This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names[edit | edit source]
- Dam (D/ex and T/am)
- Tex (T/am and D/ex)
- Dem (De/x and Ta/m)
- Tax (Ta/m and De/x)
- Tamex (Tam and D/ex)
Moments[edit | edit source]
Dex and Tam have a mutual friendship and consider each other friends. While staying at Alluveterre in Neverseen, Tam shares a room with Dex before they head to Ravagog. In later books, there is slight teasing between the two, and they are both pulled into a hug by Alden in Flashback after saving Fitz and Sophie.
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- Both are boys.
- Both are very talented.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- Both have Abilities.
- Both have attended Exillium.
- Both are against certain parts of the Elvin system.
- Both have 3-letter names.
- Both are against Elvin prejudices.
- Both have personal experiences with prejudice.
- Both are members of the Black Swan.
- Both have a sister, Dex's being Bex and Tam's being Linh.
- Both have siblings they love.
- Both have been kidnapped by the Neverseen.
- Both sometimes fade into the background.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Tam is a twin, while Dex isn't.
- Tam has one sibling, while Dex has three.
- Tam has black hair, while Dex has strawberry blond.
- As of Flashback, Tam is with the Neverseen, while Dex is with the Black Swan.
- Tam is a Shade, while Dex is a Technopath.
- Tam has silvery-blue eyes, while Dex has periwinkle eyes.
- Tam has a terrible relationship with his parents, while Dex has a good relationship with his parents.