FANDOM


  • Which one guys?..

      Loading editor
    • Sokeefe! I call Team Foster Keefe Sokeefe. 

      Also, NO MEAN COMMENTS please and thank you!

        Loading editor
    • Sopockets the Foskets 4EVA

        Loading editor
    • Uh what

        Loading editor
    • Sophie+Pockets. There is a whole lotta evidence for this ship-

      1. Sophie talks a lot about pockets.

      2. She requests Flori to sew pockets onto her clothes.

      3. She also requests new clothes to be made with pockets.

      4. Sophie always wears her clothes that have pockets on them.

      5. Sophie claims that her clothes have lots of pockets on them because the pockets can hide weapons, not because she is in love with pockets.

        Loading editor
    • Lol ok

        Loading editor
    • ^^ I can rant on and on

        Loading editor
    • I believe it

      Lol

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • Sophitz for the win!

        Loading editor
    • Team Foster-Keefe will ALWAYS be cooler!

        Loading editor
    • ^ Yaaaaaaaaaah

        Loading editor
    • Zahraachow28 wrote:
      ^ Yaaaaaaaaaah
        Loading editor
    • Lol38.81.101.194 wrote:
      Zahraachow28 wrote:
      ^ SOFITZ
        Loading editor
    • Silveny loves Sofitz wrote:
      Sofitz will ALWAYS be cooler!
        Loading editor
    • Why Sophitz though? 

        Loading editor
    • Lol Team Foster-Keefe is going to win, can't do anything about that, ;)

        Loading editor
    • PREACH

        Loading editor
    • LIES

        Loading editor
    • Are you Sokeefe or Sophitz?

        Loading editor
    • Sophitz

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe

        Loading editor
    • But I respect everyone's descision

        Loading editor
    • @Zaraachow28 you are my new bestie

        Loading editor
    • Yay!!!!!!!!!! :::::)))))))) Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • TEAM FOSTER KEEFE WILL ALWAYS BE COOLER

        Loading editor
    • Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 11.03.44 AM
        Loading editor
    • i love it

      DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
        Loading editor
    • not to be whatever but its FITZPHIE4LIFEXD

        Loading editor
    • FITZPHIE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FITZPPPPPPHHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEE!

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • GRRRRRRR

      TEAM FOSTER KEEFE WILL ALWAYS BE COOLER

        Loading editor
    • FITZPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      HAHAHAHAH

        Loading editor
    • sorry guys im all about FITZPHIE!



      but your choices are important too XD

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe

      But Fitzphie shippers are still  awesome

        Loading editor
    • FITZPHIEEEEEE

        Loading editor
    • CustardBursts
      CustardBursts removed this reply because:
      ship-bashing
      20:16, September 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • FITZPHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, are we supposed to be debating, or just yelling the name of our ship? Eh, whatever FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTZZZZZZZPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • I’m not sure what I ship anymore, I shipped Sofitzphie at first and stuff but now I feel like Sokeefe is more likely to be endgame and I’m tired of being the losing side of ships. For some reason I always end up preferring the ship that doesn’t be come canon and it’s not fun. I think Sophie and Keefe could be happy together but idk. I’m super nervous that Fitz’s character is gonna get massacred to make Sokeefe happen. Hp fans always talk about how JKR ruined Cho’s characterization so that Hinny could happen and that Hermione’s character was portrayed in a really bad light in order for Romione to happen. I don’t want the same thing to happen here.

        Loading editor
    • ugh maybe your righr fluttersparkel.



      ((((((



      i hope not tho 

        Loading editor
    • yay convert to Sokeefe 

      dont worry i wont be mean about it

        Loading editor
    • oh there is a quote in flashback where Sophie and Fitz are talking in their hospital beds, and Fitz says "I don't know if I can handle a bad match" 

      I started laughing hysterically my family though I'd gone insane when I told them 

        Loading editor
    • ok im still for fitzphie tho

        Loading editor
    • tee hee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

      wait till SOKEEFE HAPPENS

        Loading editor
    • no



      FITZPHIE FOSTER WILLLLLLLLLL HAPPPEEEENNNNNNN

        Loading editor
    • SOKEEFE

        Loading editor
    • FITZPHIE

        Loading editor
    • Iu-5
        Loading editor
    • CustardBursts
      CustardBursts removed this reply because:
      rude
      20:16, September 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    •   TOTAL SHIP!!!!!!!!!1

        Loading editor
    • Indeed. The total ship: Sokeefe. "Whoo! Team Foster-Keefe is back!"

        Loading editor
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • FITZPHIEEEEEE FOOOOSSSTTTEEERRRR!!!!!



      grrrrrrr

        Loading editor
    • i will be soooooo depressed if the ship is not FITZPHIE 



      (((((((((



      fitz is meant for sophie and sophie is meant for fitz 

        Loading editor
    • Fitzphie4lifeXD
      Fitzphie4lifeXD removed this reply because:
      i made a mistake
      16:51, September 13, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • The Odd Axolotl wrote:
      Iu-5

      yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

        Loading editor
    • If Sophie and Keefe do get married I really hope he'll change his last name to Foster instead. The Sencen name reminds me too much of Gisela and Cassius who I hate. Sophie Sencen just wouldn't sound right. I mean one of their ship names is Team Foster Keefe, he doesn't use his last name if he can help it.

        Loading editor
    • true

      the point is are you sokeefe

        Loading editor
    • CustardBursts
      CustardBursts removed this reply because:
      rude
      20:16, September 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • FITZPHIEEEEEE

        Loading editor
    • The important thing is that whichever boy Sophie ends up with, she's happy with them and they are happy with her. That's what really matters to me. 

        Loading editor
    • I actauly kind of hate Sophie so I'm if she unhappy. We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess.

      FITZPHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

      Oh, oh! Nosebleed alert!

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, I got a nosebleed.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • There’s a surprising amount of Sophie hate in the fandom considering she’s the main character and protagonist. I don’t understand it at all...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I noticed that too. I think it's because of her portrayal in Flashback, because I know some people thought she was a little selfish in that book.

        Loading editor
    • Really? How was she selfish?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I don't really agree, but I think it had something to do with the love triangle. She seemed a little bit more caught up in the whole Fitz thing than the Neverseen. I didn't really see much wrong, though.

        Loading editor
    • Because she had her friend trade himself to the Neverseen for the alicorn antidote, but then instead of trying to reach out to him, the next thing she decides to do is get the matchmaking list.

        Loading editor
    • I just think Sophie isn't the best character. She has no character arch, is indisive about evrthing to the point were friends GIVE UP THEIR LIVES (tam) because she won't make a desicon, and yes, the next thing she does is go and she if she can marry her crush or not. She is constantly thinking about fitz, wich is pretty much the only thing I hate about sophitz. Actauly that's just something I hate about books and movies in general. WHY are girls all tongue-tied around there crushes! When I'm around someone I think is cute, I don't do that and I know literally NO ONE who does that. I don't like the message I get from that and I think its stupid. Anyway, I just think Sophie isnt very developed (none of the characters are really, except for keefe), and that maybe as the protaganist, sm could've taken her character development more serouisly.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Okay then...

