FANDOM


  • My opinion on why Sokeefe is the superior ship: 1. Fitz has some anger issues that are not what Sophie needs at all (relationships should do good for everyone) and she can’t fix, it will bring more unnecessary stress 2. Fitz sometimes lashes out while Sophie needs someone stable and comforting to stick with her even as times are changing 3. Sophie trusts Keefe more. Periodt. When she has a problem, she talks to him, when Keefe has one, he goes to her. 4. Fitz is willing to put social accepability ahead of Sophie 5talking about being a bad match). He cares more about what others think about him than about Sophie. 5. Sophie and Keefe balance each other out and help each other grow. Keefe reveals his true self around her. Sophie isn’t as stressed around him and is a little more lighthearted. :)

      Loading editor
    • 73.47.162.13 wrote:
      My opinion on why Sokeefe is the superior ship: 1. Fitz has some anger issues that are not what Sophie needs at all (relationships should do good for everyone) and she can’t fix, it will bring more unnecessary stress 2. Fitz sometimes lashes out while Sophie needs someone stable and comforting to stick with her even as times are changing 3. Sophie trusts Keefe more. Periodt. When she has a problem, she talks to him, when Keefe has one, he goes to her. 4. Fitz is willing to put social accepability ahead of Sophie 5talking about being a bad match). He cares more about what others think about him than about Sophie. 5. Sophie and Keefe balance each other out and help each other grow. Keefe reveals his true self around her. Sophie isn’t as stressed around him and is a little more lighthearted. :)

      I agree with all of this. This is coming from an ex-Fitzphie fan.

        Loading editor
    • same

        Loading editor
    • SOPHITZ 4 LIFE. Keefe hasn't even tried to make a move yet, and hes betrayed everybody one to many times soooooooo.

        Loading editor
    • ^I disagree strongly.

      Keefe hasn't tried to make a move because he just wants to be there for Sophie. He wants her to be happy and doesn't want to give her the stress of choosing between them. He'd only tell her how he feels if and when Sophie is ready for it. He'd never push their relationship.

      Keefe never betrayed anybody!! People would be dead many times over without him!! Maybe he made a kinda irrational decision, but he was just trying to help. Shannon herself said, "Maybe sometimes the only right choice is the wrong one, and what it really comes down to is being brave enough to make it."

      (--Foster-Keefe-For-The-Wynn)

        Loading editor
    • Darn it. I just wrote out this HUGE SoFitz vs. SoKeefe thing and it deleted before I could save it. *siiiiigh* Whatever. I can rewrite it in a little while. I need to write it all down on paper before I can forget it... (--Foster-Keefe-For-The-Wynn)

        Loading editor
    • Unlocked Cover Reveal Announcement!!

      Hello, fellow KotLC readers!! This is Silveny-is-my-Spirit-Animal, also known as A FANDOM user 104.218.157.252, and I went by --Foster-Keefe-For-The-Wynn.

      I have news!!

      HappyShadowThoughts176 alerted me that THE COVER REVEAL FOR UNLOCKED IS TOMORROW, JULY 8th!!

      Here's the link to the announcement:

      https://www.instagram.com/p/CCWTt_7nZnc/?igshid=177p0qgmhilv0

      Everyone please copy and paste this message anywhere someone new may see it. Wouldn't you want to know ASAP? Treat everyone else with the knowledge by COPYING AND PASTING THIS MESSAGE.

      Also, special thanks to HappyShadowThoughts176 for telling me!!

        Loading editor
    • I want more debating!! I honestly really want to know why people ship SoFitz!! I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I just really want to understand.

        Loading editor
    • I ship Sophitz cuz KEEFE also gets mad at Sophie, and has his own way of making her feel bad for it. Fitz isn't the only one who does dumb things because of his emotions. #FitzDefender!

        Loading editor
    • I know Keefe makes irrational decisions sometimes. That's part of why I love him. Yeah, he does dumb things sometimes, but it's only because he thinks it'll help. Even if it obviously won't, at least his heart is in the right place.

      Yeah I know Keefe gets mad at Sophie sometimes but he doesn't blow up at her. He either keeps it to himself or tells her calmly. How does Keefe ever make Sophie feel bad for it? I can't remember any examples of that.

      (--Foster-Keefe-For-The-Wynn)

        Loading editor
    • Keefe made Sophie feel bad by joining the Neverseen

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 1.25.46 PM
      I support Fitz and will always defend him against attacks.
      People deal with negative feelings in different ways. Just because he's angry doesn't mean he's a terrible person and struggling with anger is not his fault.
      {{FitzDefender}}
        Loading editor

    • Tiana
      I ship
      Tiana!


      {{Tiana}}


        Loading editor
    • (I get the Tiana thing is on the wrong chat but, it's one of my fave ships)

        Loading editor
    • Plus...Keefe knew Fitz and Sophie were a thing, but he still tried to get Sophie to like him instead.

        Loading editor
    • Keefe would be a better fit for Sophie because he's always there for her and she's always there for Keefe. Also sm said that Sophie and annabeth from Percy Jackson get along and they can talk about ways to deal with Percy and Keefe. We all know that annabeth and Percy love each other and are in a relationship so that mean it might be a hint that sokeefe is real

        Loading editor
    • Also fitz try to KILL his brother and the ONLY reason he didn't was because one everyone else was there and told him not to do it and the second time it was because alvar was to smart and escape.(ok not smart but sneaky)

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote:
      Plus...Keefe knew Fitz and Sophie were a thing, but he still tried to get Sophie to like him instead.

      How?

        Loading editor
    • 74.96.230.248 wrote:
      71.54.169.140 wrote:
      Plus...Keefe knew Fitz and Sophie were a thing, but he still tried to get Sophie to like him instead.
      How?

      Didn't he want the relationship to keep going because he wanted her happy?

        Loading editor
    • Also if you are talking about Sophie always going to Keefe first the just means she likes Keefe more then Fritz and if you say that doesn't mean anything then look at what I wrote before so yes sokeefe is a thing or will be soon(I hope)

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote: Keefe made Sophie feel bad by joining the Neverseen

      How?! Keefe joined the Neverseen because he thought it would help. Yeah, Sophie was mad at him, but she ended up supporting and believing in him.

