Editors who do not have the time, resources, or skills to do a particular edit or task can put it here. This is essentially a community to-do list that anyone can add to. Examples: Add information to (page link), make infobox for (category link), make a page for (name).
Tasks of Medium Length
- Incorporate Gashrooms into some pages.
- Incorporate Ionic Booster into some pages.
- Incorporate Somnalene into some pages.
- Incorporate Troll Emancipation Act into some pages.
- Incorporate Customs into some pages.
- Incorporate Meganueras into some pages.
- Incorporate Pegasus into some pages.
- Incorporate The Elemental Guide to Conjuring and Translocation into some pages.
1. Organize moments on ship pages by chronological order (will vary in length depending on the shipping page)
- Biana and Dex
- Biana and Jensi
- Biana and Linh
- Biana and Tam
- Dex and Fitz
- Dex and Keefe
- Dex and Linh
- Dex and Marella
- Dex and Stina
- Fitz and Linh
- Keefe and Biana
- Keefe and Linh
- Keefe and Sophie
- Keefe and Tam
- Linh and Marella
- Linh and Wylie
- Marella and Biana
- Marella and Fitz
- Oralie and Kenric
- Sandor and Grizel
- Sophie and Biana
- Sophie and Dex
- Sophie and Fitz
- Sophie and Linh
- Sophie and Marella
- Sophie and Tam
2. Add page numbers or chapter numbers to ship pages (will vary in length depending on the shipping page)
- Mark progress here (Ex: "A" pages done):
3. Update main character pages in sections such as "Books Featured in" or "Relationships"
- Sophie Elizabeth Foster (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Biana Vacker (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Dexter Alvin Dizznee (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Keefe Sencen (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Linh Song (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Tam Song (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
4. Keep tenses consistent on character pages
5. Crop the cover photos for each character and add them to their pages.
- Sophie: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Fitz: 3, 5, and 8
- Keefe: 4, 6, and 8
- Biana: 4
- Dex: 1
- Tam: 5 and 7
- Linh: 6
- Wylie: 7
- When creating new pages, make sure to italicize book names (example - Book 5: Lodestar). For people in a hurry or source-mode-preferring people, this can be done by putting 2 apostrophes on either side of the phrase ([[Book 5: Lodestar|Book 5: ''Lodestar'']])
- These are links to "maintenance reports" that often have things in them that need to be dealt with.
- Special:DeadendPages - pages that need links.
- Special:AncientPages - pages that have gone the longest without an edit.
- Special:LonelyPages - pages that need to be linked to and/or incorporated into other pages.
- Special:FewestRevisions - pages that have been edited the least.
- Special:UncategorizedPages - pages that need to be categorized.
- Special:UncategorizedTemplates - templates that need to be categorized.
- Special:WantedPages - these pages either need a description written or for their links to be removed.
- Special:ShortPages - expand these pages with information when possible, or quotes and infoboxes when possible.
- Special:Disambiguations - these pages have links to disambiguation pages, and need to be linked to their specific pages.
- Expand stubs.