Timeline of events: Edit
- The elves are a small, scattered race across the globe, until the elves organize a government.
- Fallon Vacker and two other elves make up the first Council.
- Atlantis is created for elves and humans to learn from each other.
- Vespera creates Nightfall for human experimentation. The early Council doesn't listen to the humans' problem of disappearing citizens.
- Telepaths overhear humans plotting to take over the other cultures.
- In an early Council, Bronte and two other elves vote to sink Atlantis.
- The Himalayas are hollowed out by the Dwarves to create the Sanctuary, where endangered or supposedly "mythical" animals are kept.
- The Human Assistance Program is formed, which allows certain elves to help with human technological development in disguise, and under this influence humans create, among other things, chocolate, Lord of the Rings, and nuclear weaponry.
- The Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear attacks lead the early Council to terminate the program, even though some elves argued that the knowledge given to the humans was generic enough for them to develop nuclear technology on their own.
Official Description by Shannon Messenger Edit
Learn the true history of the Lost Cities, from ancient times to the present day, including the establishment of the intelligent creature treaties, the human betrayal, the sinking of Atlantis, and the development of the matchmaking system.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.