| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only, anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Kam or Teefe is the romantic/friendship pairing between Keefe Sencen and Tam Song. Keefe and Tam first meet in Book 4: Neverseen, and start off as rivals. Tam demands to take a reading of everyone, and of the five, Keefe is the only one to refuse. Tam says that "' the only people who refuse readings are those with darkness to hide'" and it escalates from there, up until page 151 of Nightfall.
"'...I thought the fact that my mom had built something she called my 'legacy' meant that I was valuable enough to the Neverseen that they'd bring me in on all their plans and I could find a way to stop them. But it turns out I'm worthless.'
'No you're not.'
Surprisingly, the words came from Tam.
'Having a family like yours messes with your head,' he added, tugging at his bangs over his eyes. 'I know how that goes. You still made a bad call--or lots of bad calls, actually. But...if you don't do it again, we're cool."
This doesn't mean that their rivalry is over, but their hateful passion seems to be decreasing and is possibly being replaced by a different kind of passion.
Other Names Edit
- Kam (K/eefe and T/am)
- Teefe (K/eefe and T/am)
- "The only boy who didn't look impressed was Keefe—but that was probably because he was too busy glaring at Tam."
- After meeting him, Keefe made a spot-on impression of Tam with his mimicking.
- When Keefe questions the mental conversation Sophie and Tam are having about him, Tam makes a jab on the amount of time he takes to style his hair.
- When Biana tells Keefe and Tam that they are the worst, Keefe says "We try," showing a growth in friendship.
- Both Keefe and Tam snicker at Dex while he is holding Sophie's hand.
- When Fitz points out that Keefe joined the enemy, Tam comforts him by disagreeing with Keefe's statements of calling himself out as worthless. He continues by explaining how having a family like Keefe's (a mentally/verbally abusive one) messes with one's head, and that he would know, as he's been in the same situation before.
- Tam tells Keefe that if he doesn't run off and join the Neverseen again, the two of them are cool. After this, the side of Keefe's mouth twists up, showing his surprise and amusement as he nods.
- At the end of flashback, Keefe tries to convince Tam not to go over to the Neverseen and genuinely seems concerned for Tam. '"Please tell me you're not actually considering this," Keefe begged' '"Don't do it," Keefe pleaded'
- Both have mentally/verbally abusive parents.
- Both are incredibly rebellious.
- Both happen to use hair as a rebellious act.
- Both use a lot of hair products.
- Both have family issues.
- Both are elves.
- Both are boys.
- Both are described as extremely handsome.
- Both enjoy making fun of the situations others are in.
- Both are very talented.
- Both have been to Exillium at one point.
- Both are friends with Sophie.
- Both have blue eyes.
- Both go to Foxfire.
- Both dislike their parents.
- Both like to pull pranks.
- Both have been/or are with the Neverseen.
- They both, to quote Keefe, are "Troublemakers with Daddy issues."
- Tam is a twin while Keefe is an only child.
- Keefe is blond while Tam has dark hair.
- Keefe is an Empath, while Tam is a Shade.
- Keefe's mother is in the Neverseen when Tam's is a Council supporter.
- Tam has bangs whereas Keefe likes purposely messed up messy hair.
- Tam has silvery blue eyes while Keefe has ice blue eyes.