|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Brant and Jolie met in a pet shop in Atlantis when they both were six. Both of them wanted the same pet gremlin and agreed to share it. They became inseparable best friends. However, Brant never registered a special ability because Pyrokinesis was banned.
Engagement[edit | edit source]
Brant and Jolie were considered a bad match. Jolie requested all five Matchmaking scrolls, and Brant was not on any of them. They decided to get married anyway. Grady and Edaline supported Jolie in her decision because they knew how much she loved Brant. However, they asked Jolie to complete the Elite Levels at Foxfire before their marriage. Brant could not take the Elite Levels because he was dubbed "Talentless." If they could survive two years apart, they could survive the hardship of being a bad match. While Jolie was away, Brant wrote her many "sappy" love letters.
Jolie's Death[edit | edit source]
Brant's Death[edit | edit source]
Other Names[edit | edit source]
- Brolie (Br/ant and J/olie)
- Jant (J/olie and Br/ant)
- Brantlie (Brant and Jo/lie)
- Jolant (Jol/ieand Br/ant)
- Jolt (Jol/ie and Bran/t)
Similarities and Differences[edit | edit source]
Similarities[edit | edit source]
- They are both deceased.
- They both worked for a rebellion
- Their families were/are both in Nobility.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Brant worked for the Neverseen, while Jolie worked with the Black Swan and with the Neverseen.
- Brant had black hair, while Jolie had blonde hair.
- Brant was a Pyrokinetic (considered Talentless because his ability was forbidden), while Jolie was a Conjurer.
- Jolie has a Wanderling while Brant does not.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
“You're the spark, the kindling, the flame that never dies. The beauty and the wonder of the ever-burning skies.”