| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only; anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Pairing Names Edit
- Linhiana (Linh + B/iana)
- Bilinh (Bi/ana + Linh)
- Binh (Bi/ana + Li/nh)
- Liana (L/inh + B/iana)
- Biana defends Linh by saying "Aw, Linh has awesome control."
- And then later, "And while Tam managed to force Keefe into a few of the research slots, he gave most of them to Linh, not wanting her spending too much time underwater-- no matter how many times Biana swore he was underestimating his sister."
- When they found Biana when her face was smashed into the mirrors, Linh was the one to think of Livvy.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- Both have at least one brother (Fitz and Alvar as Biana's and Tam as Linh's)
- Both have already manifested
- Both are part of the Black Swan
- They both have dark hair.
- Both are elves
- They are both at Foxfire
- They both attended Exillium
- They both hate the Neverseen
- They both speak the Enlightened Language
- Both of their families are in the Nobility
- They both hold the unpopular opinion that their world is getting messy, yet most elves deny it
- Biana is a Vanisher and Linh is a Hydrokinetic
- The households they grew up in were vastly different (Biana's parents were happy with their children and their accomplishments while Linh's parents were ashamed of their children)
- They attended different hemispheres at Exillium
- Linh was at Exillium for much longer than Biana.
- Linh is 16, while Biana is 15.
- Linh has a twin, while Biana does not.
- Linh's hair is black with silver ends, and Biana's is dark brown.
- Linh as pale silver-blue eyes while Biana has teal ones.
- Linh has a pet, while Biana does not.
- Linh lives at Tiergan's home, while Biana lives at Everglen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.