This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Ship Names[edit | edit source]
- Sizel (S/andor and Gr/izel)
- Grandor (Gr/izel and S/andor)
- Sanzel (San/dor and Gri/zel)
- Sandel (Sand/or and Griz/el)
- Grindor (Sa/ndor and Gri/zel
- Grizandor (Griz/el and S/andor)
- Sazel (Sa/ndor and Gri/zel)
Moments[edit | edit source]
- Grizel flashes a flirty smile at Sandor, causing Sandor to turn pink.
- Grizel challenges Sandor to a competition so that she can dance with him.
- Grizel says that Sandor lacks some sort of sensitivity.
- Sophie mentally chants kiss, kiss, kiss!! when Grizel brings Sophie's things to Gildingham.
- Biana says that they should ask Grizel about Sandor's appearance and Sandor blushes because it's too close to the truth.
- Sandor and Grizel argue about who the better fighter is and show off their best moves. Grizel says, "You're so cute when you think you can beat me."
- They argue about training techniques, and Grizel says, "It's a good thing I love you or I would be kicking you in the teeth right now." Sophie teases her about saying "love" and they both blush.
- When Sophie goes over to Everglen, she states that the two "look at each other in a way that makes her heart melt"
Keeper of the Lost Cities : Legacy[edit | edit source]
1. When Sophie asked Sandor to give her Fitz a little space after finding out Oralie is her mother he makes his way to where Grizel was standing, offering her his arm which after a quick look at Fitz Grizel hooks her elbow around his with a wide smile.
2. When they wandered arm in arm to one of the nearby pastures, Sophie envied their ease. According to her Sandor and Grizel made the idea of a 'happy couple' seem much more simpler than it actually was.
Similarities and Differences[edit | edit source]
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- They are both goblins.
- They are both bodyguards for two young elves.
- They are both funny.
- They like each other and care strongly for their charges.
- They are both extremely talented warriors.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Sandor thinks you have to be alone to work well, but Grizel thinks that working with someone can give you something to fight for.
- Sandor is very serious and Grizel uses her humor to get what she wants.
- Grizel is stealthy and graceful, while Sandor tends to use brute force.
- Sandor is a male goblin while Grizel is a female.