        Loading editor
    • Also, this isn’t really Sophie but more of Shannon, but I’m getting really annoyed with the Neverseen winning every battle. Like in Flashback she’s like “I’m ready to fight back” but then during the fight she says she feels so powerless and can barely stand.

        Loading editor
    • EXACTLY!!!!

        Loading editor
    • im not a hater tho



      fitzphie still rules

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I honestly think it's getting a little repetitive. But, I still kind of enjoy the series.

        Loading editor
    • yeah same 

        Loading editor
    • Fitzphie4lifeXD wrote:
      honestly fitzphie sounds a LOT better than Sokeefe. 


      sorry:D

      I'm not sure what that has to do anything.........?

      And isn't that kinda ship-bashing? :/

        Loading editor
    • CustardBursts
      CustardBursts removed this reply because:
      Rude
      20:17, September 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • And  yeah. Sophie needs to set her priorities. Like, she goes to the MATCHMAKING center when Tam could literally be murdered any second? That's just not resonable.

        Loading editor
    • yeah...

        Loading editor
    • Fitzphie4lifeXD wrote:
      wh cares???!!!!

      ​​​​​​​care. And I know alot of other people do too.  Please don't bash sokeefe.

        Loading editor
    • CustardBursts
      CustardBursts removed this reply because:
      rude
      20:17, September 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fitzphie4lifeXD wrote:
      why????

      fitzphie is soooo much better!!

      XD

      Fitzphie4lifeXD, that's kind of rude. And I know you ship Fitzphie, but not everyone does. Can you please stop? No one likes ship bashing and if you continue doing it, you could even get blocked by an admin. ​​​

        Loading editor
    • Hello! I have recently deleted a few messages off of this thread due to them breaking out Policies on ship-bashing and rudeness. Please respect others when they ask to phrase your comments in a nicer way without needing an administrator to officially warn you/potentially block you. Though you have your own preferences, other users are alowed to have their own opinions and please be aware of others' feelings. Thank you :)

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Eva!!

        Loading editor
    • 38.81.101.194 wrote:

      Silveny loves Sofitz wrote:
      Sofitz will ALWAYS be cooler!

      Umm. EXCUSE ME! DID YOU TRY TO CHANGE MY USERNAME?! CAUSE THAT WOULD BE REALLY JERKY

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that's kind of rude.

        Loading editor
    • 174.6.16.240 wrote:
      I just think Sophie isn't the best character. She has no character arch, is indisive about evrthing to the point were friends GIVE UP THEIR LIVES (tam) because she won't make a desicon, and yes, the next thing she does is go and she if she can marry her crush or not. She is constantly thinking about fitz, wich is pretty much the only thing I hate about sophitz. Actauly that's just something I hate about books and movies in general. WHY are girls all tongue-tied around there crushes! When I'm around someone I think is cute, I don't do that and I know literally NO ONE who does that. I don't like the message I get from that and I think its stupid. Anyway, I just think Sophie isnt very developed (none of the characters are really, except for keefe), and that maybe as the protaganist, sm could've taken her character development more serouisly.

      -Chloe

      Sorry about that. I was trying to explain civily, and failed miserably. One thing just led to another and it came out really rudely. 

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Silveny loves Sokeefe wrote:

      38.81.101.194 wrote:

      Silveny loves Sofitz wrote:
      Sofitz will ALWAYS be cooler!
      Umm. EXCUSE ME! DID YOU TRY TO CHANGE MY USERNAME?! CAUSE THAT WOULD BE REALLY JERKY

      dude what the heck that is kinda mean (btw love your username Silveny loves Sokeefe)

        Loading editor
    • yes her username is awesome.:)

        Loading editor
    • yayayay

      BUNNY YOUR STAYINGGGG???? YAYAYAYYAY

        Loading editor
    • YES MUCH YAYNESS!!

        Loading editor
    • .*dances around singing christmas songs

      bAnAnA cHiCkEn is STAYING

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe 

        Loading editor
    • i still like fitzphie but sokeefe is cool too

      )
        Loading editor
    • thank you for being nice about it

        Loading editor
    • you mean sokeefe is coolER right

        Loading editor
    • hey no prob



      if fitzphie doesnt work out SOKEEFE IS ON!

        Loading editor
    • its probably gonna work tho :(       

      He is on the cover again

        Loading editor
    • (but keefe is on twice as many as fitz tho hehe)

        Loading editor
    • YAYYYYY

      hey i wrote a fanfic here is the link

      https://lost-cities-keeper.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:217721

        Loading editor
    • omg it was AMAZING!!!!!

      u write goodXD

        Loading editor
    • yeah are you gonna write more???

        Loading editor
    • YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE MORE!!!

        Loading editor
    • awww thanks

        Loading editor
    • YUPPP

        Loading editor
    • YAHHHH!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • HE SOOOOO GOOODDD

        Loading editor
    • yeah

        Loading editor
    • he should write moreeeee

        Loading editor
    • btw me a girl

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • me toooooo

      call me Tony tho

      XD

        Loading editor
    • Lol

        Loading editor
    • )
        Loading editor
    • Zahraachow28 wrote: And  yeah. Sophie needs to set her priorities. Like, she goes to the MATCHMAKING center when Tam could literally be murdered any second? That's just not resonable.

      yeah... the fact that she saw WALKING INTO A ROOM WITH ABOUT 12 PEOPLE as a big achievement bothered me too, but I think Sophie will realize that AFTER a few weeks of the Sophie shell, WE CANT BE WASTIG TIME ON THAT!! JUST DECIDE THAT SOKEEFE IS GOING TO WIN AND GET MAH SALTY BABY OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      ((https://lost-cities-keeper.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:331727#15 READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      '#KOALAADVERTIZER!!!!!!!!!!

      ((SORRY IF THAT WAS MEAN!!! I DONT MEAN IT TO BE!))

      😉🐨

        Loading editor
    • Im pro-SoKeefe!
        Loading editor
    • By the way im new and my name is Iva (pronounced Eva)!

        Loading editor
    • TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE FOR L-I-F-E!!!

      -KEEFE

        Loading editor
    • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      .#teamfosterkeefewillalwaysbecooler

        Loading editor
    • I think SoFitz will always be cooler, 

      but to each their own. I understand your guys reasons, and they are valid.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • i think sokeefe might win because of keefester4evr.



      thank you

        Loading editor
    • Sofitz!

        Loading editor
    • Im not even gonna say it because its gonna go on and on

      And also im procastinating doing my hmwk so I feel guilty

        Loading editor
    • Keefester4evr wrote:
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      .#teamfosterkeefewillalwaysbecooler

      I concur!

