| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Sensi or Jenphie is the friendship/romantic pairing of Sophie Elizabeth Foster and Jensi Babblos. Jensi was the first guy at Foxfire to come and talk to Sophie. She likes him but he doesn't hang out with her a lot because he feels a little left out when she is with the group. Jensi goes back to the "drooly boys" and abandons the main group eventually.
Pairing Names Edit
- Sensi (S/ophie and J/ensi)
- Jenphie (Jen/si and So/phie)
- Jensi is the first boy to talk to Sophie.
- Jensi calls Sophie's eyes cool.
- Jensi invites Sophie to sit with him at lunch.
- When Sophie and Fitz teleport to Foxfire, Jensi is seen in the Healing Center.
- Jensi apologizes for not hanging out with them lately. Sophie gives him a hug and says that he belongs wherever he wants to be.
- Jensi is among the three in their hemisphere (including Sophie and Magnate Leto) to successfully outward channel. Sophie compliments him on this and he seems quite surprised, going off to tell his friends about it.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- Both are elves
- Both attend Foxfire
- Both are friends with Marella Redek
- Both are in Level 4 at Foxfire
- Sophie has brown eyes, but Jensi has blue eyes.
- Sophie has manifested multiple abilities, while Jensi has not yet manifested.
- Sophie has blonde hair and Jensi has brown hair
- Jensi has never (to our knowledge) almost died.
- Jensi is not part of the Black Swan