This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Glam is the romantic/friendship pairing of Tam Song and Glimmer. This ship mainly develops in Legacy and Tam's Short Story. After Tam joins the Neverseen, Glimmer attempts to befriend him but he refuses. In Legacy, she follows in Tam's step after he chose to betray the Neverseen at the end. She ends up freeing Tam from the bonds she placed on him. Glimmer takes the offer to live with Tam and his sister Linh. Glimmer still refuses to share her real identity.
Ship Names[edit | edit source]
- Glam (Gl/immer and T/am)
- Timmer (T/am and Gl/immer)
- Tlimmer (T/am and G/limmer)
Moments[edit | edit source]
"Come on, Glimmer," Tam pleaded, "if you don't trust them— trust me."
— Tam, in Unlocked
- Tam tells Linh that he has been making friends in the Neverseen, and it is likely that he was referring to Glimmer, although this is not confirmed.
- Glimmer undoes Tam's ethertine bonds that Lady Gisela asked her to put on his wrists and lets Tam go.
- Glimmer and Tam work together and use their abilities to cover Sophie as she is getting Keefe out of Loamnore.
- Glimmer attempts to have a conversation with Tam.
- Glimmer tells him to "Be careful" and that she doesn't think she understands what Tam is doing.
- It is noted that Glimmer sits at Tam's table a lot.
- Glimmer tells Tam that she knows something is wrong, and that she heard Tam crying last night in a soft tone that reminded Tam of Linh.
- Tam breaks his rule of not talking to anybody and asks Glimmer what she wants from him.
- Glimmer implies that she wants to be friends with him.
- After London, Glimmer asks Tam what happened, expressing concern.
- When Glimmer crouches beside him, Tam notices that she has long, black hair, then tries to convince himself it doesn't matter.
- Glimmer sits on his bed trying to comfort him, telling him that he can tell her anything and can trust her.
- Glimmer tells Tam that she is his friend.
- Tam eventually talks back to Glimmer and they have a full conversation.
- Tam uses Glimmer's word for what they were going to do to Keefe ("do the thing") in both the short story, and in the actual book, before they do the experiment on Keefe.
- In a previewed scene Tam says "Come on Glimmer, If you don't trust them trust me"
- Glimmer only tells everyone about the Neverseen storehouse after Tam tells her to trust him
- Tam offers Glimmer his hand when they go to the storehouse
Similarities and Differences[edit | edit source]
Similarities:[edit | edit source]
- They are both elves.
- They both have black hair, although Tam's hair is tipped sliver.
- They both have been a part of the Neverseen.
- They are both very talented.
- It's hinted that they both don't like the Neverseen.
Differences:[edit | edit source]
- Tam was threatened into joining the Neverseen but Glimmer chose to join.
- Glimmer hides her identity while Tam does not.
- Tam has been a part of the Black Swan while Glimmer has not (yet).
- Glimmer is a Flasher while Tam is a Shade.