Editors who do not have the time, resources, or skills to do a particular edit or task can put it here. This is essentially a community to-do list that anyone can add to. Examples: Add information to (page link), make infobox for (category link), make a page for (name).
Short Tasks Edit
- If you're perusing the wiki and see spoilers, report them to Administration.
Tasks of Medium LengthEdit
- Special:OrphanedPages could use attention.
Long Tasks Edit
1. Organize moments on ship pages by chronological order (will vary in length depending on the shipping page)
- Biana and Dex
- Biana and Jensi
- Biana and Linh
- Biana and Tam
- Dex and Fitz
- Dex and Keefe
- Dex and Linh
- Dex and Marella
- Dex and Stina
- Fitz and Linh
- Keefe and Biana
- Keefe and Linh
- Keefe and Sophie
- Keefe and Tam
- Linh and Marella
- Linh and Wylie
- Marella and Biana
- Marella and Fitz
- Oralie and Kenric
- Sandor and Grizel
- Sophie and Biana
- Sophie and Dex
- Sophie and Fitz
- Sophie and Linh
- Sophie and Marella
- Sophie and Tam
2. Update main character pages in sections such as "Books Featured in" or "Relationships"
- Sophie Elizabeth Foster (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Biana Vacker (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Dexter Alvin Dizznee (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Keefe Sencen (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Linh Song (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
- Tam Song (Progress [Ex: Through X section]:)
3. Check tenses on character pages.
- Progress (Ex: "A" pages done):
4. Some pages on this wiki are too long. This is a list of pages that could use cutting of unimportant information, sorted by urgency. A typical article should be a maximum of 5000 words, but preferably less than 2500 words.
- 5000+ words
- 4000+ words
- 2501+ words
Very Long TasksEdit
- Add page numbers or chapter numbers to ship pages (will vary in length depending on the shipping page)
- Mark progress here (Ex: "A" pages done):
- When creating new pages, make sure to italicize book names (example - Book 5: Lodestar). For people in a hurry or source-mode-preferring people, this can be done by putting 2 apostrophes on either side of the phrase ([[Book 5: Lodestar|Book 5: ''Lodestar'']])
- These are links to "maintenance reports" that often have things in them that need to be dealt with.
- Special:DeadendPages - pages that need links.
- Special:AncientPages - pages that have gone the longest without an edit.
- Special:LonelyPages - pages that need to be linked to and/or incorporated into other pages.
- Special:FewestRevisions - pages that have been edited the least.
- Special:UncategorizedPages - pages that need to be categorized.
- Special:UncategorizedTemplates - templates that need to be categorized.
- Special:WantedPages - these pages either need a description written or for their links to be removed.
- Special:ShortPages - expand these pages with information when possible, or quotes and infoboxes when possible.
- Special:Disambiguations - these pages have links to disambiguation pages, and need to be linked to their specific pages.
- Expand stubs.