        Loading editor
    • FOSTER KEEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Sophitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • .#yeetpeoplewhoyeetkeefe

      warning! XD

        Loading editor
      1. yeetpeoplewhothinktheycanyeetthepeoplewhoyeetekeefe
        Loading editor
    • *yeets keefe

        Loading editor
    • Yeets Keefe again.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • hey you cant yeet keefe twice!

      .#yeetpeoplewhothinktheycanyeetthepeoplewhodontyeetkeefebutyeetfitzinstead

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe! :) 

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, I don't think I ship anyone anymore, it's all just arguments.

        Loading editor
    • Keefester4evr wrote:
      hey you cant yeet keefe twice!

      .#yeetpeoplewhothinktheycanyeetthepeoplewhodontyeetkeefebutyeetfitzinstead

      spread this hashtag folks

        Loading editor
    • only if you write moreeeeee

        Loading editor
    • only if you converttttttttttttttttttt

        Loading editor
    • just did

        Loading editor
    • I ship Keefoster/Sokeefe/Keephie so hard. Like, SO hard! But before I get into that I just want to get a few things down:

      Okay, so I like Fitz. I really do. I completely understand why Fitzphie/Sophitz is a thing, and I was an avid shipper of those two for a while. But I'm definitely team Keefoster now, and I feel like all you Fitzphie shippers who honestly just can't fathom why on Earth we would do that deserve a thorough explanation.

      Also, please note that this is all based on personal opinion, and what I think is in ideal ship. I can't speak for the rest of you, so please, if I make a generalization that offends you, I didn't mean to! :')

      DISCLAIMER! I have not read Flashback! My evaluation is based on the information given up till Nightfall! I hope you'll read anyway, lol.

      Okay, I have so much to say here I'm not even sure where to begin, but lets just start (eek imma be jumping all over the place I can already feel it lol).

      1) I really shipped Fitzphie in the beginning. But a small part of why Keefoster took the prize is because Fitzphie doesn't go anywhere. Let me explain what I mean by that. I do not mean that it doesn't look like Fitzphie is going to be canon, because I definitely don't think that, lol. What I mean is, Sophie and Fitz's relationship hasn't really progressed or changed at all since the first book. They've gotten to know each other a little more, yes. They've become Cognates, obviously. But when Sophie looks at Fitz, she feels a fluttery feeling in her heart, feels captivated by his very, very teal gaze, and feels like she's gonna implode every time he flashes a movie star smile. And that's cute- really, it is. It's a great starting point for a ship. But thing, is it never got past that starting point. Fitz is still this model of perfection in Sophie's mind, and though I think it's sweet how much she appreciates his 'Captain Perfect'ness, it frustrates me that they haven't reached a deeper understanding. Fitzphie, for me, is a little too sweet and simple, and while those are great, ideal things to have in an in-real-life relationship, I also feel like for a book, it's too... well... boring. Not to offend anyone.

      Keefoster was nothing like that. Upon first meeting, Sophie thought Keefe was a slightly annoying mischief-maker who didn't take anything seriously. Over the course of the books, there relationship developes, something that was very lacking in Fitzphie's execution. Sokeefe (I'm just gonna switch between ship names if that's fine with y'all) progressed and changed an incredible amount, with Keefe slowly revealing his broken, scared, darker side. Underneath all Keefe's quips and jokes is a scarred, hurt boy, and Sophie comes to realize that. In the beginning, when she looked at Keefe she just saw his trademark smirk and styled hair, rolled her eyes, and begrudgingly accepted his presence. Now when she looks at him she sees every little bit of hurt he's hiding behind that carefree smirk. Sees everything he's afraid of showing in his eyes. She values him and wants to protect him. Keefoster just feels so real. While Fitzphie feels like this pure, fairy-tale-esque story that's almost too good to be true. (I know that's why a lot of people ship it, but to me it feels almost forced. Again, just my opinion.)

      2) Keefe just feels so much more complex, to be honest. Fitz is sweet. He's Captain Perfect. Wonderboy. We like him (or... most of us do). But Fitz seems to lack depth. On the surface, he's the model of perfection. Dig a little deeper, and you see that he's pressured by his family's status. He's worried about disappointing them. He wants to go through the Elite Levels at Foxfire and make his family proud, but is still selfless enough to throw that all away for Sophie's sake. Dig even further and you see that he's got anger issues. He's not really perfect. He gets mad- violent even- and does things he regrets. But that's really all there is to it. (That I've seen. Once again, haven't read Flashback.) Keefe, however, is this intricate, complicated, fatally flawed person, which makes him so much more relatable. On the surface he's a rebel. A classic bad-boy who skips school and teases mercilessly. But he's also scared. He's struggling to understand how he fits in the world- struggling to separate the grays that make up his world into blacks and whites- struggling to find out where the 'hard lines' he won't cross are- struggling with his love and hate for his parents. He's afraid that he'll never live up to what people want him to be, but at the same time he doesn't want to conform to expectations, and wants to be him- whoever he really is. Throughout it all, he makes so many mistakes, and he'll continue to make them- and through it all, he's terrified that Sophie will hate him.

      "Just...promise you won't hate me..."

      "I'll never hate you, Keefe..."

      ~Keefe Sencen and Sophie Foster, Neverseen.

      Sophie is the one constant in his life. Fitz is his only other real friend, but he can't tell Fitz about the real him- the Vackers are his escape. His paradise away from the mess that is his life. If he allowed the darkness to spill over into happy-Vacker-land, it would stop being that for him. He would have nowhere to go that the dark side of his life doesn't influence, and he can't- can't- let that happen.

      "I used to wish I was a Vacker. I'd be over at their house, dreading the moment I had to go home. But nope. I'm a Sencen. And it just keeps getting worse and worse." ~Keefe, Neverseen.

      That's where Sophie comes in. Sophie is this incredible enigma, who, even though she knows how 'messed up' Keefe is, she doesn't leave him. She doesn't judge him. She still cares for him and protects him, and it's something he can't really fathom. Why hasn't she left yet? Honestly, why hasn't she run screaming to the hills? But she doesn't. She stays by his side like an angel on his shoulder or a guiding light. One that he desperately needs. And that's not it- you can just keep diving and diving and diving through the layers that make Keefe Sencen. They're practically endless.

      3) Keefe is a positive influence on Sophie, too, weird as that sounds considering that we just went through and listed all the things that make him flawed, lol. I've heard a lot of people say that Fitz has a good impact on Sophie's self-esteem, but honestly, I just think... that's... not... true? To be completely honest, Sophie seems more nervous about her flaws when she's around Fitz. And if you won't take my word for it, take Shannon Messenger's. When Keefe says that Sophie is nervous about sharing her secrets with Fitz, Sophie's response is as follows:

      "Well... yeah. But, have you met you? You're like, Captain Perfect! And I'm..."

