“Linh and Keefe looked just as relieved, clinging to each other as the world smudged and blurred”
- Leefe (L/inh and K/eefe)
- Kinh (K/eefe and L/inh)
- Lineefe (Lin/h and K/eefe)
- Life (Li/nh and Kee/fe)
- Linh tries to warn Keefe not to drink the water from Ravagog.
- Keefe apologizes for not saving her any water.
- Keefe wows when she uses her powers.
- Keefe insults Tam's hair, but doesn't insult Linh's hair.
- Linh is impressed by Keefe's childhood home.
- When Sophie and Fitz tell him someone was tortured, Keefe hopes it wasn't Linh.
- When Fitz asks the group if Keefe would have sworn an oath to join the Neverseen, Linh hopes it was a vague oath like the one the Black Swan gave them.
- Linh and Keefe are holding hands on the cover.
- Linh uses her ability and knocks a gorgodon away from Keefe with a wave.
- Linh hurls balls of water at the gorgodon to distract it from Keefe.
- Linh and Keefe run towards Sophie together.
- Keefe offers to hold Linh's hand to help her keep calm and focus
- Keefe was holding her hand helps Linh to keep calm and focus
- Linh says that she's "better than okay" with a dreamy expression while holding Keefe's hand.
- Keefe looks impressed when Linh says she can hold back the ocean temporarily
- Keefe notices that Linh feels drained
- Keefe sends a cool breeze to help Linh with her emotions
- Linh tells Keefe that he's amazing
- Linh and Keefe cling to each other as they levitate down to the streets of Atlantis
- Both are elves.
- Both have attended Exillium and Foxfire.
- Both have trouble cooperating with their parents.
- Both are good friends with Sophie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.