| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Sotina or Stophie is the friendship/romantic pairing between Sophie Foster and Stina Heks. They start off as rivals when they meet but eventually their rivalry starts to wear off, but they are still not friends.
- Sotina (So/phie, S/tina)
- Stophie (St/ina, S/ophie)
- They helped the Alicorns together.
- Stina remarks about how she is not surprised at the fact that Sophie has a trollish bodyguard.
- Stina shows how she cares about Sophie more than before when she comforts her after she learns that Silveny's baby alicorns will not survive.
- Stina and Sophie are both a part of Team Valiant.
- Stina stops Sophie from Inflicting and is able to snap out of her hallucinations when she feels Sophie's intense spike of emotions.
- Stina stays with Sophie during her ability reset.
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
- Both are in their fourth year at Foxfire.
- At some point, both of them have been friends with Marella.
- Both are somehow connected to the Black Swan.
- Neither have elvin siblings (currently).
- They both work for the Nobility.
- Stina has one ability (Empathy), while Sophie has five (Telepath, Inflictor, Polyglot, Enhancer, Teleporter)
- Stina has brown hair, while Sophie has blonde.
- Sophie has brown eyes, while Stina has purple-blue.
- Sophie is adopted, while Stina is not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.