|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Gredaline, or Eddy, is the romantic pairing of Grady and Edaline Ruewen. Grady and Edaline are married and have remained close and supportive of one another through a rollercoaster of tough times; such as their daughter Jolie's sudden death and possibly murder. Despite their loss and a few mishaps, Grady and Edaline have been able to be fantastic parents to their adopted daughter Sophie Foster. As a result of Jolie's demise, Grady and Edaline understand each other better than most other elves, (whom rarely experience loss due to the elves' elongated lifespan), do.
- Gradaline (Grad/y and Ed/aline)
- Gredaline (Gr/ady and Edaline)
- Eddy (Ed/aline and Gra/dy)
- Graline (Gr/ady and Ed/aline)
- Grine (Gr/ady and Edal/ine)
Keeper of the Lost Cities
Similarities and Differences
- They have both experienced the loss of ,their daughter.
- They both grew up in the Lost Cities.
- They both rehabilitate animals.
- They are both friends of the Vackers.
- They both love Sophie.
- They both like Dex.
- They both live at Havenfield.
- Grady is a Mesmer while Edaline is a Conjurer.
- Grady doesn't trust Keefe but Edaline seems to like him, although she has been warned against trusting him too much before.
- Edaline has amber hair and turquoise eyes, while Grady has blonde hair and blue eyes
- Edaline has a sister, while we don't know if Grady has any siblings
- In Book 1: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Edaline seems to have the most trouble dealing with Jolie's death and Grady seems to be the one supporting her, but throughout the novels, one begins to see that Edaline is just as tough as Grady and supports him as equally as he supports her. They also cancel the adoption of Sophie Elizabeth Foster, but they take it back at the end, due to a variety of significant factors.
- Grady was Edaline's 3rd match and Edaline was Grady's 7th.