Keefe composed his Ode to Keefe Sencen approximately midway through Book 5: Lodestar. During an argument with Sophie during a Telepathic check-in, he senses Sophie's hard feelings towards him and composes the poem to raise her spirits.
The Poem[edit | edit source]
"Ode to Keefe Sencen,
that brave lovable nut.
He may not have teal eyes,
but he has a really cute-"
Other Info[edit | edit source]
- Sophie cuts Keefe off, implying that she does not want to hear the end of the poem.
- Keefe references Fitz's teal eyes, implying the rivalry for Sophie's affection between the two boys which you can tell from "He may not have teal eyes."
- If you can catch on to the rhyme, you can probably figure out what comes next after "He has a really cute-"
- Possible Ending - "He has a really cute smile"
- Also Possible Ending- "He has a really cute butt"
- Also Possible Ending- “He has a really cute hair cut”