This article contains plot details from the latest book.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names Edit
- Linx (Lin/h and De/x)
- Denh (De/x and Li/nh)
- Dinh (D/ex and L/inh
- Linter (Lin/h and Dex/ter)
- Lex (L/inh and D/ex)
- Delin (Lin/h and De/x
- Dex, as well as Fitz stare at Linh in amazement when they are first introduced to her. Dex is possibly interested in her.
- Dex says "Wow" every time Linh does a water trick throughout the book.
- Tam and Linh steady Dex after he finds out that Alvar was one of his kidnappers.
- Dex is amazed at Linh yet again for collecting water from the air and splashing Tam in the face.
- Linh pulls out a chair for Dex after he collapses from Sophie's enhancing.
- Linh is having to walk up a narrow staircase while wearing heels, and Dex puts his hands on her shoulders to steady her.
- Tam jokes, “You getting handsy with my sister, Dizznee?” and Dex jerks away from Linh.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They are both elves.
- They both have attended Exillium at one point.
- They both have made mistakes in the past that they regret.
- They both would have had the same social problems due to their families having multiple births.
- They both work with the Black Swan.
- They are both friends with Sophie.
- They both have at least one sibling.
- They are both only on one KOTLC cover.
- They both have a brother.
- Dex is a Technopath while Linh is a Hydrokinetic.
- Dex has strawberry blond hair, while Linh has black hair.
- Linh has light blue eyes, while Dex has periwinkle eyes.
- Dex has triplets as siblings (Lex, Bex, and Rex Dizznee) while Linh as a twin as her brother (Tam Song)
- Dex was first introduced in Book 1: Keeper of the Lost Cities whereas Linh was first introduced in Book 4:
- Linh has been at Exillium much longer than Dex.
- Dex is a member of Team Valiant whereas Linh is not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.