FANDOM


  • This is a RolePlay in which user's stuffed animals (or stuffed animals that they can create) are friends with Ella and can be the stuffed animal of a KotLC character that was originally there, or a KotLC character they can create. Based off of my fanfic Thread:1306662. See reply #196.  If your stuffed animal's owner chooses to, then maybe your stuffed animal can participate in adventures too. 

    IF YOU ARE CREATING A KOTLC CHARACTER:

    Name: 

    Last name (optional):

    Gender:

    Hair color:

    Eye color (specify what type of blue or another color completely):

    Ability (can be none or more than one): 

    Personality (you can relate personalities to existing KotLC characters):

    STUFFED ANIMALS WHETHER CREATED OR NOT:

    Name (Can be IRL or for this RP only): 

    The animal it resembles (Can be real-life or KotLC animals): 

    Owner (Can be original KotLC character or KotLC character that you can make):

    Color:

    Is it sparkly? ("Everything is better with sparkles" -Biana):

    Other distinguishing features: 

    OPTIONAL: Include a picture

    NOTE: Owners can have more than one stuffed animal (like, IRL I have 20?), but stuffed animals are probably more prone to fight over who their owner likes best. 

    SPOTS TAKEN: 

    -Mai, Murcat stuffie from LizzieTwinMWAHAHA Owner: Min Gwon (Created)

    -Brynn, a Pandacorn stuffie from JewelStorm14 Owner: Marella (Original)

    -Fuzz  (Fuzzbutt), a Mastodon stuffie from Novaflamelight Owner: Biana (Original)

    -Silverleaf (Fifi), a Flurifene (winged cat) from SearBear Owner: Alicia/Shasha (Created)

    -Starset, Alicorn stuffie from Cuddoriffic 34M3r Owner: Jolie (Original)

    -Silvia, a Muskog stuffie from A FANDOM user 37.0.49.20 Owner: Elizabeth (Created)

    -Ella a blue elephant from SearBear Owner: Sophie

      Loading editor
    • If anyone has a better name, then please tell me. XD

        Loading editor
    • How about stuffed animal role play?

        Loading editor
    • Btw what kind of stuff would we even do on here?

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Btw what kind of stuff would we even do on here?

      Stuffed animal adventures. Maybe even go on adventures to fight the Neverseen with the stuffed animal's owners. 

        Loading editor
    • Lol

        Loading editor
    • Save doggo stuffie. I'm LizzieTwinMWAHAHA 

        Loading editor
    • Hi idk what stuffed animal I want to be

        Loading editor
    • @Lizzie and @Jewel got it!

        Loading editor
    • Got in?

        Loading editor
    • I think I’m going with panda corn btw

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      I think I’m going with panda corn btw

      OK

        Loading editor
    • Are you joining (if yes what animal)

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Are you joining (if yes what animal)

      Yes I am! Might be Ella, maybe not. Still deciding. We need an Ella though!

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea why I did this. Just an ad. You can edit. Here's the link: (Link)

      Stuffed RP

      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy.

      If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see.

      {{RPStuffedAd}}

        Loading editor
    • Where’s the link

        Loading editor
    • Novaflamelight wrote: @Lizzie and @Jewel got it!

      Also you can call me Julia if you want jewel is fine too

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:

      Novaflamelight wrote: @Lizzie and @Jewel got it!

      Also you can call me Julia if you want jewel is fine too

      Got it. 

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Where’s the link

      It's at the top where it says (Link)

        Loading editor
    • hiii

        Loading editor
    • Novaflamelight wrote:

      JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Where’s the link

      It's at the top where it says (Link)

      Shouldn’t be on the actual add tho

        Loading editor
    • LizzieTwinMWAHAHA wrote:
      hiii

      Hi!

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:

      Novaflamelight wrote:

      JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Where’s the link
      It's at the top where it says (Link)
      Shouldn’t be on the actual add tho

      It can be edited to be one. Or there could be another ad. 

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok

        Loading editor
    • Do we need more than three people

        Loading editor
    • IDK maybe? There's kind of like an infinite amount of people that can join. There's no limit

        Loading editor
    • Should we make our animal profiles now

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Should we make our animal profiles now

      Yes, please!

