The Peace Summit was held at Lumenaria. It was held in a castle made of Lumenite, which is said to not burn. The purpose of the summit was to get the ogres to sign a peace treaty. However, Gethen, who was imprisoned in the dungeons, managed to collapse the castle with a mind trick, outward channeling. As a result, one of the Mr. Forkle twins as well as Brant (part of the Neverseen) were killed, and Councillor Terik lost a leg. Nevertheless, the elves were able to convince the ogres to sign the treaty.
- Queen Hylda, representing the goblins.
- King Dimitar, representing the ogres.
- The Council, representing the elves.
- Sophie Elizabeth Foster, by request because of her importance to the elvin world.
- Edaline Ruewen, there to look after Sophie.
- Mr. Forkle, representing the Black Swan.
- Fintan Pyren, representing the Neverseen (his attending was strongly opposed by some).
- Empress Pernille, representing the trolls.
- King Enki, representing the dwarves.