      Fitz doesn't mean to make Sophie self-conscious, and I can't really fault him for being a great guy. But nevertheless, Sophie does feel more relaxed around Keefe. The secrets she was too nervous to share with Fitz were ones she'd already told Keefe (or ones he'd figured out, both by being an Empath and by knowing her so well). Being with Keefe is safe and relaxed, because they both know each other well enough that they understand that the other will accept them for who they are, flaws and all. It makes their relationship so sweet, and I think that's something that relates to real life, too. You're probably never going to find a Fitz. Learn to accept a Keefe, and trust that they'll accept you too. You can see how relaxed Keefe and Sophie are with each other with every playful remark, quick quip, and teasing elbow. They've both cried in front of each other, messed up in front of the other, and betrayed the other, but have always managed to come back stronger for it. (Whereas, when Sophie and Fitz went through a hard time in Exile, things went back to exactly how they'd been afterwards, minus the friend-zoning/little-sister-zoning from Fitz.) Keefe helps Sophie learn not to fret so much, threatening tickle-wars when she gets too serious, and calming her down when she's overwhelmed. He lets her rant at him, and always forgives her when she hurts him, just like she does for him. (Am I the only one whose heart hurt when this happened?: "If you can't give the specifics, everything you're doing is worthless." The words hit him harder than she'd expected. But she wasn't taking them back. "...I'm doing the best I can," He told her. ~Sophie and Keefe, Neverseen.) I just feel like Sokeefe's relationship is so much more meaningful, while Fitzphie feels like, let's face it, a cute crush.

      4) I like Keefoster better in part because of how Fitzphie and Keefoster react to each other, if you know what I mean. When Keefe is presented with the possibility of Fitzphie, he offers a half-hearted tease, or a sad smile, or a downcast gaze. Or even, in some cases, tells Sophie that he approves (Unless he's having a really awful time, like in Neverseen, when he became very snarkastic (snarky/sarcastic). And I gotta say, Keefe is so good at being snarkastic I can't even be mad at him for it, lol). In the beginning, when Fitz was around Keefe would tease or flirt with Sophie, but the more Keefe actually started falling in love with her, the more he slowly backed off and let Fitz have the field. Seems counterintuitive, I know, but I think that the more he loved Sophie, the more he just wanted her to be happy. And if Fitz was what made Sophie happy... he would let her go. Even if it crushed him. On the inside, he probably thinks that Sophie deserves better than he can give, and while I'm over here screaming at him to realize that's not true, I also love Sokeefe all the more for it.

      She knew he really meant 'I'm not worth it'.

      She hated that most of all.'

      "Someday, I'm going to make you see how wrong you are."

      "I'm just glad you're not shoving me away."

      "You really thought I would?"

      "Sometimes I think you'd be better off."

      " ... I'll only be better off when you come home and I know you're safe..."

      ~Sophie and Keefe, Lodestar.

      Another thing is, Keefe is an Empath, and he can feel every moment of Fitz's heart-fluttery effect on Sophie (another thing that makes me hurt for him). He can also feel every second of her roiling emotions when she's around him himself, and if him removing himself from the equation will make Sophie feel better, that's what he'll do- even though I think Sophie would be far worse off without him.

      "...I don't want you feeling sorry for me..."

      "I can't help it. But it's not pity. It's... I don't know what the word for it is. I'm too conflicted."

      "...You always are when it comes to me."

      ~Keefe and Sophie, Lodestar.

      Fitz, on the other hand, reacts differently. When Keefe makes an off-hand remark about knowing Sophie really well, Fitz will instantly rise to the challenge ("Pretty soon, she won't be hiding anything from me either." ~Fitz, Neverseen.) On occasion, in Neverseen in particular, Keefe would intentionally spark Fitz's ire out of his own frustration, and while that's not cool, I do feel like Fitz took the bait too easily. Furthermore, in Nightfall, when Sophie was giving Keefe a strangle-hug for the pictures he'd given her (ohmygosh that hug *squeals and hops up and down, fanning face*) when Fitz comes in, he 'stares at where Keefe's arms were wrapped around Sophie's waist' immediately making her let go and blush, even though she was perfectly content to koala-hug Keefe with Grady, Dex, etc. there, which ties into her feeling self-conscious around Fitz. Fitz also has a tendency to be jealous about every second he's not spending with Sophie (#bUtWe'ReCoGnAtEs), and while some people may think that it's cute and/or an affirmation of his affection for her, possessiveness is a hUgE mEGa uLTrA TURN OFF FOR ME WHEN READING RELATIONSHIPS UGGGHHH!!!! DUDE. You DON'T OWN HER. She can TAKE TWO STEPS WITHOUT HER COGNATE OMG. Okay, whew, sorry for that mini-rant. It's just that's Fitz's most glaringly unattractive personality trait for me tbh and I just can't stand it even though I love Fitzy otherwise. The 'But we're Cognates!' thing, while humorous, is very, very unappealing to me. Keefe, on the other hand, has been incredibly patient for someone whose always been second place, and the fact that he gives Sophie her space when she needs it (while also pestering her when she really needs to get something off her chest) is something I really love about him. I adore that little muffin.

      5) Okay, so everyone seems to think that Keefe is the only one in Keefoster that made any mistakes. But that's not really true. Sophie and Keefe both did things they shouldn't have- but usually for each other. For instance, when Sophie hid that note for Keefe from Lady Gisela, she did that to protect him. When she didn't tell Keefe that Lord Cassius wanted to join the Black Swan, she did it to protect him. When Sophie lashed out and hurt Keefe (emotionally) during their telepathic conversation while he was in the Neverseen, she did it because she was frustrated that she couldn't protect him'! Plus other reasons, but still. We noticing a trend here? The same goes for Keefe. When he joined the Neverseen, he did it to make up for Lady Gisela's awfulness (HATE HER with ALL MY HEART btw), and to help Sophie. When he took on King Dimitar, he did it to keep Sophie out of harm's way. And so on and so forth. They're both a couple well-meaning idiots, lol. But every time their relationship went through a rocky stretch, then came out closer than ever. Aside from the one little hiccup in Exile, Fitzphie has been riding on a wave of relative ease, with no meaningful development. By mid-Neverseen, Sophie and Keefe know each other incredibly well- to the point that Sophie could predict that he was going to try to sneak off to the ogre capital and wait to intercept him, and Keefe's 'you can't hide things from an Empath' line becomes more of a 'you can't hide things from me after everything we've been through' kind of a thing when you look at the subtext. Even though Sophie and Fitz had to share their secrets during their Cognate training, it just doesn't feel the same as the confidence she and Keefe have put in each other- by choice. No matter how much Keefe pestered her with his Empath-i-ness, Sophie could have chosen not to tell him anything. But she did anyway. To me, that says a lot about their relationship.

