| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only, anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Koralie is the friendship/romantic pairing of Councillor Kenric Elgar Fathdon and Councillor Oralie. They are two of the twelve Councillors, although Kenric is no longer part of it as he had died in the third book due to Everblaze, a powerful and deadly flame. After his death, he was replaced by Councillor Alina.
They had shown obvious feelings towards each other, although they could not be together. Due to the fact that they were both Councillors, they could not have any romantic relationship with anyone (including getting married and having children, of course).
These two cared about each other a lot.
Other Names Edit
- Koralie (K/enric and Oralie)
- Ornric (Or/alie and Ke/nric)
- Kenalie (Ken/ric and Or/alie)
- Kenralie (Ken[r]/ic and O/[r]alie)
- Oralic (Oral[i]/e and Kenr/[i]c)
- In Everglen, Kenric scoots his chair "closer to Oralie's than he really needed to." (Page 58, paperback)
- Bronte is annoyed with "watching Kenric stare at Oralie." Sophie figures this out when she was reading his mind. (Page 61, paperback)
- Kenric and Oralie blush when Sophie announces what she hears. (see above)
- When Kenric agrees with Oralie on a council decision, Bronte responds sarcastically with, "Of course you do," and Sophie notes that Kenric did seem to favor Oralie over all the other Councillors. (Page 118, hardcover)
- Edaline mentions Councillor Kenric asking Councillor Oralie to dance, multiple times, during a party that Jolie Ruewen attended. Page 163 (hardcover)
- Kenric states that he was the elves favorite Councillor and changes that to second favorite and say "everybody loves empaths" implying Oralie
- After Kenric tries to see in Fintan's mind, Oralie soothes his headache and he tells her that she "always makes everything better." They smile at each other, her hand touching his head, in full view of Alden, Tiergan, Sophie, Fitz, and Councillor Terik. (Page 291, hardcover)
- Oralie is the only Councillor sobbing when Kenric dies. All the others try to comfort her.
- Oralie gives Kenric's cache to Sophie (at Kenric's request) when she runs away to join the Black Swan.
- Oralie mentions that Kenric underestimated Fintan.
- Oralie does not show her reaction to Gethen's remarks because "Kenric would've wanted her to stay strong."
- Oralie breaks down sobbing after telling Alvar about Kenric's fate.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They both agreed that Sophie should attend Foxfire
- They are/were both Councillors.
- They both love each other.
- They both support Sophie.
- They both met Sophie to judge her entrance into Foxfire.
- They both blushed when Bronte says that they like each other.
- They both attended the healing of Fintan.
- Oralie is an Empath, while Kenric was a Telepath.
- Kenric had red hair, while Oralie has blond hair.
- Kenric has a Wanderling while Oralie does not.
- Oralie is alive, while Kenric is dead.
- Oralie has azure eyes, while we don't know Kenric's color of eyes.
- Both Oralie and Kenric were there to judge if Sophie should be admitted into Foxfire.
- At one point in Neverseen, Sophie suspected Kenric was one of her biological parents, though Mr. Forkle denied it partially. Oralie could not be suspected then as she and Kenric know each other.