This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Marella and Keefe, or Keefella, is the romantic/friendship pairing of Keefe Sencen and Marella Redek. While neither has yet to show romantic interest in the other, it can be noted that Marella has taken interest in similar people.
Marella comes from the Redek family and lives at Fluttermont, and Keefe is a Sencen, and is forced to live at the Shores of Sholace through a deal. His father pressures him, and that resulted in bad childhood memories.
Pairing Names[edit | edit source]
- Mareefe (Mar/ella and K/eefe)
- Keefella (Keef/e and Mar/ella)
- Kella (K/eefe and Mar/ella)
- Keella (Ke/efe and Mar/ella)
- Meefe (M/arella and K/eefe)
- Karella (K/eefe and M/arella)
Moments[edit | edit source]
- In Book 1: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Marella and Keefe loved talking about Sophie's alchemy failures.
- In Neverseen Marella asked, "'What's wrong with Keefe?'"
- In Nightfall Marella asks, why did they have a part of Keefe's cape covered in blood, maybe she was worried he was hurt. (chapter 44)
- Nightfall: when Sophie doesn't answer her question, Marella says, "...And just so you know, we're looping back to the why-do-you-have-Keefe's-blood conversation..." (chapter 44)
- In Book 8: Legacy, Keefe brings Marella with him to the battle of Loamnore.
- In Legacy Marella says about Linh and Keefe, "I swear, if she and Keefe ever get together, I'd feel super sorry for their kid." Page 387 this might be because she might have a crush on Keefe and didn't want Linh to compete with
Similarities and Differences[edit | edit source]
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- Both Keefe and Marella have blond hair.
- They both have ice-blue eyes.
- Both have had troubling parents relationships.
- They are both involved with the Black Swan.
- They are both friends with Sophie.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- They have both been to Nightfall.
- They both have emotional support animals
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Keefe is an Empath, whereas Marella is a Pyrokinetic.
- Keefe developed his ability naturally, whereas Marella needed an extra boost from Mr. Forkle in order to trigger hers.
- Keefe is in level 6 while Marella is in level 4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Marella is a Pyrokinetic whereas Keefe is an Empath with the ability to send calming winds. This may be able to help Marella with her ability.
- Marella's name means 'shining sea' which suggested that Marella would manifest as a Hydrokinetic, but instead, she is the opposite, a Pyrokinetic.
- Because Marella's name means shining sea, that might be a hint towards this ship as Keefe lives near the sea.
- Marella's mom Caprise struggles with her emotions and since Keefe is an empath, he might be able to help.
- Keefe is the only boy Marella doesn't flirt with
Quotes[edit | edit source]