| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Marella and Keefe, or Keefella, is the romantic/friendship pairing of Keefe Sencen and Marella Redek. While neither has yet to show romantic interest in the other, it can be noted that Marella has taken interest in similar people.
Marella comes from the Redek family and lives at unknown residence, and Keefe is a Sencen, although he doesn't live at Candleshade all the time. His father pressures him, and that resulted in bad childhood memories.
Pairing Names Edit
- Mareefe (Mar/ella and K/eefe)
- Keefella (Keef/e and Mar/ella)
- Kella (K/eefe and Mar/ella)
- Keella (Ke/efe and Mar/ella)
- Meefe (M/arella and K/eefe)
- Karella (K/eefe and M/arella)
- In Book 1: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Marella and Keefe loved talking about Sophie's alchemy failures.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- Both are elves.
- Both Keefe and Marella have blond hair.
- They both have ice-blue eyes.
- Both have had troubling parents relationships.
- They are both involved with the Black Swan.
- They are both friends with Sophie.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- They both speak the Enlightened Language.
- They both live in the Lost Cities.
- They have both been to Nightfall.
- Keefe is an Empath, whereas Marella is a Pyrokinetic.
- Keefe developed his ability naturally, whereas Marella needed an extra boost from Mr. Forkle in order to trigger hers.
- Keefe is in level 6 while Marella is in level 4.
- Marella is a Pyrokinetic whereas Keefe is an Empath with the ability to send calming winds. This may be able to help Marella with her ability.
- Marella's name means 'shining sea' which suggested that Marella would manifest as a Hydrokinetic, but instead she is the opposite, a Pyrokinetic.