        Loading editor
    • Ok here goes Color: typical black/white panda coloring on body, rainbow wings and horn Has sparkly blue eyes I might get a pic of I can figure out how

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Ok here goes

      Color: typical black/white panda coloring on body, rainbow wings and horn Has sparkly blue eyes I might get a pic of I can figure out how

      Great! Does the pandacorn have a name? Sorry, forgot to include names. 

        Loading editor
    • I was hoping you wouldn’t ask

        Loading editor
    • Her name is spaceface

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Her name is spaceface

      You can make up names

        Loading editor
    • Oh good I wanna change it but Idk what to change it too

        Loading editor
    • JewelStorm14 wrote:
      Oh good I wanna change it but Idk what to change it too

      You can think about it. 

        Loading editor
    • Ok I will

        Loading editor
    • You'll also have to include who the owner is in your animal profile. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ALSO CREATE STUFFIES. Your owner can be a original KotLC character, or a KotLC character that you can create. 

        Loading editor
    • I’m too lazy to make up one so ima just Marella

        Loading editor
    • Okie dokie

        Loading editor
    • IT IS DECIDED

      Name: Fuzz (Fuzzbutt-Nickname)

      Animal: Mastodon

      Owner: Biana. Sharing owner with Lady Sassyfur. 

      Color: The color of a Mastodon

      Sparkly?: Unfortunately, no. 

      Distinguishing features: Shaggy?

        Loading editor
    • We need an Ella, Mr. Snuggles, Mrs. Stinkbottom, and maybe a Lady Sassyfur. Those are the originals. 

        Loading editor
    • Name: Alicia (Shasha=nickname)

      Gender: Female

      Hair color: Dark brown with blonde highlights

      Eye color: Light blue

      Personality: Smart, has musical talent, shy but friendly, scared of many animals except for her pet

      Ability: Beguiler (through singing only), polyglot (for only specific languages)

      STUFFED ANIMAL

      Name: Silverleaf (Fifi=nickname)

      Animal: Flurifene (winged cat) - I made this up

      Owner: Alicia

      Color: Silver and lavender "fur"

      Sparkly?: Yep :)

      Other features: Fifi's wing's are usually white in the daytime and is prismy, meaning she reflects a rainbow on her wings. They grow uncontrollably and Alicia has to take her to Grady every month so he can use things to make sure the claws don't get too long. (They're the only part of her that grows.) Silverleaf has a very long tail. Made and designed by Shasha's grandma.

        Loading editor
    • SearBear wrote:
      Name: Alicia

      Gender: Female

      Hair color: Dark brown with blonde highlights

      Eye color: Light blue

      Personality: Smart, has musical talent, shy but friendly, scared of many animals except for her pet

      PET

      Name: Silverleaf

      Animal: Flurifene (winged cat) - I made this up

      Owner: Alicia

      Color: Silver and lavender fur

      Sparkly?: Yep :)

      Other features: Silverleaf's wing's are usually white in the daytime and is prismy, meaning she reflects a rainbow on her wings. Her claws however, are black and as hard as obsidian. They grow uncontrollably and Alicia has to take her to Grady every month so he can use things to make sure the claws don't get too long. Silverleaf has a very long tail.

      Cool! Accepted. 

        Loading editor
    • SearBear wrote:
      Name: Alicia

      Gender: Female

      Hair color: Dark brown with blonde highlights

      Eye color: Light blue

      Personality: Smart, has musical talent, shy but friendly

      STUFFED ANIMAL

      Name: Silverleaf

      Animal: Flurifene (winged cat) - I made this up

      Owner: Alicia

      Color: Silver and lavender "fur"

      Sparkly?: Yep :)

      Other features: Silverleaf's wing's are usually white in the daytime and is prismy, meaning she reflects a rainbow on her wings. Silverleaf has a very long tail.

      What's Alicia's ability? Or you can say none. 

