|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Marella and Stina/Marina is the romantic/friendship pairing of Marella Redek and Stina Heks. In the first two books, Marella dislikes Stina, and Stina teases Marella in return. However, during Book 3, Stina befriends Marella after Marella feels ignored by Sophie and her other friends. Their friendship holds steady into the fourth book until Stina manifests as an Empath and Marella becomes jealous. However, they stay friends afterward.
- Marina (Mar/ella and St/ina)
- Stinella (Stin/a and Mar/ella)
- Redheks (Marella Red/ek and Stina Heks)
- Stina and Marella stand together during an announcement by the Council.
- Marella comes over to Stina's house.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- Both are 14 years old, in Level Four.
- Both are friends with each other.
- Both have a relatively good relationship with their parents.
- Both are elves.
- Both are female.
- Both have blue eyes.
- Both have manifested an ability.
- Both have helped Sophie Foster.
- Both are connected to the Black Swan in some way.
- Marella is a Pyrokinetic, while Stina is an Empath.
- Marella has wavy blonde hair, while Stina has curly brown hair.
- Marella has been to Lady Gisela's Nightfall and Vespera's Nightfall, while Stina has not visited either.
- Stina has been turned bald by Dex, while Marella has not.
- Stina has helped a unicorn give birth, while Marella has not.
- Stina has witnessed an alicorn birth, while Marella has not.
- Stina is known as a bully at Foxfire, but Marella is not.