This article contains plot details from the latest book.
Known mentors[edit | edit source]
Timeline of events:[edit | edit source]
- The elves are a small, scattered race across the globe, until a few group of elves organize a government.
- Fallon Vacker and two other elves make up the first Council.
- Atlantis is created for elves and humans to learn from each other.
- Vespera creates Nightfall for human experimentation. The early Council doesn't listen to the humans' problem of disappearing citizens.
- Telepaths overhear humans plotting to take over the other cultures.
- In an early Council, Bronte and two other elves vote to sink Atlantis.
- The Himalayas are hollowed out by the Dwarves to create the Sanctuary, where endangered or supposedly "mythical" animals are kept.
- The Human Assistance Program is formed, which allows certain elves to help with human technological development in disguise, and under this influence humans create, among other things, chocolate, Lord of the Rings, and nuclear weaponry.
- The program is later abolished due to all of the dangerous things humans are creating with the knowledge from the elves (e.g. nuclear weapons, pollutants)
Official Descriptions[edit | edit source]
- Learn the true history of the Lost Cities, from ancient times to the present day, including the establishment of the intelligent creature treaties, the human betrayal, the sinking of Atlantis, and the development of the matchmaking system.
- Our past defines who we are today, so all prodigies are required to learn the history of the Lost Cities, from Ancient days up to the present. Topics include the establishment of the intelligent species’ treaties, the human betrayal, the sinking of Atlantis, and the development of the matchmaking system, as well as numerous others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.