|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Jarella is the romantic/friendship pairing of Jensi Babblos and Marella Redek. They, in a way, kind of show feelings toward each other. Whenever Sophie meets with her friends, they both always seem to be together. They are at least close friends.
They both started out as minor characters, but in the later books, Marella becomes more frequent; but when they both were minors, they often appeared together.
Pairing Names[edit | edit source]
- Jarella (J/ensi and M/arella)
- Mensi (M/arella and J/ensi)
- Jenella (Jen/si and Mar/ella)
- Marsi (Jen/si and Mar/ella
Moments[edit | edit source]
- Marella says that Jensi is alright and much better than the rest of the Drooly Boys. (Pg. 172)
Similarities and Differences [edit | edit source]
Similarities:[edit | edit source]
- They both study at Foxfire.
- They are both in Level 4 of Foxfire.
- They both show some romantic interest in each other.
- They both dislike Stina.
- They both befriend Sophie on her first day.
Differences:[edit | edit source]
- Jensi has brown hair, while Marella has blonde hair.
- Marella has manifested, while Jensi has not.
- Jensi is part of the Drooly Boys while Marella is not.
- Marella gossips but Jensi does not.