Eddy, or Gredaline, is the romantic pairing of Grady and Edaline Ruewen. Grady and Edaline are married and have remained close and supportive of one another through tough times; such as their daughter Jolie's sudden death. Despite their loss and a few mishaps Grady and Edaline have been able to be fantastic parents to their adopted daughter Sophie Foster. Because of the loss of their daughter, Grady and Edaline understand each other better than most other elves, whom rarely experience loss, do.
Other Names[edit | edit source]
- Gredaline (Gr/ady and Edaline)
- Eddy (Ed/aline and Gra/dy)
- Graline (Gr/ady and Ed/aline)
- Grine (Gr/ady and Edal/ine)
Moments[edit | edit source]
Keeper of the Lost Cities[edit | edit source]
Similarities and Differences[edit | edit source]
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- They have both experienced the loss of their daughter.
- They both grew up in the Lost Cities.
- They both rehabilitate animals.
- They are both friends of the Vackers.
- They both love Sophie.
- They both like Dex.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Grady is a Mesmer while Edaline is a Conjurer.
- Grady doesn't trust Keefe but Edaline seems to like him, although she has been warned against trusting him too much before.
- Edaline has amber hair and turquoise eyes, while Grady has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Book 1: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Edaline seems to have the most trouble dealing with Jolie's death and Grady seems to be the one supporting her but throughout the novels, one begins to see that Edaline is just as tough as Grady and supports him as equally as he supports her. They also cancel the adoption of Sophie Elizabeth Foster, but they take it back at the end.
- Grady was Edaline's 3rd match and Edaline was Grady's 7th.