| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names Edit
- Linhella (Linh and Mar/ella)
- Larella (L/inh and M/arella)
- Minh (M/arella and L/inh)
- Marellinh (Marell/a and L/inh)
- Mr. Forkle says that he wants Marella to train with a Hydrokinetic "'since there are stronger correlations between abilities that affect the elements.'"
- Tam asks why Marella doesn't want Linh to know about her pyrokinesis, and Marella says she doesn't care if Linh knows.
- "Linh worked with Marella, learning to control their abilities." As told to Sophie, Marella would start a flame, Linh would extinguish it, and Marella would turn the water to steam.
- Marella and Linh show up at Havenfield together with Maruca.
- Marella tells Sophie that she thinks that Fintan is impressed with Linh during the time she went along with her to her pyrokinesis training.
- Both have blue eyes.
- Both are friends with Sophie.
- Both have abilities that affect the elements.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- Both are members of the Black Swan
- Marella is 15, while Linh is 16.
- Linh has dark hair, while Marella has blonde hair.
- Linh has a brother, and Marella is an only child.
- Linh has gone to Exillium, and Marella has not.
- Linh is a Hydrokinetic, while Marella is a Pyrokinetic.
- Linh and Marella have seemingly opposite abilities; Linh controls water, while Marella controls fire. This could make for a sort of yin-yang situation and provide much conflict.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.