        Loading editor
    • MadLad219 wrote:

      74.96.230.248 wrote:
      71.54.169.140 wrote:
      Plus...Keefe knew Fitz and Sophie were a thing, but he still tried to get Sophie to like him instead.
      How?

      Didn't he want the relationship to keep going because he wanted her happy?

      Yeah Keefe just wants Sophie to be happy and would never push anything, he hasn't even told her his feelings yet!!

        Loading editor
    • <This is a repost of one of my older posts>

      -Pros to Keefe-

      Humor, cares a lot, great hair

      Pros to Fitz-

      Trusts Sophie lots, cares for her, always gives her little gifts

      Cons to Keefe-

      Ran away to the Neverseen (even though he didn't switch sides)

      Cons to Fitz-

      Was kind of a jerk in Exile and gets angry easily

      I'm Team Foster-Keefe but I won't get upset if your Sophitz because no one would be unique without diversity, so chose whatever you want.-

      -CherryChocolateCustardBursts

        Loading editor
    • ^I agree except I think you could just say the con for Keefe is that he makes irrational decisions sometimes, because with the Neverseen he was just trying to help and everyone has kinda moved on from that.

        Loading editor
    • yes

        Loading editor
    • Keefe also hides behind snarky comments. We saw how he reacted to tough stuff in Neverseen. Maybe he should be more like Fitz and show his REAL personality more often.

        Loading editor
    • If you call Fitz a jerk, I will NOT let it slide.

        Loading editor
    • But, y'know what? I'm done with Sokeefe vs. Sofitz! And I won't ship one or the other until I get a good enough argument for one of the sides. I don't care who Sophie ends up with as long as it's not Mr. Forkle.

      (This doesn't mean I'm not a FitzDefender anymore. I'll ALWAYS defend Wonderboy!)

        Loading editor
    • Ok so I think that sokeefe is good for both Sophie and keefe. Sophie will get someone who she cm act like her around them and not what she's not. She's. Lot more comfortable around Keefe because he's easy to talk to he's going to always help you or try to. Keefe will finally have someone who will help him with his horrible life. Sophie will be the one to help Keefe deal with it. When fitz have something bad happens to him he lets it out but Keefe always keeps it in or almost aways. That builds up and Sophie will help him let it out. And so both have something equal to offer in the relationship

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote: Keefe also hides behind snarky comments. We saw how he reacted to tough stuff in Neverseen. Maybe he should be more like Fitz and show his REAL personality more often.

      That IS his real personality... He just deals with stuff differently than Fitz does. He does voice his true feelings but then attempts to lighten the mood with jokes.

      (--Foster-Keefe-For-The-Wynn)

        Loading editor
    • You said earlier that fitz had anger issues, and that he struck out. you said "Yeah I know Keefe gets mad at Sophie sometimes but he doesn't blow up at her." I can only think of one time that fitz really "blew up" at sophie, and that was when alden's mind broke. For all he know, it WAS sophie's fault. Imagine if someone made someone you loved go crazy, or die. I would get mad at them, and probably do worse things than just yell at the personne.  So, honestly, I think fitz did a pretty good job with his anger. You saw how Grady reacted when he found out brant killed jolie, brant alomst DIED. And when fitz found out it was not sophies fault, he did everything to make it up to her. Thats my opinion. :) 

        Loading editor
    • I kind I of agree but you can't say it's sophie's fault because to get a broken mind it's one you got probed (spelled wrong) which why would Sophie do that no she didn't or two Alden was feeling guilty which means HE did something bad like I mean he knows that Sophie would never probe someone and break them and even less then never for someone she trust/knows/cares about .

        Loading editor
    • 65.92.206.67 wrote: You said earlier that fitz had anger issues, and that he struck out. you said "Yeah I know Keefe gets mad at Sophie sometimes but he doesn't blow up at her." I can only think of one time that fitz really "blew up" at sophie, and that was when alden's mind broke. For all he know, it WAS sophie's fault. Imagine if someone made someone you loved go crazy, or die. I would get mad at them, and probably do worse things than just yell at the personne.  So, honestly, I think fitz did a pretty good job with his anger. You saw how Grady reacted when he found out brant killed jolie, brant alomst DIED. And when fitz found out it was not sophies fault, he did everything to make it up to her. Thats my opinion. :) 

      Fitz also yelled at her when he found out she was unmatchable. And I don't just mean when he yells at her. I meant "blowing up" like how he gets verbally or visibly upset at her. I just meant that Keefe never gets visibly upset at her.

      Also, Alden's mind break had absolutely nothing to do with Sophie, which she and everyone else knew. Fitz shouldn't have assumed anything until he'd taken time to calm down and really think things through. I think it's obvious that it wasn't her fault.

      And of course Grady was mad at Brant!! He killed his daughter!! Grady and Edaline had been caring for him for years and had thought him a great person. I think you'd be very upset if that happened to you. I actually believe Grady's reaction was multiple times more appropriate than Fitz's.

      That's my opinion. 😉

      (--Foster-Keefe-For-The-Wynn)

        Loading editor
    • Silveny-is-my-Spirit-Animal wrote:
      ^I agree except I think you could just say the con for Keefe is that he makes irrational decisions sometimes, because with the Neverseen he was just trying to help and everyone has kinda moved on from that.

      Agreed. I also think that everyone has their own Alvar (someone or something they make questionable decisions over).

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that's a great way to put it. I have an Alvar!

        Loading editor
    • yes cant agree more. 

        Loading editor
    • Wow did we just get people to agree on something on a SoKeefe/ SoFitz debate page?! I'm so impressed by us!! High five, everybody!! *slaps the air*

        Loading editor
    • Well we'll have to see if the sofitz agree

        Loading editor
    • I think user 71.54.169.140 is SoFitz and they're the one that said we all have our own Alvar.

