| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Ship Names Edit
- Sizel (S/andor and Gr/izel)
- Grandor (Gr/izel and Sandor)
- Sanizel (San/dor and Gr/izel)
- Sandel (Sand/or and Griz/el)
- Grindor (Sa/ndor and Gri/zel
- Grizandor (Griz/el and S/andor)
- Grizel flashes a flirty smile at Sandor, causing Sandor to turn pink.
- Grizel challenges Sandor to a competition so that she can dance with him.
- Grizel says that Sandor lacks some sort of sensitivity.
- Sophie mentally chants kiss, kiss, kiss!! when Grizel brings Sophie's things to Gildingham.
- Biana says that they should ask Grizel about Sandor's appearance and Sandor blushes because it's too close to the truth.
- Sandor and Grizel argue about who the better fighter is and show off their best moves. Grizel says, "You're so cute when you think you can beat me."
- They argue about training techniques, and Grizel says, "It's a good thing I love you or I would be kicking you in the teeth right now." Sophie teases her about saying "love" and they both blush.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They are both goblins.
- They are both bodyguards for two young elves.
- They are both funny.
- They like each other and care strongly for their charges.
- Sandor thinks you have to be alone to work well, but Grizel thinks that working with someone can give you something to fight for.
- Sandor is very serious and Grizel her humor to get what she wants
- Grizel is stealthy and graceful, while Sandor tends to use brute force.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.