This article contains plot details from the latest book.
Aldella, or Dellden, is the romantic pairing of Alden Vacker and Della Vacker. Della and Alden are married with three children; Alvar, Fitz, and Biana. They care for each other deeply and rely on each other through hardships. When Alden's mind broke in Book 2, Della was devastated by his loss. It is unknown how the two of them have coped with the betrayal of Alvar in Book 4.
Similarities and Differences[edit | edit source]
- They both graduated from Foxfire.
- They both live at Everglen.
- They both care for Sophie and offered to adopt her in Book 1.
- They are both elves.
- They both have blue eyes.
- They both have brown hair.
- They both completed the elite levels.
- Alden is a Telepath, while Della is a Vanisher
- Della was friends with everyone at her Winnowing Gala, and it was not mentioned in the books if Alden was or was not.
- Della is a member of The Black Swan, while Alden is not.
- Alden is more than 100 years older than Della.
- Alden has teal eyes, while Della's are cobalt blue.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
“He'd met my mom and wanted to impress her." "So he built her a palace?"”
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When it was thought Sophie would be displaced from Grady and Edaline's home at Havenfield, Alden and Della were willing to adopt Sophie.
- Their wedding was interrupted by Councillor Alina, as she was in love with Alden. However her attempt failed.
- They had three children together: Alvar, Fitz, and Biana.