Note: This is not a romantic ship. This page states the telepathic bond between these two characters, and is not meant as a romantic relationship.
“Thank you for being brave enough to find me this one last time. You gave me the gift of goodbye.”
Sophorkle (as dubbed by Keefe) is the friendship/telepathic pairing of Sophie Elizabeth Foster and Errol Loki Forkle. In Neverseen, after Mr. Forkle was suspected to be her father, the term Sophorkle was coined when Keefe was creeped out by the pair staring into each other's eyes while telepathically communicating. Sophie thought Mr. Forkle was her father after he put his name as a relative on her Exillium form, but Mr. Forkle claims that he is not her father, although the other Mr. Forkle could be.
Mutual Scenes Edit
- Mr. Forkle rescues Sophie from the Neverseen and brings her to Paris.
- Mr. Forkle directs Fitz and Alden to bring Sophie to the Elvin world.
- Mr. Forkle helps Sophie in the Lost Cities as his job in the Black Swan.
- Sophie is distraught when Mr. Forkle dies.
- Mr. Forkle deeply cares about Sophie's safety.
- Sophie trusts Mr. Forkle so much that he is one of the only two elves that can enter her mind, the other being Fitz.
- Mr. Forkle was going to rescue only Sophie, not Dex, from the Neverseen.
- Mr. Forkle makes sure Sophie is alright when she teleports to Mount Everest.
- Mr. Forkle pretends to be a human so that he can be Sophie's neighbor to protect her from the Neverseen.
- Mr. Forkle rescues Sophie from the Neverseen elf who tries to grab her.
- Mr. Forkle says goodbye to Sophie when he is killed by Brant.