        Loading editor
    • Abilities added ^^

        Loading editor
    • SearBear wrote:
      Abilities added ^^

      Got it :D

        Loading editor
    • Novaflamelight wrote:
      I have no idea why I did this. Just an ad. You can edit. Here's the link: (Link)

      Stuffed RP

      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy.

      If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see.

      {{RPStuffedAd}}

      Someone help design this template it's horrible XD

        Loading editor
    • Novaflamelight wrote:
      Novaflamelight wrote:
      I have no idea why I did this. Just an ad. You can edit. Here's the link: (Link)

      Stuffed RP

      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy.

      If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see.

      {{RPStuffedAd}}

      Someone help design this template it's horrible XD

      How do u even make template designs?

        Loading editor
    • Go to Create page at the top then write your page title as Template:______ and then choose non-article. Get coding! If you need help, I'm 



      Lake
      Open for Coding Requests!

      I'm open for Coding Requests! Whether it is Friend badges, "Hello Stalker" doors, or signatures, feel free to ask for help! I might not be able to help with everything, but I'll try!

      If you have this badge on your profile or message wall, it means that you have a decent experience with coding and can code things when people request it. If you don't want requests, don't use this.

      Use {{OpenForCodingRequests}} to put this badge on your profile/message wall!!!

      All coding credits go to Sophie. If you would like to use any of the gifs, wording, etc, please message her.


      Well...SOME coding requests. 

        Loading editor
    • How is this? 

      Stuffed RP

      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy.

      If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see.

      {{RPStuffedAd}}

        Loading editor
    • Not bad

        Loading editor
    • add padding.

        Loading editor
    • IF YOU ARE CREATING A KOTLC CHARACTER:

      Name: Min Gwon

      Gender: Female

      Ability (can be none or more than one): Hydrokinetic

      Personality (you can relate personalities to existing KotLC characters): very sweet, cinnamon-y, average intellect, trusting, trustworthy

      STUFFED ANIMALS WHETHER CREATED OR NOT:

      Name (Can be IRL or for this RP only): Mai

      The animal it resembles (Can be real-life or KotLC animals): Murcat

      Owner (Can be original KotLC character or KotLC character that you can make): Min

      Color: grey fur, pink tail???

      Is it sparkly? ("Everything is better with sparkles" -Biana): yEEEEES on the tail

      Other distinguishing features: meh

      OPTIONAL: Include a picture

        Loading editor
    • Name (Can be IRL or for this RP only):  Starset

      The animal it resembles (Can be real-life or KotLC animals): Sunset-coloured ombre Alicorn

      Owner (Can be original KotLC character or KotLC character that you can make): Jolie

      Color: Orange, pink, blue, purple all gradient together. Iredescent glow in the dark horn and wings

      Is it sparkly? ("Everything is better with sparkles" -Biana): The wings and horn, and the hooves and nose

      Other distinguishing features: Horn, Wings, glow-in-the-dark opal heart shaped gem in the middle like a collar

      OPTIONAL: Include a picture nope not yet maybe when I find one :B

        Loading editor
    • @Cuddoriffic and Lizzie accepted. 

        Loading editor
    • LizzieTwinMWAHAHA wrote:
      add padding.

      How much? 10px?

        Loading editor
    • maybe, or 20

        Loading editor
    • This is 10px padding

      Stuffed RP

      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy.

      If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see.

      {{RPStuffedAd}}

        Loading editor
    • hm. try 20-30

        Loading editor
    • 20

      Stuffed RP

      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy.

      If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see.

      {{RPStuffedAd}}

        Loading editor
    • Name: Elizabeth

      Gender: Female

      Ability: Conjurer

      Personality: prankster, like Keefe

      STUFFED ANIMAL CREATED OR NOT

      Name: Silvia

      The animal it resembles: Muskog (what a Stina put in Dex’s locker)

      Owner: Elizabeth

      Color: green and brown

      Is it sparkly?: no, (sorry Biana)

      Other features: kinda like a gulon

      Picture: didn’t find one

        Loading editor
    • 37.0.49.20 wrote:
      Name: Elizabeth

      Gender: Female

      Ability: Conjurer

      Personality: prankster, like Keefe

      STUFFED ANIMAL CREATED OR NOT

      Name: Silvia

      The animal it resembles: Muskog (what a Stina put in Dex’s locker)

      Owner: Elizabeth

      Color: green and brown

      Is it sparkly?: no, (sorry Biana)

      Other features: kinda like a gulon

      Picture: didn’t find one

      Accepted. Do you have a username I can call you by? 