        Loading editor
    • I think Sophie is very confused about her feeling toward anyone for instance, the only people we are sure she does not like are Wylie, Dex, Tam, Marella, any adult, umm... comment is there are any more and I think that Sophie doesn't realize her feelings for Keefe or Linh, Denies her feelings for Biana and actually relizes her feelings for Fitz, so basically Sophie likes and lot of people and I think the people that like her back are Fitz, Keefe, Biana  and idk about Linh (I ship Linh with a lot of people) so 

      peace out,

      pour lost soul

        Loading editor
    • I'm not Sophitz anymore. (That doesn't mean I'm Sofkeefe) 

        Loading editor
    • I'm Sobody!! (Lol)

        Loading editor
    • I ship Sophie with Biana because if you read the books from that point of view it TOTALLY makes sense and is so cute

        Loading editor
    • MY SHIPS

      Sophie-Biana

      Keefe-Tam

      Dex-Fitz

      Fitz-Dex

      Biana-Sophie

      Linh-Marella

      Tam-Keefe

      Marella-Linh

        Loading editor
    • My ships

      Tam-Biana

      Wylie-Linh (maybe)

      Sophie-Keefe-Fitz (Sobody)

      Marella-Linh (maybe)

        Loading editor
    • Haha Sobody!! I love that.

        Loading editor
    • Sokeefe will always be the best ship ever. I think that Keefe loves Sophie, and cares for her. Sophie only likes Fitz because he's cute. Name one good thing about Fitz that has nothing to do with his appearance.


      (Not trying to be rude or offensive to Sophitz shippers) :3


      Lia Vacker

        Loading editor
    • ^Other than that "they're cognates," "they like each other," or "they look cute together."

      I wanna know too!!!

      (Also just genuinely wondering. Two of my friends ship SoFitz and those are the only arguments they have.)

        Loading editor
    • Well, this is why I like Fitz. He's loyal, caring, makes reasonable decisions, and he helped Sophie find out who she was.

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 1.25.46 PM
      I support Fitz and will always defend him against attacks.
      People deal with negative feelings in different ways. Just because he's angry doesn't mean he's a terrible person and struggling with anger is not his fault.
      {{FitzDefender}}
        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 1.25.46 PM
      I support Fitz and will always defend him against attacks.
      People deal with negative feelings in different ways. Just because he's angry doesn't mean he's a terrible person and struggling with anger is not his fault.
      {{FitzDefender}}
        Loading editor
    • Keefe is also very loyal and extremely caring.

      He (usually) makes reasonable decisions, and those that weren't reasonable have almost always ended up being helpful anyway. If Keefe hadn't sparred with King Dimitar, he wouldn't have had Ro as a bodyguard, then lots more characters would be dead, multiple times over.

      If he hadn't joined the Neverseen, Sophie and the others wouldn't have gone after him. If they never went after him, they wouldn't have found out as much about the Neverseen and their hideouts.

      If Keefe hadn't gone to Loamnore, who knows what Lady Gisela would have done to the others? Surely they'd be punished. She would have found a different way to force Keefe into his "Legacy."

      Sure, his decisions aren't always thought through enough, but they almost always end up being very helpful.

      Does that mean you'd ship SoKeefe if Keefe was the one to bring Sophie to the Lost Cities?

      Again, I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful. I just want to share my opinion and learn why you have yours.

        Loading editor
    • I don't really understand why people think Fitz has anger issues. If we compare him to almost anyone on Earth, he's actually quite mild. He doesn't get angry often, and if he does he doesn't often take it out on others and the times he did get mad at sophie, sophie was just as at fult (I'm talking about in Leagcy) and in Exile, for all Fitz knew it was Sophie's fult and like others have said when you lose some one you love you're probably going to get mad or not think straight. Also, I feel like every time Fitz gets angry, people forget about all the good things he's done and times he's been there for Sophie or tried to protect her.

        Loading editor
    • 121.45.164.185 wrote:
      I don't really understand why people think Fitz has anger issues. If we compare him to almost anyone on Earth, he's actually quite mild. He doesn't get angry often, and if he does he doesn't often take it out on others and the times he did get mad at sophie, sophie was just as at fult (I'm talking about in Leagcy) and in Exile, for all Fitz knew it was Sophie's fult and like others have said when you lose some one you love you're probably going to get mad or not think straight. Also, I feel like every time Fitz gets angry, people forget about all the good things he's done and times he's been there for Sophie or tried to protect her.

      Agreed. Honestly what we're all trying to say is that Fitz and Keefe aren't so different after all.

        Loading editor
    • And, if Keefe brought Sophie into the Lost Cities, I wouldn't ship Sokeefe. I'm Sobody through and through. 

        Loading editor
    • Sorry to all you Linh+Wylie shippers but it's just gross! Ok, I'm guessing Linh's the same age as Sophie and Wylie would be twenty-one!!! Ok so some people ship a fifteen year old teenager with a ADULT!! horrifying and plus who doesn't love Marellinh?

        Loading editor
    • same... like it does not sit right with me. I also ship maruca and marella because their personality are kind of similar

        Loading editor
    • Um, no hate but a lot of elves are hundreds of years apart from each other and they are fine with being with each other. I mean look at Della and Alden 

        Loading editor
    • also, they can live up to MILLIONS of years so only a couple of years is nothing. Also, many people, IN THE REAL WORLD, marry people years younger or older. 6 YEARS IS NOT THAT MUCH. 

        Loading editor
    • I agree with MadLid219.

      I actually know people who are married and they're 13 years apart. That would be like me marrying someone who just got born. But they're honestly the happiest couple I know.

      So my point is that the age gap really doesn't matter if you truly love each other. 5 or 6 years is NOT a big deal at all. In fact, other authors do it with their 100% human characters, and nobody seems to find it strange.

      Especially because Linh and Wylie have shared special experiences with each other and have really taken the time to get to know one another, I think that, if they end up together, it shouldn't be weird to anyone at all - especially considering the elves' indefinite lifespan.

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote: And, if Keefe brought Sophie into the Lost Cities, I wouldn't ship Sokeefe. I'm Sobody through and through. 

      Okay. Thanks for answering my question.

        Loading editor
    • Silveny-is-my-Spirit-Animal wrote:
      I agree with MadLid219.

      I actually know people who are married and they're 13 years apart. That would be like me marrying someone who just got born. But they're honestly the happiest couple I know.

      So my point is that the age gap really doesn't matter if you truly love each other. 5 or 6 years is NOT a big deal at all. In fact, other authors do it with their 100% human characters, and nobody seems to find it strange.

