This article contains plot details from the latest book.
The Emotional Support Stuffed Animals is a collection of stuffed toys belonging to Elwin. A whole room in Splendor Plains houses the extensive collection of soft toys. When Keefe visits Splendor Plains in Book 8.5: Unlocked, Elwin shows him the room full of Stuffed Animals.
Known Emotional Support Stuffed Animals
- Sir Splashyhugs - belongs to Marella
- Ella - belongs to Sophie (note: not given by Elwin as a means to cope with her emotions, rather given to her by her human parents. Ella still serves the same purpose as the other stuffed animals.)
- Bun-Bun - belongs to Amy
- Mr. Snuggles - belongs to Fitz
- Boo Boo the Boobrie - borrowed by Keefe
- Lady Sassyfur (Previously Betty-the-Yeti but changed by Biana)- belongs to Biana
- Stinky the Stegosaurus - belongs to Elwin
- Mrs. Stinkbottom - belongs to Keefe
- Unnamed Moonlark - belongs to Elwin's Emotional stuffed animal collection
- Unnamed Griffin - belongs to Elwin's Emotional stuffed animal collection
- Unnamed Ghoul - belongs to Elwin's Emotional stuffed animal collection
“I'm definitely not the first person to realize that therapeutic power of a good snuggle buddy — nor can I take credit for giving out all of these. But I am a big supporter of the 'hug a stuffed animal' movement. And someday I hope everyone tries sleeping with one!”