      6) Another reason people have said that Keefoster shouldn't be is because Sophie's not in love with Keefe. That would be a very good reason- except that I'm not sure it's completely true, and even if it is, Sophie is clearly on the road to thinking of him as more than a friend. I think she just doesn't realize it yet. She's had a crush on Fitz for a long time, and because of that, she never really considered anyone else a real option. But over the course of the books, Keefe has proven himself just as capable of switching Sophie's heart into hummingbird mode as Fitz, and we've had some serious romantic tension in the scenes between them- remember in Nightfall, I think it was, when Sophie was freaking out because she found out her emotions were overwhelming to Keefe, so she tried to stay on the opposite side of the room? That was hilarious, and also make the shipper in me screech its head off. Plus, Sophie has slowly grown more protective and affectionate towards Keefe, and seems to have developed a tendency to strangle-hug him, and get very Inflictor-rage-y whenever anyone so much as touches Keefe, or says something cruel to him (Gethen totally would've had it coming, if Forkle hadn't stopped her. Dimitar had it coming, too, and Keefe had to literally, forcibly stop her that time). And how many times now has she wanted to crawl through that Impater and throttle Lady Gisela? Or what about that time she declared she wanted to break into an ogre prison just to punch her in the face for hurting Keefe? Or when she glared bloody murder at Lord Cassius and reeeaaaally wished she had her Sucker Punch with her. (Oh wow, I just realized our dear Sophie has a violent streak. XD Good think Keefe has his magical-blue-breezes to keep her chill.) My point is, I think Sophie does love Keefe- maybe platonically for now, but that's changing. And I know Keefe has had feelings for her since near the beginning. If you need more evidence, does anyone remember Sophie's 'odd disappointment' when she found out Keefe 'only' flirts with her to get the message across to Biana that he doesn't like her like that? (As a side-note, sorry Biana.) I... think I've made my point, lol.

      7) I think that Sophie and Keefe need each other a whole lot more than Sophie and Fitz do. Yeah, I get it, the whole Cognate thing would be ruined (or at least awkward) if Fitzphie didn't happen, but honestly, I wouldn't be that heartbroken (again this is completely personal opinion, so if you disagree I totally get it). But on another note, Fitz has other people he can turn to. Alvar may have betrayed them, and that definitely hurt Fitz a lot, but he still has a pretty awesome little sister and two of the best parents to ever exist. Sophie never really went to Fitz with her problems much anyway, unless her Cognate training compelled her to, and Keefe... well... Keefe's mom is an evil psycho who sliced open his hand and probably had to do with murdering Jolie and betrayed him and his dad and pitted Keefe against an ogre king (which nearly killed him) and then said she did it all 'for him,' which dropped a bucketload of guilt on his shoulders. Keefe's dad is a cold, distant, emotionally abusive and controlling father who took Keefe's spirit and ripped it to shreds (as well as ruined all his drawings and blamed him for every bad thing that's like, ever happened). His best friend, Fitz, would be kind of hard to be around if Fitzphie did sail, which kind of cuts Alden, Della, and Biana out of the picture too. His hero (Alvar) betrayed everyone and went over to the dark side, trying to take Keefe with him, and Dex isn't really that close to him. Just another potential partner in crime. Honestly, Sophie is all he has anymore. And she's proven that she needs him on an emotional level, too. I'm not saying that Fitz wouldn't be crushed if Sophie rejected him, I'm just saying that in the long run I think he'd be... fine.

      'And those are my points. That, plus I think Sokeefe is stinkin' adorable. Their back-and-forths are so ridiculously cute, and I love his smirk. So much. Plus I love how he calls her Foster. It's unique and funny, and then when he does call her Sophie you know he's dead serious. Sophie and Keefe have just built up way more of their own rhetoric than Fitzphie. Also, what is the Great Gulon Incident?! It's driving me crazy! And how many times has Keefe had to remind Sophie to 'Breathe' now? I've lost count. But it's so ship-worthy I could literally die. And the fact that animals love Keefe is just so adorable. I can't- I can't even- UGH. Also Keefe is Batman. "I'm wearing this shirt forever, guys." Just. So. Stinkin. CUTE! Also- just a note, the fact that Sophie's heart goes all fluttery when she looks into Fitz's eyes isn't proof that her heart doesn't love Keefe. Heart-fluttering is a biological reaction to attraction, so it doesn't debunk the whole 'loves Fitz with her head and Keefe with her heart' theory, but I've decided not to take a stance on that. Either way, Keefe is a little cinnamon roll that I just wanna hide in my pocket so no one can hurt him anymore.

      Once again, I do like Fitz, and I respect Fitzphie shippers.

      ...But my life will still be complete when Keefe gets Fitz a hoodie that says across the front: "But We're COGNATES."

      Oh yes I did.

      To all those who have read this far! Have a custard burst for your dedication. And thanks!

      ~ Just another Keefoster shipper.

      (Note: I think it did weird things to the bold when I posted this)

        Loading editor
    • OMG BEAUTIFUL *gives round of applause to "Just another Keefoster shipper" for loving Sokeefe enough to write an essay on why it should be loved*

      YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON 


      YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND


      BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL

      OMG I HAVE NO WORDS

        Loading editor
    • AMAZING!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • OMG! This is so good! SOKEEFE FOREVEEEEEEEEERRRRRR! 


      -Snarkastic. Dang that is my new favourite word :) I'll be using it 

      -All of these points just prove Cassius Sencen's 'heart and mind' theory. Sophie might love Fitz in her head while she loves Keefe in her heart (yeet Sokeefe please get together yeet)

        Loading editor
    • OMG I loooove the word snarkastic. It will come into use. My friends will ask me if I'm insane. I will most likely cackle wildy, and then tell them I'm not. Sorry about that! Anyway, I think that took a lot of effort, and was very well written, and I respect you for that, even if I do not agree with the ponts made.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • WHATTTTTTT ARE YOU FITZPHIE

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. And Sophiana/Bophie.

      -Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Keefoster!

        Loading editor
    • OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO READ FLASHBACK

        Loading editor
    • I didn’t read the whole thing by the way I just got to the part where you said you didn’t read flashback yet but you have to!

        Loading editor
    • FITZYBOY FOSTER FOREVER!!!!

      (That's what me and my friend Sophie call it)

        Loading editor
    • FITZPHIE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe

        Loading editor
    • Fitzyboy Foster Forever!

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe but @Eärendil Heir to Rivendell that is a cute name!

        Loading editor
    • Me and my best friend and fellow Fitzphie shipper Sophia (yes, that's her name, and she's very, VERY similar to Sophie Foster) came up with it.  She began calling Fitz that, and we came up with the ship name that way!

        Loading editor
    • Fitzphie! But I totally respect Foster Keefe shippers ;). 

        Loading editor
    • you better

      jk

        Loading editor
    • ^ lol.

        Loading editor
    • I am team whoever Sophie likes with her head AND heart. It has to be both for me.

        Loading editor
    • TEAAAAAM KEEEEEEFE ALLLL THE WAAAAAY

        Loading editor
    • I actually used to ship Fitzphie. But then Keefe was introduced to the series and I switched IMMEDIATELY. I still like Fitz though. He’s a great guy. I just feel like Keefe is better for Sophie.

