|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Sophie and Marella is the friendship pairing of Sophie Foster and Marella Redek. When Sophie first moved to the Lost Cities, the girls were good friends. However, they later had a fight and stopped talking for a while, but began to mend their friendship later in the series, and some believe this could lead to something more.
- 1 Pairing Names
- 2 Moments
- 3 Similarities
- 4 Differences
- Sophella (Soph/ie and Mar/ella)
- Marphie (Mar/ella and So/phie)
- Sorella (So/phie and Ma/rella)
- Sopharella (Soph/ie and M/arella)
- Sarella (S/ophie and M/arella)
- Mophie (M/arella and S/ophie)
- Marellphie (Marell/a and So/phie)
- Mozarella (M/arella Redek; S/ophie Eli/zabeth Foster; Ma/rella Redek)
- Marella rescued Sophie from the drooly boys.
- Sophie thinks that Marella looks pretty despite her rumpled uniform.
- Marella said she felt sorry for Sophie and "'thought [she'd] try and make a friend.'"
- Marella lets Sophie sit with her even though Marella normally thinks that "'girls are annoying.'"
- Marella is upset that Sophie is hanging out with Biana.
- Sophie checks in with Marella to make sure she's okay and feels sad when Marella doesn't smile back at her.
- Marella insists that she's not jealous of Biana now that Sophie and Biana have grown closer.
- When Marella notices Sophie watching her, she tosses her hair and turns away.
- When Fitz asks Sophie what her biggest regret is, she realizes that it is not letting Brant escape, but actually having the fight with Marella before leaving to join the Black Swan.
- Sophie's eyes tear up when she finds out Marella has manifested as a Pyrokinetic, remembering how badly Marella had wanted to manifest as an Empath.
- Sophie asks if Marella "'knew right away'" when she manifested.
- Sophie says she's sorry that Marella "'had to go through manifesting as a Pyrokinetic alone.'" Marella replies, saying that she wasn't alone.
- Sophie is angry that Mr. Forkle was giving Marella lessons when she thought he was dead.
- Sophie asks Marella if she's "'sure she wants to be involved in stuff with the Neverseen'".
- Sophie says she would "'would be willing to do anything to help Marella get her parents back'" if Marella was in Sophie's situation.
- Marella jealously asks how long Fitzphie has been official, and Sophie chokes, telling Marella that it's not.
- Sophie jokingly threatens to throw Marella off the edge of a cliff.
- Marella assures Sophie that the charred pile of bones isn't her parents.
- Both girls have blonde hair
- Both have a relatively good relationship with their parents
- Both are in level 4 at Foxfire
- Both have rare and dangerous abilities ( Sophie with Inflicting and Marella with Pyrokinesis)
- Both are members of the Black Swan
- Both have had abilities triggered by Mr. Forkle (Sophie's Inflicting and Telepathy, and Marella's Pyrokinesis)
- Both have disliked Stina before becoming friends or in Sophie's case , teammates, with her.
- Sophie has 5 abilities, while Marella only has one.
- Sophie has brown eyes, while Marella has ice blue eyes.
- Sophie is part of Team Valiant, while Marella is not.
- Sophie has attended Exillium, while Marella has not.