        Loading editor
    • The only roles needed now are  the original stuffed animals:

      Lady Sassyfur/Betty the Yeti

      Mrs. Stinkbottom

      Mr. Snuggles

      Ella

      Because no one chose the characters: 

      Tam

      Linh

      Wylie

      Dex

      They will have to go stuffie-less. :C

      Thank you! 

      Playing around with Fonts lol

        Loading editor
    • Just wondering, fot the stuffies rp badge, what if you  changed the fon size,color and style?

        Loading editor
    • CuddorifficG4M3r wrote:
      Just wondering, fot the stuffies rp badge, what if you  changed the fon size,color and style?

      There is a link to edit. I'll see. 

        Loading editor
    • CuddorifficG4M3r wrote:
      Just wondering, fot the stuffies rp badge, what if you  changed the fon size,color and style?

      Okay, what do you want the style, color, and size to be?

        Loading editor
    • mmmmmmmm

      hmmmmm

      Stuffed RP


      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy. If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see. Click here to Join
      {{RPStuffedAd}}<center>
        Loading editor
    • CuddorifficG4M3r wrote:
      mmmmmmmm

      hmmmmm

      Stuffed RP


      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy. If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see. Click here to Join
      {{RPStuffedAd}}<center>

      The text is hard to see. 

        Loading editor
    • Novaflamelight wrote:
      CuddorifficG4M3r wrote:
      mmmmmmmm

      hmmmmm

      Stuffed RP



      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy. If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see. Click here to Join
      {{RPStuffedAd}}<center>
      The text is hard to see. 

      true. but it's just an idea, you can change it around a bit

        Loading editor
    • CuddorifficG4M3r wrote:
      Novaflamelight wrote:
      CuddorifficG4M3r wrote:
      mmmmmmmm

      hmmmmm

      Stuffed RP



      Based off of a fanfic, you can become a stuffed animal like Ella and go on adventures together with other stuffed animals like you. You can gossip with other stuffed animals, or just chill whenever one of your owners are at someone else's house. Speaking of owners, some of your owners may forget you (hem Sophie), and others may fuss over you like you are an alicorn. Maybe you are a stuffed alicorn. Maybe you can become a friend of Ella's! Because Ella needs a companion. Or you can be an enemy. Or a frenemy. If your owner chooses to, you can go on adventures with them and maybe even fight the Neverseen's stuffies! If the Neverseen has stuffies. We'll see. Click here to Join
      {{RPStuffedAd}}<center>
      The text is hard to see. 
      true. but it's just an idea, you can change it around a bit

      Is the page title "RPStuffedAd"?

        Loading editor
    • no, Template:RPStuffedAd

        Loading editor
    • LizzieTwinMWAHAHA wrote:
      no, Template:RPStuffedAd

      I meant Template:RPStuffedAd. Oops. XD

        Loading editor
    • Okay here are the rules even though we don't have all the roles needed. 

      1. No cussing. "Dang" and "****" is allowed, but no actual words. 

      2. If you have more than one role, specify who it is that's saying/doing that. 

      3. Put dialogue in quotation marks. 

      4. Italicize thoughts

      6. Please no abbreviations like "u" or "ur" or "r". 

      7. Capitalize pronouns and beginnings of sentences. 

        Loading editor
    • Tip: Bold words that are actually part of the RP takes time(a little, but still) and that's not how pretty much any RP does it. We just write normal for things that are part of the RP and put any other notes in one of the following formats:

      (put it in between these parentheses)

      put it before two parentheses))

      Put it before one parenthesis)

        Loading editor
    • Oh. :/ I'll remove it

        Loading editor
    • my stuffy belongds to... LADY GISLEA!!!!

