Family Crest Pins are special pins that each Elvin family has. These crest pins are used to hold capes together. They have the family crest on the front and have a clasp on the back. Every crest is different for each family.
The pins are known to be jewel-encrusted and elaborate.
Lady Gisela, a known member of the Neverseen, gave Keefe Sencen a Sencen crest coated with Aromark in Book 2: Exile so that the Neverseen could follow Keefe and Sophie to the Black Swan's High Seas hideout and facility where Sophie got her abilities healed.
Known Crest Pins[edit | edit source]
- Babblos Crest: The Babblos crest is an eight-sided star with lightning bolts shooting into the points from the center.
- Dizznee Crest: The Dizznee crest is square, and appears to be making a tree out of alchemy products.
- Maruca's Family Crest: Maruca's family crest looks like a four-sided aquamarine flower with pointy purple leaves in the crevices.
- Song Crest: The Song crest is a black and silver pin that has two wolves bending their neck in a graceful howl.
- Foster/Freeman Crest: When Amy was in the lost cities, Livvy had a crest made for her depicting three hands, for each member in the family. It is evident that Sophie is not included in it.