| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
Note: This ship is between a minor and adult, so it is currently considered to be a future ship, when Linh is an adult, not a current ship.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only, anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names Edit
- Linlie (Linh/Wylie)
- Lylie (Linh/Wylie)
- Winh (Wylie/Linh)
- Wylinh (Wylie/Linh)
- When Wylie was recovering after being captured by the Neverseen, Physic says that his recovery is going well in large part thanks to Linh because she wrapped him in a watery cocoon.
- Linh spends the days before Sophie goes to see Gethen with Wylie.
- The only thing Wylie responded to for a while was Linh's hydrokinetic tricks, which he smiled at.
- She manages to make him smile by shaping the water into a dancer and letting it twirl around the room.
- Linh skips the skills session at Foxfire because she didn't want to leave Wylie alone.
- When they're talking about whether to trust Lady Gisela or Fintan, Linh says that she doesn't want to trust Lady Gisela because she probably killed Wylie's mom.
- Sophie suggests that Linh should check on Wylie while she's in Ravagog because they have been spending so much time together.
- Livvy wonders where Linh is, asking if she's with Wylie again and Tam agrees she is. Fitz mentions that they spent all of the day yesterday together.
- When they find out that Prentice was exposed to soporidine, Linh asks how Wylie's taking the news because she's worried.
- When they're planning Prentice's healing Linh says they should talk to Wylie to make sure it's okay with him or if he wants them to wait.
- When Sophie asks how Wylie's doing Tam says that Linh told him he was doing better, making jokes and adding light tricks to her water tricks.
- Linh volunteers to go with Tiergan to see Wylie 'In case he needs cheering up.'
- When they're thinking about what/who to use as a distraction so they can get into Nightfall, Linh says they could ask Wylie but she doesn't want to ask him probably because she doesn't want him to get hurt.
- When Sophie says they can't ask Wylie to do that Linh tells her that they should ask him because he might want to help.
- When Wylie arrives at Havenfield, he steals a glance at Linh.
- Wylie protectively steps in front of Linh and glares at Bo for glaring at Linh.
- When Bo is mad at Linh she steps closer to Wylie for protection.
- Linh has a crystal that leaps to Wylie's house.
- Wylie says that Linh is way more powerful than him.
- Wylie is worried about how Linh is doing now that Tam is with the Neverseen.
- They are both elves
- They both attend Foxfire
- They have both been attacked by the Neverseen
- They have both lived at Tiergan's house during the events of the series
- They both have blue eyes
- They both have dark hair
- They both have elemental abilities
- Wylie is 20, while Linh is 16 (Wylie is an adult while Linh is a minor)
- Wylie is male, while Linh is female
- Linh's mother is alive (as far as we know), while Wylie's mother is dead
- Linh has a twin brother, while Wylie is an only child
- Linh is a Hydrokinetic while Wylie is a Flasher
- Linh used to attend Exillium while Wylie never did
- Wylie has graduated from Foxfire while Linh is still attending
- Two of their ship names, Lylie and Winh, can be put into a sentence: Lylie for the Winh! (pronounced "Li - lee for the Winh")
- In Flashback, when they are figuring out names for the baby alicorns, Wynn is accepted. Wynn is pronounced the same as Winh, and Winh is a ship name for Linh and Wylie so perhaps that means something.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.