| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only, anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Solinhiana is the romantic polyamory/friendship pairing of Sophie Foster, Linh Song, and Biana Vacker. This is an LGBTQ+ representative ship that could become canon. As of now, they remain good friends and work very well together.
- Solinhiana (So/phie, Linh, and B/iana)
- Biophinh (Bi/ana, S/oph[i]/e, and L/[i]nh)
- Lianophie (L[i]/nh, B/[i]an;/a, and S/ophie)
- The three all went to Vespera's Nightfall together and Linh and Sophie were both incredibly worried when Biana turned out almost dead.
Separate Moments Edit
- Sophie thinks that Biana has "all of her parents' best features, combined in the best way possible."
- Sophie catches Biana's eye and thinks they are "set into Biana's perfect face".
- The second Sophie is allowed to have visitors, Biana runs in and throws her arms around Sophie, crying.
- According to Sophie, Biana "dipped the final curtsy with a natural grace".
- Stina calls Sophie and Biana "'cute.'"
- Sophie describes Biana as "[looking] like she was ready to have her picture taken. Her fitted teal tunic - the exact same shade as her eyes - had intricate pink embroidery that matched her perfectly glossed lips. She'd also swept her dark wavy hair back with jeweled combs, which sparkled with every step".
- Sophie thinks that Biana "[looks] ten times better than everyone else."
- Sophie offers to talk to Biana about Alden instead of Fitz talking to her.
- Sophie quickly assures Grady that no boy made her want to "'read a bunch of gooey love letters.'"
- Sophie thinks that "telling Biana [feels] easier than telling Keefe".
- Biana came and visited Sophie every day when Sophie was in her sedative-induced haze.
- Sophie "[feels] calm respect for Biana, who always [comes] back, no matter how much [they fight]".
- Biana says that she will always be there to help Sophie.
- Mr. Forkle suggests that someone hold Sophie's hand while she gets her memory back, and Sophie picks Biana over Dex and Keefe, and instead of simply holding Sophie's hand, Biana "'wrap[s] an arm around Sophie's waist and ha[s] Sophie lean against her.'"
- Biana can't sleep and asks if she can sleep in Sophie's bed with her, and Sophie thinks that "the soft sound of Biana's breathing ma[kes] the room feel warmer."
- Sophie constantly dreams about a beautiful pair of teal eyes.
- Linh meets Biana and bows
- Biana compliments Linh's hair
- Biana defends Linh by saying "Aw, [Linh] has awesome control."
- "Linh gasped at the heat that shot between her and Sophie."
- "Linh's silver-tipped strands drifted gracefully around her face."
- "'I'll help any way I can,' Sophie promised, twining their fingers together and sending a fresh rush of tingly heat through her [Linh's] skin."
- "'You look beautiful,' Sophie promised. Linh always did."
- "All elves were inherently gorgeous, but Linh was especially striking with her soft pink cheeks and lips contrasted against her dramatic eyes and hair."
- "'How's it going there, by the way?' Sophie asked. Linh smiled. 'It keeps getting better- thanks to you.'"
- "Linh was so sweet and pretty and always doing supercool water tricks."
- Linh makes Sophie a “Happy Shadow Thoughts” tunic as a gift while Sophie's arm is healing during the events of Flashback.
- Sophie is jealous at the thought of Linh and Fitz being a couple.
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
- They all are female
- They all have already manifested at least once
- They all are part of the Black Swan
- They all are elves
- They all attended Exillium
- They all attend Foxfire
- They all hate the Neverseen (other than Tam)
- They all speak the Enlightened Language
- All of their families are in the Nobility
- They all hold the unpopular opinion that their world is getting messy, yet most elves deny it
- Sophie is a Telepath, Teleporter, Inflictor, Polyglot, and Enhancer; Biana is a Vanisher; and Linh is a Hydrokinetic
- Linh was at Exillium for much longer than Biana and Sophie.
- Linh lives at Tiergan's home, while Biana lives at Everglen, and Sophie lives at Havenfield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.