      STUFFED ANIMALS WHETHER CREATED OR NOT:

      Name (Can be IRL or for this RP only): lady sparkels

      The animal it resembles (Can be real-life or KotLC animals): alicorn

      Owner (Can be original KotLC character or KotLC character that you can make): lady gislea

      Color: white body, shimmery wings(the change colour depending on the angle of the sun) silver mane, interwinded with little knicnacks belonging to keefe (eg. painted beads, drawings etc.) 

      Is it sparkly? ("Everything is better with sparkles" -Biana):  not really, like i said shimmer wings and shiny mane

      Other distinguishing features: ice blue eyes, 

      -AnotherObliviousTurtleA.K.A.Sophie

        Loading editor
    • 99.244.203.208 wrote:
      my stuffy belongds to... LADY GISLEA!!!!

      STUFFED ANIMALS WHETHER CREATED OR NOT:

      Name (Can be IRL or for this RP only): lady sparkels

      The animal it resembles (Can be real-life or KotLC animals): alicorn

      Owner (Can be original KotLC character or KotLC character that you can make): lady gislea

      Color: white body, shimmery wings(the change colour depending on the angle of the sun) silver mane, interwinded with little knicnacks belonging to keefe (eg. painted beads, drawings etc.) 

      Is it sparkly? ("Everything is better with sparkles" -Biana):  not really, like i said shimmer wings and shiny mane

      Other distinguishing features: ice blue eyes, 

      -AnotherObliviousTurtleA.K.A.Sophie

      Accepted

        Loading editor
    • NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CREATED STUFFIES. WE ARE NOW ONLY ACCEPTING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE MRS. STINKBOTTOM, LADY SASSYFUR AKA BETTY THE YETI, ELLA, AND MR. SNUGGLES. 

        Loading editor
    • If no one takes a spot by Sunday, July 12, then we will move on and this RP will have stuffed animals in a world without the original stuffies. FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE ROLES: You can have more than one role if you want to. 

        Loading editor
    • actually scratch that cuz I'M LEAVING FFNDOM...BYE!

      -AnotherObliviousTurtleA.K.A.Sophie

        Loading editor
    • 99.244.203.208 wrote:
      actually scratch that cuz I'M LEAVING FFNDOM...BYE!-AnotherObliviousTurtleA.K.A.Sophie

      Aww, sad to see you go :(

        Loading editor
    • It looks like no one wants to be Ella, Mr. Snuggles, Lady Sassyfur, and Mrs. Stinkbottom. I'm still waiting until the deadline tho, in case anyone wants to make a last-minute desicion. And then we can start. 

        Loading editor
    • Oof

        Loading editor
    • Fine: I'll be Ella. ig i don't need to write a bio since she already exists

        Loading editor
    • SearBear wrote:
      Fine: I'll be Ella. ig i don't need to write a bio since she already exists

      Yaaay :)

        Loading editor
    • {{ YAY }}
        Loading editor
    • Oh no! I forgot about the deadline! So sorry! (Scolds myself) 

      We can start. 

        Loading editor
    • Oki doki. What's the story line... do we improvise?

        Loading editor
    • Fuzz was wondering why Biana hadn't renamed her. I mean, Biana gave her a gender, why not another name? Fuzz was a horrible female name. 

        Loading editor
    • SearBear wrote:
      Oki doki. What's the story line... do we improvise?

      I guess we can start with hanging out with Ella

        Loading editor
    • Biana spun into the room. I guess we're going to Sophie's from the way Biana was so excited. She picks me up in her human whirlwind and places me in a bag. I peek out of the bag as she raises her Pathfinder to the light. 

        Loading editor
    • Starset waited patiently and peeked out of the box she was put in.

        Loading editor
    • (Should we just pretend Jolie's still alive and that she got rid of Brant? And also, this is taking place after Legacy)

        Loading editor
    • (nah, we can just say that Starset didnt get thrown away and sophie sometimes takes her out to meet ella and stuff )

        Loading editor
    • (Okay)

        Loading editor
    • (Ella's trunk itches. But it always is, because she's stuffed

        Loading editor
    • SearBear wrote:
      (Ella's trunk itches. But it always is, because she's stuffed

      (LOL)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.