|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names Edit
- Flinh (F/itz and Linh)
- Litz (Li/nh and Fi/tz)
- Lintz (Lin/h and Fi/tz)
- Finh (Fi/tz and Li/nh)
- Vacksong (Vack/er and Song)
- Filin (Fi/tz and Lin/h)
- Fith (Fit/z and Lin/h)
- When Fitz first sees Linh's powers, he says, “Wow” along with Dex, and Sophie immediately wonders why he is nice to her and suspects that he likes her.
- Fitz also volunteers to carry Linh when she is too weak to walk, and he holds her as they escape Ravagog.
- When Linh shields the rain away from them, Fitz is impressed and tells her that she doesn’t give herself enough credit. Linh blushes after this statement. It is also seen that he is unable to take his eyes off her powers.
- Fitz wows at Linh, amazed at how she splashed Tam in the face with a sphere of water.
- Linh glances shyly at Fitz when she suggests they should go Candleshade together.
- Fitz flashes "his most adorable smile" at Linh.
- Linh blushes in a pretty way to Fitz.
- Fitz wows at Linh again when she makes birds out of fog.
Keeper of the Lost Cities: Flashback Edit
- Linh seems to be very concerned about Fitz, and asked questions whether he's going to be okay.
- Linh fixes Fitz's crutches sweetly.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They are both elves.
- They both have dark hair.
- They both have one brother.
- They both have attended Exillium.
- They are both very skilled when it comes to their talents.
- They both are close friends with Sophie.
- Both of their brothers have joined the Neverseen
- Linh is a Hydrokinetic, while Fitz is a Telepath.
- Linh is a twin, while Fitz is not.
- Linh has only one sibling, and Fitz has two.
- Linh has light blue/silver eyes, while Fitz has teal eyes.
- Linh lives in with Tiergan, while Fitz lives in Everglen.
- Linh has jet black hair with silver tips, while Fitz has dark brown hair.
- Linh attended Exillium much longer than Fitz did.
- Linh has problems with her parents while Fitz doesn't. (until Book 7: Flashback)
- Linh is close to her brother, while Fitz isn't.
- Fitz went to Foxfire longer than Linh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.