      Especially because Linh and Wylie have shared special experiences with each other and have really taken the time to get to know one another, I think that, if they end up together, it shouldn't be weird to anyone at all - especially considering the elves' indefinite lifespan.

      right but the difference is they are both adults. Linh is a teenager and wylie is a adult. thats why its weird. alden and della were both adults when they got together.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I know. I think they'd be great together in a few years.

      And even if Linh and Wylie tried to have a relationship now, Tam would probably kill him. Actually, Tam would probably kill anyone who wanted to be with Linh. 😂😉

        Loading editor
    • I am a sokeefe fan because I read a fanfic that changed my view I used to vote sofitz but I like sokeefe now because of the relationship and fits always made sofhie feel imperfect


      Ilovekeeper

        Loading editor
    • Yaaaaaaay another Keefe-Foster-er!!

        Loading editor
    • Fitz never made Sophie feel "imperfect". They snuggled! Snuggled!

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote: Fitz never made Sophie feel "imperfect". They snuggled! Snuggled!

      She often compares herself to the Vackers & feels less worthy when they talked about the matchmaking in Flashback. Like she would never be matched with the golden boy of the Vackers.

      And lol, I don’t think snuggling is a point.

        Loading editor
    • Silveny-is-my-Spirit-Animal wrote: Yeah I know. I think they'd be great together in a few years.

      And even if Linh and Wylie tried to have a relationship now, Tam would probably kill him. Actually, Tam would probably kill anyone who wanted to be with Linh. 😂😉

      Hopefully not. I think he knows Wylie well...? So maybe he wouldn’t mind. I think the further he would get would be some warnings.

      “If you hurt my sister...”

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote:
      Fitz never made Sophie feel "imperfect". They snuggled! Snuggled!

      And? lol that doesn't really prove anything

        Loading editor
    • i am like, Sophiana, Solinh, Sokeefe, Sorella and Sophitz so I think I am all for SOPHIE BEING SINGLE!!!  

        Loading editor
    • Silveny-is-my-Spirit-Animal wrote: Yeah I know. I think they'd be great together in a few years.

      And even if Linh and Wylie tried to have a relationship now, Tam would probably kill him. Actually, Tam would probably kill anyone who wanted to be with Linh. 😂😉

      WE NEED TO SET UP A DATE FOR TAM!!!!

        Loading editor
    • 74.96.230.248 wrote:
      71.54.169.140 wrote:
      Fitz never made Sophie feel "imperfect". They snuggled! Snuggled!
      And? lol that doesn't really prove anything

      It proves that Fitz DOES care about Sophie. He also told Sophie that she was powerful, and beautiful, and smart, etc. I've also had people tell me that they feel "intimidated" by me and it makes me feel terrible. So, try looking at thing from Fitz's POV. Maybe you'll see that he isn't a jerk after all.

        Loading editor
    • And, she compared herself to the Vackers in general. She knows that Fitz isn't really perfect.

        Loading editor
    • The Literary Llama wrote:

      Silveny-is-my-Spirit-Animal wrote: Yeah I know. I think they'd be great together in a few years.

      And even if Linh and Wylie tried to have a relationship now, Tam would probably kill him. Actually, Tam would probably kill anyone who wanted to be with Linh. 😂😉

      Hopefully not. I think he knows Wylie well...? So maybe he wouldn’t mind. I think the further he would get would be some warnings.

      “If you hurt my sister...”

      Haha true.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^We know Fitz cares about her!!

      And I know he compliments her.

      I think Keefe cares more about the things that really define who she is, while Fitz's love for her seems more... Superficial.

      Fitz said "powerful" and "beautiful" and "smart." Being powerful or beautiful or smart shouldn't be the reason you love someone. Keefe has a deeper love for her and who she is. He loves that Sophie is strong-willed, how she cares about him and everyone else, how she's always there for him, how she speaks her mind, how she wants the best for everyone, etc. Yeah, sure, Keefe thinks she's cute, but that's not the thing he focuses on.

      Personally, I'd rather have someone tell me something specific about my personality instead of saying how "pretty, powerful, and smart" I am.

      I wouldn't say Fitz is a jerk, just that Keefe is a lot better in more ways than one.

      Of course she knows Fitz isn't perfect. But she feels scared that she'll say the wrong thing, or do something wrong, or that he'll get mad at her or yell at her, or that she's going to upset him almost anytime she's around him now. You can't deny it.

      On the other hand, she never feels pressure to do something she wouldn't or be something that she isn't whenever she's around Keefe. Just saying.

      Again, I hope I don't offend you or anyone else. I'm just sharing my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly hope Sophie will end the series single

        Loading editor
    • Well, from what you say about him, I think you do think he is a jerk

        Loading editor
    • But, look at Keefe. He says stuff like "I'm not perfect" and needs Sophie to talk to him and sympathize for him

        Loading editor
    • MCUkotlcPJOhpETC wrote: I honestly hope Sophie will end the series single

      Okay that would actually be hilarious!!

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote: Well, from what you say about him, I think you do think he is a jerk

      I don't think he is a jerk, but I do definitely think he can act very rudely sometimes.

        Loading editor
    • 71.54.169.140 wrote: But, look at Keefe. He says stuff like "I'm not perfect" and needs Sophie to talk to him and sympathize for him

      Nobody is perfect and everybody knows it.

      He doesn't need her to. He doesn't even ask her to.

      She just does, because they're friends. She would for any of her friends.

        Loading editor
    • I meant, he says stuff like I'm not worth it 

        Loading editor
      • mean
        Loading editor
    • I feel like we'll see Fitz's real personality shine in unlocked

        Loading editor
    • ^^^ I know. But he legitimately felt that way when he said it; he wasn't looking for attention.

        Loading editor
    • ^^ I hope so. Fitz is kinda confusing and I would love to learn more about who he really is.

        Loading editor
    • [1] guys look at the are you team Keefe team Fitz or team Dex section-there is Hope for single Sophie!

        Loading editor
    • Yep there is "hope."

      I'd call it "possible rage," but it would actually be hilarious if all this was for nothing and she stayed single.

