This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
“Biana dragged her beanbag closer, placing a hand on Marella's arm. 'This probably isn't much help, but... we're here for you, okay? I know we haven't always done a good job of showing that. But we are.'”
Pairing Names Edit
- Marelliana (Marell/a and B/iana)
- Bianella (Bian/a and Mar/ella)
- Mariana (Mar/ella and B/iana)
- Barella (B/iana and M/arella)
- Miana (M/arella and B/iana)
- Biarella (Bia/na and Ma/rella)
- Mia (M/arella and B/ia/na)
- Bella (B/iana and Mar/ella)
- Biella (Bi/ana and Mer/ella)
- Marella calls Biana "Princess PrettyPants".
- Marella wants the details of Sophie's afternoon at Everglen with Biana.
- Marella defends Biana after Stina says abilities aren't as important as the elves make them out to be.
- After Dex says Marella cried when he asked her about Caprise, Biana feels guilty for not checking if Marella was okay sooner.
- Biana decides to fix her friendship with Marella.
- They went to both the fake Nightfall and the real one together.
- "'Why didn't you tell any of us?' Biana asked her. 'I know we don't hang out as much as we used to--' 'Uh, we never hang out,' Marella corrected. 'You all pretty much forgot I existed--until you realized my mom knew something about what happened to Cyrah. Then suddenly we were BFFs again.' 'That wasn't the only reason,' Biana argued."
- Biana asks Marella if it hurt when she manifested as a Pyrokinetic.
- Biana is concerned about whether or not she can hold Marella's hand.
- Biana sympathizes with Marella after she says her mum is having a rough day.
- Biana tells Marella she is there for her and places a hand on her arm.
- Marella regains control of her Pyrokinesis after Biana says this (see above).
- Biana reassures Marella she would help her break into Fintan's prison if she needed it.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- Both are part of the Black Swan.
- Both are 15 years old in Level 4 at Foxfire.
- Both are female elves.
- Both dislike Stina Heks.
- They both hate the Neverseen.
- They both speak the Enlightened Language.
- They both hold the unpopular opinion that their world is getting messy, yet the elves deny it.
- Marella has ice blue eyes, while Biana has teal.
- Marella is a Pyrokinetic, while Biana is a Vanisher.
- Biana has attended Exillium, while Marella has not.
- Biana has siblings while Marella does not.
- Biana lives at Everglen, while Marella lives elsewhere.
- Marella has blond hair, while Biana is brunette.
- Biana's family is important and well known, while Marella's isn't.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.