda leaning towards Sokeefe, even tho I haven’t read Legacy yet and i’m still undecided. But yes, Fitz has his problems, don’t we all?

        Loading editor
    • Fitz becuase he dosent have to constantly prove his loyalty.And because he cares for Sophie and is a reliable person.But I will say that if you watch the video on youtub on keefe it will melt your hart.The video is called brocken- keefe.It is appropriate.Plus Fitz has got some humility and there "Congates!":) 

        Loading editor
    • Congate power bro

        Loading editor
    • keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefe

      and he also isnt constantly trying to prove his loyalty just so you know

        Loading editor
    • Fitz is . . . awful. I HAAAATE him. Mostly because he is perfect, and that's what makes him imperfect, if you know what I mean. Keefe, on the other hand, is a sweet, kind, caring, nice, funny guy. I would never admit this to my other kotlc reading/loving friends, but I have a TOTAL book-crush on him. He's better with Sophie, though!

      -Keephiegirl

        Loading editor
    • I loooooove Keefe, he will always be better.

        Loading editor
    • Okay guys this isn't sokeefe versus sophitz it is just fitz versus keefe

        Loading editor
    • HardcoreSkittles
      HardcoreSkittles removed this reply because:
      X
      03:43, May 21, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • KeephieGirl...

      You say that Fitz is perfect, and yet you hate him because he "has anger issues" and "is ugly"?

      Nobody can ever be perfect. Fitz isn't perfect, and yet you somehow hate on him for being perfect and also being imperfect? How does that even make sense?

        Loading editor
    • I think what Keephiegirl is trying to say is that Fitz is so perfect that he doesn't have much real personality. He is a bit of a dull character, if you know what I mean

        Loading editor
    • JaxTheShade wrote: KeephieGirl...

      You say that Fitz is perfect, and yet you hate him because he "has anger issues" and "is ugly"?

      Nobody can ever be perfect. Fitz isn't perfect, and yet you somehow hate on him for being perfect and also being imperfect? How does that even make sense?

      okay when did Keephiegirl say Fitz was ugly

        Loading editor
    • If you go on the Fitzphie page, she bashes on Fitz quite a bit. I apologize, I added other arguments that she made that weren't on this thread so I see where you got confused.

        Loading editor
    • ok thanks

        Loading editor
    • What about Dex

      Why did Sophie Friend zone hime

      (
        Loading editor
    • I dunno, but Dexphie doesn’t have very much chemistry. I used to ship Sofitz, and then I read Legacy. I AM OFFICIALLY ON TEAM SOKEEFE!

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe

        Loading editor
    • 4life

        Loading editor
    • Yeeeeeee

        Loading editor
    • MissVoltron wrote:
      ^I 100% disagree, he was only angry once. Keefe and Fitz have had there ups and downs For fitz he screwed up in Exile, Keefe screwed up in Neverseen/Lodestar. But Sophie forgave the, both so why can we?

      Fitz loves her for her, he waited 4 books to tell her and he is going at her pace. Keefe May still be waiting to tell her, and that’s okay. Both boys are amazing in there own ways. But I don’t want to argue on this topic so I’m moving on. *takes deep breath*

      I like them both equally

      Finally! No one ever seems to acknowledge this. I ship sophex, btw, but I also ship sokeefe and sofitz.

        Loading editor
    • ^wait im pretty sure fitz was angry more than once. Actually hold on you might be right...

      ...he was continuously angry for 7 books straight.

      Does that count as once?


      Ok but seriously, (above was a joke) fitz is mad in every single book besides the first one and kind of the third one (although in both of those he feuded with Dex).

      Exile: Sophie, Neverseen: Keefe and Dex, lodestar: Keefe, Nightfall: Keefe, flashback: his fam, legacy: Sophie and keefe

        Loading editor
    • YAS YOUR SO RIGHT! Wdym he was only mad once in the entire series?

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I think both boys are awesome. They have so many cool qualities, and I'm going to defend BOTH fitz and Keefe, besides some people (That I shall not name) screaming and writing on EVERY single page that "Fitz is a jerk" (Which is a super dumb comment) and that "Sokeefe is the best thing in the whole wide world because they both have blond hair".

      First of all, Fitz. Ok maybe he is popular, but that's not his fault. He's a VACKER, guys! And he may have a strong temper, but that's not bad! I can relate to that. Honestly, I think all the "Fitz is only loves Sophie because she'll make him more popular" is junk, for Sophie is seen as weird and a "freak"from the elvin population. I agree with the comment that states that Fitz loves Sophie for who she is. Also, he is cute and really talented, so COOL IT with the Fitz insults.

      Keefe doesn't need defending because everyone loves him as I have seen on this web page.

        Loading editor
    • Yea look here, Fitz has his problems, and I definitely ship Sokeefe. But stop hating on Fitz, seriously. The entire point of a character in a book is that they grow and change over time. Sophie works on being more confident, being a leader. Fitz can work on his anger. Please stop all this pointless arguing.