        Loading editor
    • All that build up just for her to be in a councillors

        Loading editor
    • Fritz definitely I feel that even though yea he has gotten mad at her he is still nice to her while keefe tried to push her to like him

        Loading editor
    • 70.19.56.7 wrote:
      Fritz definitely I feel that even though yea he has gotten mad at her he is still nice to her while keefe tried to push her to like him

      How?

        Loading editor
    • 70.19.56.7 wrote:
      Fritz definitely I feel that even though yea he has gotten mad at her he is still nice to her while keefe tried to push her to like him

      my friend calls fitz fritz too

        Loading editor
    • I'm team Sophie! 

        Loading editor
    • Ok. I came here to figure out why in heck people ship sophitz. I am a sokeefe shipper, so I was always a bit biased. But I kind of forced myself to see both sides today. I’ve been reading stuff like this for days because I find it interesting, and I’ve come to a conclusion.

      First and foremost, there are a lot of stupid prejudices in the Elvin world. One of Sophie's many assets was that because she first came in contact with elves when she was twelve, she was able to pick out the flaws in their system, due to the fact that she wasn't raised to see them as 'normal'. So, it was natural, that she saw a lot of things wrong with matchmaking. But unfortunately, the matching system was one of the major building blocks of Elvin society. Which is why its troubled Sophie so much. Even though she thought it was wrong, she still wanted to be matched because she thought it would cement her sense of belonging to the Lost Cities. 

      Now here's where Fitz comes into the mix. He was, of course, born in the Lost Cities. And he was part of one of the most prestigious families in the Elvin world. So, he grew up believing that matchmaking was incredibly important. Also, Fitz loves being a Vacker. He likes being the best. And this is completely natural. But having a brother in the Neverseen tarnished that reputation and made him desperate to fix it. Which is why he believes that he cannot afford to be a bad match. 

      Therefore, he pressured Sophie to find her biological parents, and why it was so hard for him to accept that she is unmatchable. All this combined with Fitz's anger issues and possessive manner was the reason for their breakup. But personally, I don't think Fitz has given up on Sophie yet.

      In a lot of the sophitz comments that I've seen, the main pros of Fitz are:

         1. He finds her. 

         2. He bakes for her.

         3. They're cognates. 

      4. They were a cute couple.

      5. He comforts her.

      Oh, and I almost forgot, he has teal eyes. Sophie has always had a crush on him for these reasons. And this makes complete sense. A crush could absolutely be based on these pros. But a long-term relationship would require cons as well. A crush is an infatuation, an obsession. And this really is clear in Legacy. Fitz is very protective of Sophie because of his crush on her. 

      Now, I believe that Keefe is in love with Sophie. He fell for her right away. Of course, he didn't know it was love, nor was it strong enough to be classified as love in the beginning. Keefe has never really understood love. His harsh childhood made it nearly impossible. So, when he met Sophie it was probably very confusing. But because of his empathy, he was able to figure it out. Eventually. I think Keefe only realized he was in love with his 'Foster' when she and Fitz got together. Because Keefe has only really felt love with Sophie, that makes him determined to not mess up his relationship with her. That's why he is so reluctant to confess. 

      This brings us to the 'Heart and Mind' theory. Concocted by none other than Cassius Sencen. According to this theory, Sophie liked Fitz in her mind, but her heart loved Keefe. I fully support this theory. Sophie had a crush on Fitz, which was based upon reasons that only could have formed in her mind. The heart cannot crush on someone. It can love, and it can obsess over someone. Sophie has not yet realized her love for Keefe. She has acknowledged its presence (This was in the book Neverseen, right before Keefe went to join the Neverseen and they indirectly confessed.), but she pushed it aside and went with her mind instead. But slowly, but surely, Sophie realized that her relationship with Fitz wasn't going to work out. It was toxic, in a way. But Keefe has stuck by her side. Even when he joined the Neverseen. And now, I think that she will discover her love for Keefe. Eventually. It’ll probably take a while. Maybe a book or two. Or three. Though, my personal opinion is that she isn’t oblivious, and she recognizes the signs of Keefe’s crush, but either doesn’t believe it or is too conflicted to deal with it. She just shoves it into that mental box labeled: Things I Really Don’t Want to Deal with Right Now.

      Did I get everything? I think I did. This situation is like two desserts. One is perfect on the outside; it's symmetrical, the toppings are arranged just right, and it looks delicious. But the fruit inside is grainy and slightly rotten. The other dessert is a bit messy, like a birthday cake made by a friend who has no idea how to bake. But on the inside, it's delicious. And it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I'll leave you to think about that. 

        -RealLifeMatilda

       Note: If you'd like, you are free to counter.

        Loading editor
    • 76.90.34.213 wrote:
      Ok. I came here to figure out why in heck people ship sophitz. I am a sokeefe shipper, so I was always a bit biased. But I kind of forced myself to see both sides today. I’ve been reading stuff like this for days because I find it interesting, and I’ve come to a conclusion.

      First and foremost, there are a lot of stupid prejudices in the Elvin world. One of Sophie's many assets was that because she first came in contact with elves when she was twelve, she was able to pick out the flaws in their system, due to the fact that she wasn't raised to see them as 'normal'. So, it was natural, that she saw a lot of things wrong with matchmaking. But unfortunately, the matching system was one of the major building blocks of Elvin society. Which is why its troubled Sophie so much. Even though she thought it was wrong, she still wanted to be matched because she thought it would cement her sense of belonging to the Lost Cities. 

      Now here's where Fitz comes into the mix. He was, of course, born in the Lost Cities. And he was part of one of the most prestigious families in the Elvin world. So, he grew up believing that matchmaking was incredibly important. Also, Fitz loves being a Vacker. He likes being the best. And this is completely natural. But having a brother in the Neverseen tarnished that reputation and made him desperate to fix it. Which is why he believes that he cannot afford to be a bad match. 

      Therefore, he pressured Sophie to find her biological parents, and why it was so hard for him to accept that she is unmatchable. All this combined with Fitz's anger issues and possessive manner was the reason for their breakup. But personally, I don't think Fitz has given up on Sophie yet.

