|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Fiergan or Tickle or Gorkle is the romantic/friendship pairing of Mr. Forkle and Tiergan. Tiergan and Mr. Forkle, who are both in the Collective, are suggested to be friends or relatively close seeing how the two are around one another more than their other fellow Collective members.
- "Mr. Forkle started to argue, but Granite placed a rocky hand on his shoulder." - Neverseen
- Throughout the book, the two looked/smiled at each other a few times for no obvious reason.
- Almost all the times the Collective is seen together, they are standing next to each other.
- In Nightfall, after his brother's death, Mr. Forkle looks like he's on the edge of crying, and Tiergan seems to be the only one who can calm him down, as seen when Mr. Forkle says he has no words to describe his situation and turns away, then Tiergan assures him that they'll figure it out and he gains the strength to turn back to the group.
- Many times, they arrive at places together and it is confirmed they are working together on things.
Similarities and differences
- They both care for Sophie.
- They are both a part of the Black Swan’s Collective.
- They are both mentors at Foxfire.
- They are both males.
- They are both adults.
- They both have abilities.
- They are both telepaths.
- They both have multiple identities (Tiergan as Granite; Mr. Forkle as the fertility doctor, Sir Astin, and Magnate Leto).
- Both are seen as mentors to Sophie.
- Mr. Forkle has more identities than Tiergan.
- Mr. Forkle accompanied Sophie in the Forbidden Cities when she had not yet known that she was an elf, but Tiergan did not.
- Mr. Forkle has a twin while Tiergan does not.
- Tiergan has an adoptive son (Wylie Endal, Prentice Endal's son) while Mr. Forkle does not.
- Tiergan has blond hair while Mr. Forkle does not.