        Loading editor
    • Adc26 wrote: Honestly, I think both boys are awesome. They have so many cool qualities, and I'm going to defend BOTH fitz and Keefe, besides some people (That I shall not name) screaming and writing on EVERY single page that "Fitz is a jerk" (Which is a super dumb comment) and that "Sokeefe is the best thing in the whole wide world because they both have blond hair".

      First of all, Fitz. Ok maybe he is popular, but that's not his fault. He's a VACKER, guys! And he may have a strong temper, but that's not bad! I can relate to that. Honestly, I think all the "Fitz is only loves Sophie because she'll make him more popular" is junk, for Sophie is seen as weird and a "freak"from the elvin population. I agree with the comment that states that Fitz loves Sophie for who she is. Also, he is cute and really talented, so COOL IT with the Fitz insults.

      Keefe doesn't need defending because everyone loves him as I have seen on this web page.

      Ok I agree with what u said but FOR THE RECORD you said you’d defend both boys and then u didn’t defend Keefe :(

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Keefe is awesome.

        Loading editor
    • ^i convinced my mom to read it, and before she started it, i told her that these were the three things she needed to know:

      1) keefe is the best

      2) Keefe is the BEST

      and 3) KEEFE IS THE BEST

        Loading editor
    • Noice

        Loading editor
    • So true

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • What I meant was I will defend Keefe if people say dumb things about him. So far that hasn't happened. There's your explanation. If you need more, I think Keefe is really cool and funny, and maybe he has some problems with recklessness, but that's because his mom is a creepy psychopath that's part of the Neverseen (Same case for Fitz's anger-In his case it's Alvar)

        Loading editor
    • And guys, what are your favorite characters? (Other than keefe) Mine are Sophie, Fitz, Linh and Flori. 

        Loading editor
    • elwin, Amy, and Physic/Livvy

        Loading editor
    • Adc26 wrote:
      What I meant was I will defend Keefe if people say dumb things about him. So far that hasn't happened. There's your explanation. If you need more, I think Keefe is really cool and funny, and maybe he has some problems with recklessness, but that's because his mom is a creepy psychopath that's part of the Neverseen (Same case for Fitz's anger-In his case it's Alvar)


      i knew what you meant lol. i was just joking around, you have a really great point :)

        Loading editor
    • my other favorite characters besides keefe whos my number one obviously are:

      sophie, biana, amy, livvy/physic, elwin, marella, ro, dex, stina, sandor, edaline, grady... et cetera

        Loading editor
    • Adc26 wrote: And guys, what are your favorite characters? (Other than keefe) Mine are Sophie, Fitz, Linh and Flori. 

      Besides Keefe mine are Tam, Linh, and Marella. Also, Ro’s awesome.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with @Adc26, Sophie, Fitz and Linh are awesome. Mine are Sophie, Fitz, Linh + Ro.

      Sophie because she's so brave and smart and powerful, Fitz because he's really cute and handsome  and caring for others (Besides his slight temper problems) and Linh because she's very kind and cool and HYDROKINETICS ARE AWESOME!!! Ro is super cool and funny and strong.

        Loading editor
    • What's your ships? I know a lot of you ship Sokeefe, but who else do you ship?

      First, I ship Sophitz. I mean I know Fitz acted pretty harsh in Legacy but I think besides that they were a perfect couple in Flashback. Also, I know a lot of you think that they're broken up, and they were but at the end of Legacy they fixed most things and are in pause relationship as stated on the Fitzphie page.

      Next, I ship Diana (Dex and Biana). They totally belong together! I also ship Kinh (Keefe and  Linh. They both have a thing for ridiculous names, and they also have a lot of moments, as I saw when I read the Keefe-Linh page. I also ship Tarella (Tam and Marella). Who do you think Wylie will end up with?

        Loading editor
    • fedex (#otp. well besides sokeefe._.)

      kam (i mean its literally solangelo, and solangelo is adorable <3)

      diana

      ummm... chandelitz.

      lylie?

      sopockets

      karella? maybe? idkkkkkkkk?

        Loading editor
    • I 67.174.248.83 wrote:
      Fitz is . . . awful. I HAAAATE him. Mostly because he is perfect, and that's what makes him imperfect, if you know what I mean. Keefe, on the other hand, is a sweet, kind, caring, nice, funny guy. I would never admit this to my other kotlc reading/loving friends, but I have a TOTAL book-crush on him. He's better with Sophie, though!

      -Keephiegirl

      I completely agree. Also, I sound calm, but I am seething with rage rn.

        Loading editor
    • Because of Fitz. Sorry, that wasn't clear.

        Loading editor
    • uHHHhhhhHHH..... Neither? I picks Tam. And Dex. 

        Loading editor

    • Vacker Boy! Rules!
        Loading editor
    • Keefe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.