This article contains plot details from the latest book.
Timeline of events:
- The elves are a small, scattered race across the globe, until a few group of elves organize a government.
- Fallon Vacker and two other unkown elves make up the first Council.
- Elves and the other 5 intelligent species sign a Peace Treaty.
- Atlantis is created for elves and humans to learn from each other.
- Vespera creates Nightfall for human experimentation. The early Council doesn't listen to the humans' problem of disappearing citizens.
- Telepaths overhear humans plotting to take over the other cultures.
- They use illusions made by Luzia Vacker and Vespera to hide from the humans, leaving majority of the earth to humans.
- In an early Council, Bronte and two other elves vote to sink Atlantis.
- The Himalayas are hollowed out by the Dwarves to create the Sanctuary, where endangered or supposedly "mythical" animals are kept safe from humans.
- The Human Assistance Program is formed, which allows certain elves to help with human technological development in disguise, and under this influence humans create, among other things, chocolate, Lord of the Rings, and nuclear weaponry.
- The program is later abolished due to all of the dangerous things humans are creating with the knowledge from the elves (e.g. nuclear weapons, pollutants).
- Black Swan is created sometime after this.
- Black Swan creates Sophie Foster.
- Sophie sees Alvar(The Boy Who Dissapeared),Sophie's telepathy is activated and Sophie's mind is wiped for the first time.
- Sophie's inflicting is accidentally activated, Sophie's mind is wiped for the second time.
Keeper of the Lost Cities Timeline
- Fitz finds Sophie.
- Sophie and Dex is kidnapped.
- Sophie finds Silveny.
- Black Swan resets her ability.
- Biana manifests as a Vanisher.
- Sophie look into King Dimitar's mind and gets her abilities removed.
- Sophie heals Fintan and he destroyers half of Eternalia.
- Sophie and friends flee from the Lost Cities.
- Ogres released the gnome plague.
- Calla turns into a Panake. Sophie and her friends is granted amnesty.
- Sophie manifests and becomes an Enhancer.
- Sophie's human family is kidnapped.
- Amy is bought to Atlantis.
- They find Vespera's Nightfall and rescue the Freeman's.
- Silveny delivers Wynn and Luna.
- Sophie forge an alliance with the trolls.
- The fight with the Neverseen at the Celestial Festival.
- The Council forms Team Valiant and Sophie, Dex, Stina, Biana, Wylie becomes regents.
- Keefe forms a new ability.
- Learn the true history of the Lost Cities, from ancient times to the present day, including the establishment of the intelligent creature treaties, the human betrayal, the sinking of Atlantis, and the development of the matchmaking system.
- Our past defines who we are today, so all prodigies are required to learn the history of the Lost Cities, from Ancient days up to the present. Topics include the establishment of the intelligent species’ treaties, the human betrayal, the sinking of Atlantis, and the development of the matchmaking system, as well as numerous others.