This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Sophie and Marella is the friendship/romantic pairing of Sophie Foster and Marella Redek. When Sophie first moved to the Lost Cities, the girls were good friends. However, they later had a fight and stopped talking for a while, but began to mend their friendship later in the series, and some believe this could lead to something more.
Pairing Names[edit | edit source]
- Sophella (Soph/ie and Mar/ella)
- Marphie (Mar/ella and So/phie)
- Sorella (So/phie and Ma/rella)
- Sopharella (Soph/ie and M/arella)
- Sarella (S/ophie and M/arella)
- Mophie (M/arella and S/ophie)
- Marellphie (Marell/a and So/phie)
- Mozarella (M/arella Redek; S/ophie Eli/zabeth Foster; Ma/rella Redek)
Moments[edit | edit source]
- Marella rescued Sophie from the drooly boys.
- Sophie thinks that Marella looks pretty despite her rumpled uniform.
- Marella said she felt sorry for Sophie and "'thought [she'd] try and making a friend.'"
- Marella lets Sophie sit with her even though Marella normally thinks that "'girls are annoying.'"
- Marella is upset that Sophie is hanging out with Biana.
- Sophie checks in with Marella to make sure she's okay and feels sad when Marella doesn't smile back at her.
- Marella insists that she's not jealous of Biana now that Sophie and Biana have grown closer.
- "... when Marella notices Sophie watching her, she tosses her hair and turns away."
- Sophie's eyes tear up when she finds out Marella has manifested as a Pyrokinetic, remembering how badly Marella had wanted to manifest as an Empath.
- Sophie asks if Marella "'knew right away'" when she manifested.
- Sophie says she's sorry that Marella "'had to go through manifesting as a Pyrokinetic alone.'" Marella replies, saying that she wasn't alone.
- Sophie is angry that Mr. Forkle was giving Marella lessons when she thought he was dead.
- Sophie asks Marella if she's "'sure she wants to be involved in stuff with the Neverseen'".
- Sophie says she would "'would be willing to do anything to help Marella get her parents back'" if Marella was in Sophie's situation.
- Marella jealously asks how long Fitzphie has been official, and Sophie chokes, telling Marella that it's not.
- Sophie jokingly threatens to throw Marella off the edge of a cliff.
- Marella assures Sophie that the charred pile of bones isn't her parents.
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- Both girls have blonde hair
- Both have a relatively good relationship with their parents
- Both are in level 4 at Foxfire
- Both have rare and dangerous abilities ( Sophie with Inflicting and Marella with Pyrokinesis)
- Both are members of the Black Swan
- Both have had abilities triggered by Mr. Forkle (Sophie's Inflicting and Telepathy, and Marella's Pyrokinesis)
- Both have disliked Stina before becoming friends or in Sophie's case teammates, with her.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Sophie has 5 abilities, while Marella only has one
- Sophie has brown eyes, while Marella has ice blue eyes.
- Sophie is part of Team Valiant, while Marella is not.
- Sophie has attended Exillium, while Marella has not