        Loading editor
    • I never really used to ship stuff in books until I came across Sokeefe. I didn't really like romance at all actually. I mean I still kind of like plot, action, mystery more.. but yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Same!!! I never really shopped anyone until reading KotLC

        Loading editor
    • Shipped

        Loading editor
    • Yeah from kotlc onward I started having ships, before then I didn't really care.

        Loading editor
    • ^ I guess for some stuff I still don't but yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah same

        Loading editor
    • Hi guys it's Hihihi nia!

      I have an account but I can't login right now due to laziness.

      I've read some reasons why Sokeefe is a ship, and while I'm still Fitzphie, I still respect your opinions and personal thoughts. I'd just like sokeefers to see our input on the Sophie Fitz Keefe triangle.

      And to fandom user, I'm going to take your format because it's really constructive and polite, and I really appreciate that.

      1) Let's face it- Fitz's anger isn't great, but we can't say Keefe hasn't done that either. Take Neverseen, for example. Sophie had to hide things from Keefe and break her promise for the sake of Keefe's everyday wellbeing during a really difficult time. Keefe found out and didn't take it well. He shunned everyone and only caved with the presence of Sophie, and even sometimes, he didn't cave with Sophie nearby. This is not something the team should have to go through, and this definitely doesn't help Sophie at all. There was a reasonable reason (whoops) why Sophie has to hide it from him, and the fact that Keefe doesn't see that and shuns everyone does demonstrate anger. It was even taken on those who didn't have anything to do with whatever happened. Keefe was being unreasonable, and I think that we should face that. When Flashback wasn't released yet, I'm fairly sure Fitz only took out his anger on Sophie once- Exile. In Flashback, the reason he got angry often was due to his echo. Yet everyone kept saying how Fitz has anger issues. We need to see that Keefe isn't a guy with perfect emotional control either, so Fitz having anger issues doesn't speak to me, personally, as a reason to ship Sokeefe, however it is a valid reason why Fitz isn't good for Sophie. I guess she can go to the pockets for comfort (some other user said something about sopockets I forgot who)

      So that was long, but here's a shorter version:

      Fitz doesn't have emotional control so people hate fitz

      Keefe also doesn't have emotional control but no one hates him

      Therefore, Sophie should go to the pockets, who do have emotional control

      Hihihi nia still ships Fitz because she thinks it's a good ship.

      2) Shannon messenger does take fan ideas but does not take the ideas that interfere with plot/storylines. These are her books, and I remember her saying that she doens't read fan fiction because if she writes an idea, she doesn't want fans to find similarities between her work and fan fiction and say the ideas were copied. This demonstrates how she writes her own books and does not take fan preferences into her storyline. The argument that Shannon Messenger is making it Sokeefe for fans to read her book is more of a fan reason. There are actually plenty of fitzphie shippers out there, just not many have logged in to the wiki. I know plenty that ship fitzphie, just as I know many that ship Sokeefe.

      Reason summary:

      Shannon messenger is original and doesn't include fan ideas into her literature

      People are taking the number of Sokeefe/sophitz shippers in the wiki but are excluding those outside the wiki

      Therefore, Shannon messenger isn't writing for more profit

      3) Cognates are development. This comes down to how much Sophie and fitz must trust each other, and lets remember the times others have said their bond was abnormally strong. This is development. This is relationship develp[ment (woops). Part of why Sophie is being pressured for her secret is because Fitz wants their cognate relationship to develop, which wasn't happening that much over nightfall. Fitz probably already knew that that was her secret, but wanted Sophie to tell him because this develops their trust even more.

      4) Shannon messenger might prefer Fitzphie. She made so many of the characters ship this, and there are not many characters besides Ro who ship Sokeefe. Let's count:

      Sokeefe: Ro, Keefe (2 confirmed)

      Sophitz: Fitz, Biana, Sophie, Edaline, Marella, (maybe) Tam, (maybe) Linh, Grizel, and correct me if I'm wrong, I think Stina teased them about their relationship once. (6 confirmed)

      So while this list isn't huge at all, out of the confirmed characters on board with some ship, Fitzphie has 3 times the amount of Sokeefe shippers. Which does point to something.

      5) Fitz doesn't like to be acknowledged as "wonderboy"

      In flashback, he does say that he thinks he's had it too lightly. He points to everyone whose been injured in some way: dex looked down, Sophie suffering as one of the elves, biana getting scarred by mirrors, Keefe living with a neverseen mother and abusive dad, tam and linh with equally abusive parents and sent to exillium, Wylie literally orphaned. He is humble, he says he isn't perfect and he's saying he's had it too lightly. Keep in mind this was after the aleurthrapleura whatever you spell it thing stung him in the chest. This isn't exactly light.

      Running out of time, got loads more to say, but here's basically why Fitzphie is a ship/why many don't ship Sokeefe. At the end of the day, it's important to retain sportsmanship, or shall we say "shipmanship" <-- what? So I hope we can politely view each side and respect Shannon Messenger's decisions as superior to our hopes.

        Loading editor
    • And to fandom user, I'm going to take your format because it's really constructive and polite, and I really appreciate that.

      1) Let's face it- Fitz's anger isn't great, but we can't say Keefe hasn't done that either. Take Neverseen, for example. Sophie had to hide things from Keefe and break her promise for the sake of Keefe's everyday wellbeing during a really difficult time. Keefe found out and didn't take it well. He shunned everyone and only caved with the presence of Sophie, and even sometimes, he didn't cave with Sophie nearby. This is not something the team should have to go through, and this definitely doesn't help Sophie at all. There was a reasonable reason (whoops) why Sophie has to hide it from him, and the fact that Keefe doesn't see that and shuns everyone does demonstrate anger. It was even taken on those who didn't have anything to do with whatever happened. Keefe was being unreasonable, and I think that we should face that. When Flashback wasn't released yet, I'm fairly sure Fitz only took out his anger on Sophie once- Exile. In Flashback, the reason he got angry often was due to his echo. Yet everyone kept saying how Fitz has anger issues. We need to see that Keefe isn't a guy with perfect emotional control either, so Fitz having anger issues doesn't speak to me, personally, as a reason to ship Sokeefe, however it is a valid reason why Fitz isn't good for Sophie. I guess she can go to the pockets for comfort (some other user said something about sopockets I forgot who)

      So that was long, but here's a shorter version:

      Fitz doesn't have emotional control so people hate fitz

      Keefe also doesn't have emotional control but no one hates him

      Therefore, Sophie should go to the pockets, who do have emotional control

      Hihihi nia still ships Fitz because she thinks it's a good ship.

      [...]

