Hi to the person reading this!
- No character or ship bashing.
- Make sure to stay kind and considerate of others.
- Follow the wiki rules.
- Do not ask me things such as my location, age, and other personal details. If I know you well, I may answer on the Live Chat, but I will not answer if you ask me here and/or if I do not know you.
- Use internet safety / common sense! If something feels weird to say (to your safety, not because you're socially awkward), don't say it. Better safe than sorry.
- If something is private or secret, don't read it. It's private and/or secret for a reason.
- Remember: tone matters. There's no tone of voice over the internet.
- Do not break one of these rules as a joke. It won't be funny.
Thanks to Lucat 13 for making the rules!
I'm open to anything from conversations to Debates to Advice!
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, or you're just too lazy. Take it as a challenge. You'd be surprised how many people this affects, positively and negatively. A few clicks of your mouse may just save a life, or bring a smile.