      In a lot of the sophitz comments that I've seen, the main pros of Fitz are:

       1. He finds her. 

       2. He bakes for her.

       3. They're cognates. 

      4. They were a cute couple.

      5. He comforts her.

      Oh, and I almost forgot, he has teal eyes. Sophie has always had a crush on him for these reasons. And this makes complete sense. A crush could absolutely be based on these pros. But a long-term relationship would require cons as well. A crush is an infatuation, an obsession. And this really is clear in Legacy. Fitz is very protective of Sophie because of his crush on her. 

      Now, I believe that Keefe is in love with Sophie. He fell for her right away. Of course, he didn't know it was love, nor was it strong enough to be classified as love in the beginning. Keefe has never really understood love. His harsh childhood made it nearly impossible. So, when he met Sophie it was probably very confusing. But because of his empathy, he was able to figure it out. Eventually. I think Keefe only realized he was in love with his 'Foster' when she and Fitz got together. Because Keefe has only really felt love with Sophie, that makes him determined to not mess up his relationship with her. That's why he is so reluctant to confess. 

      This brings us to the 'Heart and Mind' theory. Concocted by none other than Cassius Sencen. According to this theory, Sophie liked Fitz in her mind, but her heart loved Keefe. I fully support this theory. Sophie had a crush on Fitz, which was based upon reasons that only could have formed in her mind. The heart cannot crush on someone. It can love, and it can obsess over someone. Sophie has not yet realized her love for Keefe. She has acknowledged its presence (This was in the book Neverseen, right before Keefe went to join the Neverseen and they indirectly confessed.), but she pushed it aside and went with her mind instead. But slowly, but surely, Sophie realized that her relationship with Fitz wasn't going to work out. It was toxic, in a way. But Keefe has stuck by her side. Even when he joined the Neverseen. And now, I think that she will discover her love for Keefe. Eventually. It’ll probably take a while. Maybe a book or two. Or three. Though, my personal opinion is that she isn’t oblivious, and she recognizes the signs of Keefe’s crush, but either doesn’t believe it or is too conflicted to deal with it. She just shoves it into that mental box labeled: Things I Really Don’t Want to Deal with Right Now.

      Did I get everything? I think I did. This situation is like two desserts. One is perfect on the outside; it's symmetrical, the toppings are arranged just right, and it looks delicious. But the fruit inside is grainy and slightly rotten. The other dessert is a bit messy, like a birthday cake made by a friend who has no idea how to bake. But on the inside, it's delicious. And it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I'll leave you to think about that. 

      -RealLifeMatilda

      Note: If you'd like, you are free to counter. 

      deletes paragraph that basically what you wrote. Wow, you were very articulate, I totally feel the same way!

        Loading editor
    • 76.90.34.213 wrote:
      Ok. I came here to figure out why in heck people ship sophitz. I am a sokeefe shipper, so I was always a bit biased. But I kind of forced myself to see both sides today. I’ve been reading stuff like this for days because I find it interesting, and I’ve come to a conclusion.

      First and foremost, there are a lot of stupid prejudices in the Elvin world. One of Sophie's many assets was that because she first came in contact with elves when she was twelve, she was able to pick out the flaws in their system, due to the fact that she wasn't raised to see them as 'normal'. So, it was natural, that she saw a lot of things wrong with matchmaking. But unfortunately, the matching system was one of the major building blocks of Elvin society. Which is why its troubled Sophie so much. Even though she thought it was wrong, she still wanted to be matched because she thought it would cement her sense of belonging to the Lost Cities. 

      Now here's where Fitz comes into the mix. He was, of course, born in the Lost Cities. And he was part of one of the most prestigious families in the Elvin world. So, he grew up believing that matchmaking was incredibly important. Also, Fitz loves being a Vacker. He likes being the best. And this is completely natural. But having a brother in the Neverseen tarnished that reputation and made him desperate to fix it. Which is why he believes that he cannot afford to be a bad match. 

      Therefore, he pressured Sophie to find her biological parents, and why it was so hard for him to accept that she is unmatchable. All this combined with Fitz's anger issues and possessive manner was the reason for their breakup. But personally, I don't think Fitz has given up on Sophie yet.

      In a lot of the sophitz comments that I've seen, the main pros of Fitz are:

       1. He finds her. 

       2. He bakes for her.

       3. They're cognates. 

      4. They were a cute couple.

      5. He comforts her.

      Oh, and I almost forgot, he has teal eyes. Sophie has always had a crush on him for these reasons. And this makes complete sense. A crush could absolutely be based on these pros. But a long-term relationship would require cons as well. A crush is an infatuation, an obsession. And this really is clear in Legacy. Fitz is very protective of Sophie because of his crush on her. 

      Now, I believe that Keefe is in love with Sophie. He fell for her right away. Of course, he didn't know it was love, nor was it strong enough to be classified as love in the beginning. Keefe has never really understood love. His harsh childhood made it nearly impossible. So, when he met Sophie it was probably very confusing. But because of his empathy, he was able to figure it out. Eventually. I think Keefe only realized he was in love with his 'Foster' when she and Fitz got together. Because Keefe has only really felt love with Sophie, that makes him determined to not mess up his relationship with her. That's why he is so reluctant to confess. 

      This brings us to the 'Heart and Mind' theory. Concocted by none other than Cassius Sencen. According to this theory, Sophie liked Fitz in her mind, but her heart loved Keefe. I fully support this theory. Sophie had a crush on Fitz, which was based upon reasons that only could have formed in her mind. The heart cannot crush on someone. It can love, and it can obsess over someone. Sophie has not yet realized her love for Keefe. She has acknowledged its presence (This was in the book Neverseen, right before Keefe went to join the Neverseen and they indirectly confessed.), but she pushed it aside and went with her mind instead. But slowly, but surely, Sophie realized that her relationship with Fitz wasn't going to work out. It was toxic, in a way. But Keefe has stuck by her side. Even when he joined the Neverseen. And now, I think that she will discover her love for Keefe. Eventually. It’ll probably take a while. Maybe a book or two. Or three. Though, my personal opinion is that she isn’t oblivious, and she recognizes the signs of Keefe’s crush, but either doesn’t believe it or is too conflicted to deal with it. She just shoves it into that mental box labeled: Things I Really Don’t Want to Deal with Right Now.