      3) Cognates are development. This comes down to how much Sophie and fitz must trust each other, and lets remember the times others have said their bond was abnormally strong. This is development. This is relationship develp[ment (woops). Part of why Sophie is being pressured for her secret is because Fitz wants their cognate relationship to develop, which wasn't happening that much over nightfall. Fitz probably already knew that that was her secret, but wanted Sophie to tell him because this develops their trust even more.

      [...]

      5) Fitz doesn't like to be acknowledged as "wonderboy"

      In flashback, he does say that he thinks he's had it too lightly. He points to everyone whose been injured in some way: dex looked down, Sophie suffering as one of the elves, biana getting scarred by mirrors, Keefe living with a neverseen mother and abusive dad, tam and linh with equally abusive parents and sent to exillium, Wylie literally orphaned. He is humble, he says he isn't perfect and he's saying he's had it too lightly. Keep in mind this was after the aleurthrapleura whatever you spell it thing stung him in the chest. This isn't exactly light.

      Hey there! I'm really glad to see someone finally responded directly to my points, lol. I love open, respectful debate, and I really appreciate seeing other people's take on my arguments! (Plus, I'm trying to be as open as possible to Fitzphie, so lol, yeah.)

      First off, thanks for the compliment about the format being constructive and polite! I have to constantly remind myself not to get too heated (I'm a naturally passionate shipper), so knowing that I actually accomplished that is great!

      So, I kinda just wanted to provide feedback on some of your points- I look forward to your counter-counter-counter-argument if you do post one~! Lol, it would be great to actually have a constructive debate on this.

      1) Okie dokie, so the topic of Fitz's 'anger issues' quote-unquote. This has kind of been a really touchy subject for a lot of shippers, but I think I posted something about this somewhere else in response to a fandom user called Chloe- lemme see if I can find that and build off of it:

      "Everyone reacts to hard times diffrently, and some people lash out, but that was only once, and in Flashback, he had a reason. His brother betrayed him, ruined his family name, probably was among the elves that kidnapped and killed his crush, and people are letting him off the hook, just because he doesn't remember it? He had a right to be angry, and it was especailly hard for him, because of the echoes, he can't express his emotions, either. [...] -Chloe"

      Those are really really good points! I agree that Fitz definitely had every right to be angry. Alvar ruined a lot of aspects of his life, and he's his brother for crying out loud! So yeah, I don't blame Fitz for lashing out the way he did. His 'anger issues' for lack of a better term, don't really bother me. But I do think that they kind of exist. When Alden's mind broke, Fitz, by his own words, trashed all his own stuff. He punched Alvar in the face while he was unconscious (he deserved it, but kicking a guy when he's down is something that makes me cringe, even if it's well-deserved). And there have been several other instances where he reacted with anger. So I do think that Fitz has.... 'anger issues'? I don't know, that seems a little too strong, but I can't think of a better way to put it. However, I highly, highly doubt that Fitz's 'anger issues' would do any real harm, and I firmly believe that he would never hurt anyone he cares about or anything like that (and he only ever ruined his own stuff, aside from Alvar's award, but he let Sophie do the honors with that). I think that it is a personal flaw, but it's not reason enough for people to target Fitz the way they do, I think. He's never done anything that bad. He got angry. He reacted how he naturally would. I'm not a fan of the fact that Fitz's go-to coping emotion is anger, but I still love Fitzy, and I don't think it's a valid reason for Fitzphie to be a 'bad ship.'

      So in some ways, I agree with you, Chloe. ^-^

      ~JAKS (Just Another Keefoster Shipper)

      Okay,' yeah, so 'that was what I said before- and I still stand by it. But I do want to address some of your specific points. Again, I have not read Flashback, so I don't know anything about Fitz's echo, but based on the info up til Nightfall, here's what I got: So... Fitz getting angry doesn't bother me. Not in the slightest. He has every right to be angry at Alvar and other things that I'm less aware of, and I know that Keefe and Sophie- I mean, really Sophie too- have gotten just as, or more, angry. But what I think bothers a lot of people (not so much me honestly idk I think he's fine) is not the fact that Fitz gets angry, it's the way he deals with that anger. Unlike the other characters, Fitz's deals with his anger through physical expression of it, a.k.a, violence. (Some people might consider Sophie's Inflicting violence too but I don't think it counts since she doesn't have completely control over it all the time.) Yes, Keefe did get angry too (though I would argue that it was justified on an emotional level- not on a logical one, though.), and when he found out Sophie lied to him, he yelled and stormed out. But just later that night, he did give a sign of his forgiveness (Window Slumber Party #2), even if he wasn't ready to talk yet. He stewed for a while and brooded by himself, and while yes, that is unhealthy, it primarily affects him, and not those around him. When he thought that Lord Cassius was part of the Neverseen, he admitted to Sophie that he wanted to throw goblin throwing stars at all Cassius' favorite stuff- wanted to, but didn't. And when he found out that it was actually Lady Gisela, he yelled at her, but any violent actions against her from that point on where either part of their plan or in self defense, and after the initial shock he mainly blamed himself for not noticing her betrayal sooner. So yeah, Keefe does get really angry- I won't deny that. But as far as I've read, he angers much less easily than Fitz, and his reactions are much tamer. (Also, could ou give me specific examples of times when Keefe took his anger out on people who had nothing to do with it? Because I can't remember any, lol.)

      Fitz, on the other hand, has reacted with immediate violence on several occasions- such as when he punched Alvar in the face while he was unconscious, which I mentioned before, and when Alden's mind broke and Fitz trashed all his own stuff (though I'm willing to forgive that one, since it was only his own things). Also, remember in the beginning of Lodestar, when Sophie was trying to talk to him about Keefe, and Fitz punched one of Grady and Edaline's throw pillows so hard some of its feather stuffing came out and floated in the air? I mean, that was just punching a pillow, so I'm not going to hold that against him too much, but it does show how easily he's angered, and it makes me worried that sometime later he'll react with impulsive violence and do something he'll really regret.

      So in summary, yes, neither Keefe nor Fitz have good emotional control. But Keefe doesn't have... physically expressive raging tendencies like Fitz does. (Again, I personally don't care too much about Fitz's 'anger issues', but I'm trying to articulate why so many people seem to care. I love Keefe, but I still like Fitz- everyone's got their flaws.)

      2) Okie doke, on to the topic of Cognates and development! I... personally don't feel like them becoming Cognates created much relationship development, because, as the reader, I didn't see any development. I mean, theoretically, yes, they're relationship could have become a lot more trust-based and understanding, but if it did, Shannon didn't let me know, you know? As for their bond being 'abnormally strong,' while that is a good point for Fitzphie, it doesn't really have much to do with development, I think- it has more to do with mental compatibility. Yes, Fitz and Sophie are very compatible- which is why I shipped them in the beginning. But I didn't see the author using that compatibility to further their relationship, so my interest kinda died, if you know what I mean (urk, you probably don't, I'm practically speaking gibberish at this point, sorry lol). As for your point about Fitz pressuring her to share her secret because he wanted that development- I'm in 100% agreement with that. Fitz has obviously desperately been craving some relationship/Cognate development poor boi (where I am in the series anyway), but the fact that he needs to ask for it is actually one of my points on why I like Keefoster more- Sophie and Keefe kind of just naturally happened, without prompting from any characters, or unnatural circumstances invented by the author to force them to confide in each other. It almost happened on its own, which is how I like my ships to happen. From my experience as a reader and amateur author, forced ships are bad. Don't do them, authors! You hear me?!?? dOn'T dO iTtTtTt!! So that's my take. Again, it's just my opinion! #DontHurtMe!

