|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Sokeefitz is the romantic polyamory/friendship pairing of Sophie, Keefe, and Fitz. Fitz and Keefe are both crushing on Sophie, putting the three of them in a love triangle that is a main part of the series. Keefe and Fitz both like Sophie, but Sophie is not aware of a lot of this.
Paring Names[edit | edit source]
Team Foster-Vacker-Keefe (Sophie Foster, Fitz Vacker, and Keefe Sencen)
Sokeefitz (Sophie, Keefe, and Fitz)
Team Foster-Keefe and the Wonderboy (Sophie Foster, Keefe Sencen, and Wonderboy)
Keephitz (So/ph/ie, Kee/fe, F/itz)
Keefitzphie (So/phie, Fitz, Kee/fe)
Sophitzeefe (Soph/ie, F/itz, K/eefe)
Moments[edit | edit source]
- Keefe and Fitz start out as best friends and include Sophie into their friend group.
- Keefe and Fitz both stare at Sophie when she comes out with a red dress on
- Fitz is, as Keefe puts it, "adorably persistent" when insisting he should go with Sophie to Ravagog.
- When Keefe claims he knows Sophie better than Fitz because he claimed keeping her steady was a two-person job - and he was right - Fitz corrects him, saying that it isn't that Keefe knows Sophie better. It's that Fitz has more faith in her.
- When Gisela talks about how Keefe was devastated when they thought Sophie was dead, Fitz snaps back that they all were.
- Sophie holds Keefe’s and Fitz’s hands during the London showdown, as she inflicts on Lady Gisela.
- Keefe gives Sophie a beautiful painting of them talking and she thinks Fitz’s looks cuter