      Did I get everything? I think I did. This situation is like two desserts. One is perfect on the outside; it's symmetrical, the toppings are arranged just right, and it looks delicious. But the fruit inside is grainy and slightly rotten. The other dessert is a bit messy, like a birthday cake made by a friend who has no idea how to bake. But on the inside, it's delicious. And it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I'll leave you to think about that. 

      -RealLifeMatilda

      Note: If you'd like, you are free to counter. 

      HOW IS THIS SWEARIING 

      sorry i saw someone reported you for swearing.

        Loading editor
    • 76.90.34.213 wrote:
      Ok. I came here to figure out why in heck people ship sophitz. I am a sokeefe shipper, so I was always a bit biased. But I kind of forced myself to see both sides today. I’ve been reading stuff like this for days because I find it interesting, and I’ve come to a conclusion.

      First and foremost, there are a lot of stupid prejudices in the Elvin world. One of Sophie's many assets was that because she first came in contact with elves when she was twelve, she was able to pick out the flaws in their system, due to the fact that she wasn't raised to see them as 'normal'. So, it was natural, that she saw a lot of things wrong with matchmaking. But unfortunately, the matching system was one of the major building blocks of Elvin society. Which is why its troubled Sophie so much. Even though she thought it was wrong, she still wanted to be matched because she thought it would cement her sense of belonging to the Lost Cities. 

      Now here's where Fitz comes into the mix. He was, of course, born in the Lost Cities. And he was part of one of the most prestigious families in the Elvin world. So, he grew up believing that matchmaking was incredibly important. Also, Fitz loves being a Vacker. He likes being the best. And this is completely natural. But having a brother in the Neverseen tarnished that reputation and made him desperate to fix it. Which is why he believes that he cannot afford to be a bad match. 

      Therefore, he pressured Sophie to find her biological parents, and why it was so hard for him to accept that she is unmatchable. All this combined with Fitz's anger issues and possessive manner was the reason for their breakup. But personally, I don't think Fitz has given up on Sophie yet.

      In a lot of the sophitz comments that I've seen, the main pros of Fitz are:

       1. He finds her. 

       2. He bakes for her.

       3. They're cognates. 

      4. They were a cute couple.

      5. He comforts her.

      Oh, and I almost forgot, he has teal eyes. Sophie has always had a crush on him for these reasons. And this makes complete sense. A crush could absolutely be based on these pros. But a long-term relationship would require cons as well. A crush is an infatuation, an obsession. And this really is clear in Legacy. Fitz is very protective of Sophie because of his crush on her. 

      Now, I believe that Keefe is in love with Sophie. He fell for her right away. Of course, he didn't know it was love, nor was it strong enough to be classified as love in the beginning. Keefe has never really understood love. His harsh childhood made it nearly impossible. So, when he met Sophie it was probably very confusing. But because of his empathy, he was able to figure it out. Eventually. I think Keefe only realized he was in love with his 'Foster' when she and Fitz got together. Because Keefe has only really felt love with Sophie, that makes him determined to not mess up his relationship with her. That's why he is so reluctant to confess. 

      This brings us to the 'Heart and Mind' theory. Concocted by none other than Cassius Sencen. According to this theory, Sophie liked Fitz in her mind, but her heart loved Keefe. I fully support this theory. Sophie had a crush on Fitz, which was based upon reasons that only could have formed in her mind. The heart cannot crush on someone. It can love, and it can obsess over someone. Sophie has not yet realized her love for Keefe. She has acknowledged its presence (This was in the book Neverseen, right before Keefe went to join the Neverseen and they indirectly confessed.), but she pushed it aside and went with her mind instead. But slowly, but surely, Sophie realized that her relationship with Fitz wasn't going to work out. It was toxic, in a way. But Keefe has stuck by her side. Even when he joined the Neverseen. And now, I think that she will discover her love for Keefe. Eventually. It’ll probably take a while. Maybe a book or two. Or three. Though, my personal opinion is that she isn’t oblivious, and she recognizes the signs of Keefe’s crush, but either doesn’t believe it or is too conflicted to deal with it. She just shoves it into that mental box labeled: Things I Really Don’t Want to Deal with Right Now.

      Did I get everything? I think I did. This situation is like two desserts. One is perfect on the outside; it's symmetrical, the toppings are arranged just right, and it looks delicious. But the fruit inside is grainy and slightly rotten. The other dessert is a bit messy, like a birthday cake made by a friend who has no idea how to bake. But on the inside, it's delicious. And it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I'll leave you to think about that. 

      -RealLifeMatilda

      Note: If you'd like, you are free to counter. 

      WOW you took the words ot of my mouth this is a bootifull comment lets just hope that whatever lady legacy did to Keefe doesn't change him he might not be perfect but that is what makes him perfect

        Loading editor
    • personally i ship sokeefe but most people ship sophitz cause its just cute, but one good reason ive seen is because sokeefe is too "perfect" and unrealistic.

        Loading editor
    • LetsOutwardChennelFitz wrote:
      personally i ship sokeefe but most people ship sophitz cause its just cute, but one good reason ive seen is because sokeefe is too "perfect" and unrealistic.

      Unrealistic? Kinda like the golden boy and the most powerful elf ( that we know of) being together?

        Loading editor
    • I just hope Sophie will end up just being friends with both boys because they are both great friends with her and I feel like dating one would make the other angrier at Sophie and angry at the person that Sophie is dating

        Loading editor
    • To all of the Sophitz shippers, here me out.. 



      At one point, I was one of you, but after reading legacy, I can see, Sokeefe is CLEARLY what needs to happen. If you have not read legacy, do NOT continue reading.   