      3) Okie dokie, last one! This is the one where you said Fitz doesn't like being acknowledged as a 'Wonderboy.' My answer to this one is simple- I completely agree! I think I literally said in my previous argument that it's isn't Fitzy's fault that he's a great guy! And it's definitely not his fault that he had a pretty good life for a time- though yeah, he is experiencing some hardships now. I don't think him being a "wonderboy" is a negative thing! (On a personal note, I do prefer more fundamentally flawed and dynamic characters like Keefe, just because they're interesting character studies- plus HiLaRiOuS- but that's besides the point.)

      So yeah, those are the points I just wanted to touch on. Let me know what you think! Lol, am I coming across as desperate for stimulating debates? I think I am...

      ~JAKS (Just Another Keefoster Shipper)

        Loading editor
    • SOPHITZ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!  no offence I totally hate Sokeefe and Sokeefe shippers (suuuuuuupeeeerrr sooooorrrryyyy)

      SEF

        Loading editor
    • I love Sophitz and it’s my favorite but I can honestly see it going either way, in the end though I honestly adore both the Sophitz and Sokeefe ships.

        Loading editor
    • 126.208.181.185 wrote: SOPHITZ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!  no offence I totally hate Sokeefe and Sokeefe shippers (suuuuuuupeeeerrr sooooorrrryyyy)

      SEF

      Are you really sorry?

        Loading editor
    • I completely, absolutely, positively understand sofitz. i just like sokeefe better

        Loading editor
    • I am totally with the Sokeefe people, but I do understand where Sofitz is coming from. I will also be honest in saying most of the clues point towards Sokeefe.

        Loading editor
    • Zahraachow28 wrote:
      Fitzphie4lifeXD wrote:
      honestly fitzphie sounds a LOT better than Sokeefe. 


      sorry:D

      I'm not sure what that has to do anything.........?

      And isn't that kinda ship-bashing? :/

      Yeah . . . but KEEPHIE sounds a lot better than Sophitz or Fitzphie. Plus, you also shouldn't ship something just because of the name!!!!

      -Keephiegirl

        Loading editor
    • TheBlackSwan48 wrote:

      126.208.181.185 wrote: SOPHITZ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!  no offence I totally hate Sokeefe and Sokeefe shippers (suuuuuuupeeeerrr sooooorrrryyyy)

      SEF

      Are you really sorry?

      So you hate me? You don't even know me, and your saying you hate me just because I ship a different ship than you do? My best friend ​​​​​​​ships Sophitz. All my other friends (except for 1) think Sophie should be single. They're still my friends!!! And no, you are not super sorry. If you were, you wouldn't post something like that!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion!!! This is so rude!!!! And the "no offense" thing is pointless, I take great offense in that statement!!!

      -Keephiegirl

        Loading editor
    •  

      126.208.181.185 wrote: SOPHITZ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!  no offence I totally hate Sokeefe and Sokeefe shippers (suuuuuuupeeeerrr sooooorrrryyyy)

      SEF

      Wow :/ Judging a person by their personal preference in a children's ​​​​​​​book? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeerrrrrrr mature (sorry, I had to xd)

        Loading editor
    • ^agreed

        Loading editor
    • 67.174.248.83 wrote:
      Zahraachow28 wrote:
      Fitzphie4lifeXD wrote:
      honestly fitzphie sounds a LOT better than Sokeefe. 


      sorry:D

      I'm not sure what that has to do anything.........?

      And isn't that kinda ship-bashing? :/

      Yeah . . . but KEEPHIE sounds a lot better than Sophitz or Fitzphie. Plus, you also shouldn't ship something just because of the name!!!!

      -Keephiegirl

      Aww, heck yeah!! 

        Loading editor
    • sokeefe is awesome

      has anyone read legacy yet

      I HAVE ITS AWESOME

        Loading editor
    • IM READING IT LATER TODAY!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

        Loading editor
    • I read it in a day OMG ITS AWESOME AND IF YOU SHIP SOKEEFE IT WILL BE EVEN MORE AWESOME

        Loading editor
    • NO SPOILERS PLeASE!

      but do fitz and shophie break up???



      do sophie and keefe start dating???

        Loading editor
    • This may count as a spoiler, so I'll just answer your last question: no, they don't start dating.

        Loading editor
    • I'm slow and haven't finished

        Loading editor
    • SoKeepherOfTheLostCities wrote:
      This may count as a spoiler, so I'll just answer your last question: no, they don't start dating.

      ah so disappointing but keefe is still there for her

        Loading editor
    • thats good but what about fitz???? What happens??

        Loading editor
    • Are you sure you want to know?

        Loading editor
    • b/c i will tell you 

      IT MAKES ME HAPPY

        Loading editor
    • You must be ready 100%

        Loading editor
    • Please hurry up and decide b/c i want to tell you lol

        Loading editor
    • Ahh lol waiting is not one of my strengths

        Loading editor
    • YES I WANNA KNOW!!!!

        Loading editor
    • So Fitz and Sophie have an argument at the end and break up. Fitz wants her back, but Sophie wants to just stay as friends

        Loading editor
    • oof thats tough

        Loading editor
    • ITS BEAUTIFUL

      I seriously screamed with delight

      is that bad

        Loading editor
    • Er, kind of?

        Loading editor
    • lol

      at least fitz apologized at the end

        Loading editor
    • 2605:E000:1C00:40BD:4542:7CE:FA82:FB61 wrote:
      Which one guys?..

      Honestly idek at this point! I feel like Sophie likes both guys but doesnt want to ruin the relationship between everyone... Idek ig lol

        Loading editor
    • SOKEEFE FOR THE WIN!!!!



      imma change my username rn!

        Loading editor
    • Wait, really?

        Loading editor
    • do u know how to do it????

        Loading editor
    • cuz i got no clue

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • i dont know what my password is :(

        Loading editor
    • whats the CURRENT PASSWORD??!!

        Loading editor
    • You might want to have it re-emailed to you. Try signing out and when it asks for password, put "forgot password"

        Loading editor
    • Is it weird if I ship Chandelitz (Fitz and a chandelier)?

        Loading editor
    • SOKEEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! My friend ships Sodex tho. Does anyone ship that? Or does everyone just think he just needs more attention?

        Loading editor
    • YESSSS SOKEEFEEEEEEE

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.