|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only, anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names Edit
- Stinex (Stin/a and D/ex)
- Dexina (Dex/ and St/ina)
- Dina (D/ex and St/ina)
- Team Dizznee-Heks (Dex /Dizznee/ and Stina /Heks/)
- Heks Dizznee (because Heks rhymes with Dex and Dex's last name is Dizznee)
- Destina (De/x and /Stina)
- Stina very strongly dislikes Sophie. This could be because she is jealous that Dex likes Sophie. This is supported by the fact that Stina becomes less hostile to Sophie after Book 6: Nightfall when Dex and Sophie realize that they're better off as friends.
- Dex curls his hands into fists as he hears Marella gossiping and talking derisively about Stina’s family.
- Dex wanders off looking upset as Marella keeps gossiping about Stina's family.
- Both have families with bad reputations (Dex's father is Talentless, and his parents were a bad match; Stina's parents should have been a bad match and her father faked having an ability).
- Both are elves.
- Both attend Foxfire.
- Both are the same age.
- Both have manifested an ability (Stina as an Empath and Dex as a Technopath).
- Both have parents who are involved with the Black Swan.
- Dex is a Technopath, while Stina is an Empath.
- Dex is Sophie's friend, but Stina is not.
- Stina is often rude or mean, but Dex is generally kind to his fellow prodigies.
- Stina has curly brown hair, while Dex's hair is strawberry blond.
- Dex has attended Exillium, whereas Stina has not.
- Dex has joined the Black Swan, whereas Stina has not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.