This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names[edit | edit source]
- Linhella (Linh and Mar/ella)
- Larella (L/inh and M/arella)
- Minh (M/arella and L/inh)
- Marellinh (Marell/a and L/inh)
- Linharella (Linh/ and Marella)
Moments[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Forkle says that he wants Marella to train with a Hydrokinetic "'since there are stronger correlations between abilities that affect the elements.'"
- Tam asks why Marella doesn't want Linh to know about her pyrokinesis, and Marella says she doesn't mind if Linh knows.
- "Linh worked with Marella, learning to control their abilities." As told to Sophie, Marella would start a flame, Linh would extinguish it, and Marella would turn the water to steam.
- Marella and Linh show up at Havenfield together with Maruca.
- When Sophie asks Marella if Linh has a crush on Keefe, Marella says, "No, but not for the reason you're thinking." The 'reason Sophie is thinking' could be that Fitz has a crush on Linh, while the actual reason could be that Linh likes girls, or that Linh has a crush on Marella.
- Marella tells Sophie that she thinks that Fintan is impressed with Linh during the time she went along with her to her pyrokinesis training.
- When the gang is about to go to Loamnore, Marella tells Linh, "If you're there, the Neverseen can use you to control Tam." Linh replies, "But if there's a fight, you're going to need me. You're going to need me (emphasizing Marella)". This is why Marella and Linh are originally excluded from the group that is heading for Loamnore.
- Marella and Linh go to Loamnore anyway with Keefe.
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- Both have blue eyes, like all elves.
- Both are tougher than they seem/look.
- Both are friends with Sophie.
- Both like teasing Tam.
- Both have abilities that affect the elements.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- Both are members of the Black Swan.
- Both are girls.
- Both are shown to be extremely powerful with their abilities, though both previously struggled with accepting them.
- Both have elemental abilities.
- Both have iconic hairstyles
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Marella is 15, while Linh is 16.
- Linh has black hair, while Marella has blonde hair.
- Linh has a twin brother, and Marella is an only child.
- Linh has gone to Exillium, and Marella has not.
- Linh is a Hydrokinetic, while Marella is a Pyrokinetic.
- Linh has been banished while Marella has not.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Linh and Marella have seemingly opposite abilities; Linh controls water, while Marella controls fire. They also have opposing personalities. This could make for an 'opposites attract' situation.
- Marella's name means "shining sea" or "star of the sea" which is kind of ironic considering she's a pyrokinetic, and though it is a stretch, these could be references to Linh's ability of water.
- Linh and Marella are working on a way to combine their talents.
- Linh was on standby while Marella trained with Fintan.