“Base quest was a strategy game, a bit like capture the flag meets hide-and-seek.”
—Narration, in Book 2: Exile
- Two teams are formed, and each team chooses a specific spot to call as their "base".
- The opposing team races toward the other team's base (called "questing") while the other team attempts to guard their "base".
- The "questing" team and the guarding team are allowed to use their Special Abilities to guard/quest to the chosen base.
- If the "questing" team manages to touch the guarding team's base, they win.
Strategies Used Edit
- Using your abilities to track down other players. For example, Sophie usually uses her enhanced telepathy to track down other players to the exact location they are in and then transmits the location to her teammate.
- Using your senses to track down other players.
- Using hiding to become invisible and sneak to opposing teams base.
- Sprint to quickly reach the other team. This is used primarily by Sophie, who is the only known young elf capable of a brain push.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.