|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Sostina or Hekster is the friendship/romantic pairing between Sophie Foster and Stina Heks. They start off hostile to each other when they meet. In recent books, they have started to become more cordial. However, they are not yet friends.
- Sostina (So/phie and Stina)
- Sotina (So/phie and S/tina)
- Stophie (St/ina and S/ophie)
- Stiphie (Sti/na and So/phie)
- Hekster (Stina/Heks and Sophie Fos/ter
- Stop (St/ina and S/op/hie)
- They helped the Alicorns together.
- Stina remarks about how she is not surprised at the fact that Sophie has a trollish bodyguard.
- Stina shows how she cares about Sophie more than before when she comforts her after she learns that Silveny's baby alicorns will not survive.
- Stina and Sophie are both a part of Team Valiant.
- Stina stops Sophie from Inflicting and is able to snap out of her hallucinations when she feels Sophie's intense spike of emotions.
- Stina stays with Sophie while her ability is being reset.
Similarities and Differences
- Both are in their fourth year at Foxfire
- At some point, both of them have been friends with Marella.
- Both are somehow connected to the Black Swan.
- Neither have elvin siblings (currently).
- They both work for the Nobility as members of Team Valiant
- Their parents both work with animals (The Heks work with unicorns at Sterling Gables and the Ruewens work at Havenfield)
- Stina has one ability (Empathy), while Sophie has five (Telepath, Inflictor, Polyglot, Enhancer, Teleporter)
- Stina has brown hair, while Sophie has blonde.
- Sophie has brown eyes, while Stina has navy blue.
- Sophie has attended Exillium, while Stina has not
- Sophie is adopted, while Stina is not.
- Sophie has straight hair while Stina has curly hair.
“If you can't do it, I don't know who can.”