      Guys come on Keefe was there for her when she broke up with Fitz. He was there for her. Always. And he always will be. Now, here's why you should ship it. (if that wasn't enough)        Keefe is an empath, so he can sense emotions, well that also means he knows when to back off, or keep going. Fitz is (please forgive me Mrs. Messenger) not amazing like that. At all. He keeps going at certain times, and Sophie is so good, that she forgives him. Buttttt if it wasn't him she would probably be in the Sophie-equivalence to the Avatar state......Andddd if you want to go on about how Grady doesn't like Keefe, I have an idea why. What if after knowing that Jolie loved Brant, but even so he still betrayed her, he knows that Keefe and Sophie are meant for each other, but he doesn't trust Keefe Bc he's worried about him betraying Sophie.                                   ...So yeah! There you have it my best reasons to ship Sokeefe!   Xx-Hufflepuffreader247-xX

        Loading editor
    • first of all, im sofitz. second of all, have you guys even read the end of legacy. Fitz decides to be friends with sophie. Also why on earth does every single person ship sokeefe? theres way more problems sokeefe has that sofitz doesn't. everyone only likes keefe because he's funny. does anyone even care that he is pushy, disobedient, mean, selfish. you get the point, and fitz barely ever gets angry.                                                                     

      sorry if i went ragemonster for a second there, but that is my opinion.









      ~LDM~

        Loading editor
    • 75.62.78.219 wrote:
      first of all, im sofitz. second of all, have you guys even read the end of legacy. Fitz decides to be friends with sophie. Also why on earth does every single person ship sokeefe? theres way more problems sokeefe has that sofitz doesn't. everyone only likes keefe because he's funny. does anyone even care that he is pushy, disobedient, mean, selfish. you get the point, and fitz barely ever gets angry.                                                                     

      sorry if i went ragemonster for a second there, but that is my opinion.









      ~LDM~

      "First of all" make some actual points instead of spewing garbage. What you said was extremly rude and just plain wrong. Not "everybody" ships Sokeefe. It's 50-50. Next time, learn how to get your point across in a respectful, and civil way. Most people who ship Sofitz are actual respectful and intelligent people who know how to have a civil conversation. Take notes from them and do better.

        Loading editor
    • It's not hard to have some class, dig deep and use it. I hope you will think next time you decide to post something like this again.

        Loading editor
    • 76.90.34.213 wrote: Ok. I came here to figure out why in heck people ship sophitz. I am a sokeefe shipper, so I was always a bit biased. But I kind of forced myself to see both sides today. I’ve been reading stuff like this for days because I find it interesting, and I’ve come to a conclusion.

      First and foremost, there are a lot of stupid prejudices in the Elvin world. One of Sophie's many assets was that because she first came in contact with elves when she was twelve, she was able to pick out the flaws in their system, due to the fact that she wasn't raised to see them as 'normal'. So, it was natural, that she saw a lot of things wrong with matchmaking. But unfortunately, the matching system was one of the major building blocks of Elvin society. Which is why its troubled Sophie so much. Even though she thought it was wrong, she still wanted to be matched because she thought it would cement her sense of belonging to the Lost Cities. 

      Now here's where Fitz comes into the mix. He was, of course, born in the Lost Cities. And he was part of one of the most prestigious families in the Elvin world. So, he grew up believing that matchmaking was incredibly important. Also, Fitz loves being a Vacker. He likes being the best. And this is completely natural. But having a brother in the Neverseen tarnished that reputation and made him desperate to fix it. Which is why he believes that he cannot afford to be a bad match. 

      Therefore, he pressured Sophie to find her biological parents, and why it was so hard for him to accept that she is unmatchable. All this combined with Fitz's anger issues and possessive manner was the reason for their breakup. But personally, I don't think Fitz has given up on Sophie yet.

      In a lot of the sophitz comments that I've seen, the main pros of Fitz are:

         1. He finds her. 

         2. He bakes for her.

         3. They're cognates. 

      4. They were a cute couple.

      5. He comforts her.

      Oh, and I almost forgot, he has teal eyes. Sophie has always had a crush on him for these reasons. And this makes complete sense. A crush could absolutely be based on these pros. But a long-term relationship would require cons as well. A crush is an infatuation, an obsession. And this really is clear in Legacy. Fitz is very protective of Sophie because of his crush on her. 

      Now, I believe that Keefe is in love with Sophie. He fell for her right away. Of course, he didn't know it was love, nor was it strong enough to be classified as love in the beginning. Keefe has never really understood love. His harsh childhood made it nearly impossible. So, when he met Sophie it was probably very confusing. But because of his empathy, he was able to figure it out. Eventually. I think Keefe only realized he was in love with his 'Foster' when she and Fitz got together. Because Keefe has only really felt love with Sophie, that makes him determined to not mess up his relationship with her. That's why he is so reluctant to confess. 

      This brings us to the 'Heart and Mind' theory. Concocted by none other than Cassius Sencen. According to this theory, Sophie liked Fitz in her mind, but her heart loved Keefe. I fully support this theory. Sophie had a crush on Fitz, which was based upon reasons that only could have formed in her mind. The heart cannot crush on someone. It can love, and it can obsess over someone. Sophie has not yet realized her love for Keefe. She has acknowledged its presence (This was in the book Neverseen, right before Keefe went to join the Neverseen and they indirectly confessed.), but she pushed it aside and went with her mind instead. But slowly, but surely, Sophie realized that her relationship with Fitz wasn't going to work out. It was toxic, in a way. But Keefe has stuck by her side. Even when he joined the Neverseen. And now, I think that she will discover her love for Keefe. Eventually. It’ll probably take a while. Maybe a book or two. Or three. Though, my personal opinion is that she isn’t oblivious, and she recognizes the signs of Keefe’s crush, but either doesn’t believe it or is too conflicted to deal with it. She just shoves it into that mental box labeled: Things I Really Don’t Want to Deal with Right Now.

      Did I get everything? I think I did. This situation is like two desserts. One is perfect on the outside; it's symmetrical, the toppings are arranged just right, and it looks delicious. But the fruit inside is grainy and slightly rotten. The other dessert is a bit messy, like a birthday cake made by a friend who has no idea how to bake. But on the inside, it's delicious. And it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I'll leave you to think about that. 

        -RealLifeMatilda

       Note: If you'd like, you are free to counter.

      *wipes tears of joy from face* That was beautiful.

        Loading editor
    •   Thank you! To all the people who commented kind things on my post. I would quote all of you, but that would be an awfully long post. 

        Again, thank you. 

        -RealLifeMatilda

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that would be looooong.

      You're welcome!! You just made such great points that I kinda HAD to comment.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.