|This is a page for those who may ship this. Rude or hurtful comments/edits will not be tolerated and will be monitored by admins. Positive reactions only, anything negative will be edited out, deleted, or reverted.|
Alden Vacker and Councillor Alina are not in a romantic relationship, to our knowledge. This is simply a history of their relationship. Alina liked Alden and even interrupted Alden and Della's wedding and begged Alden to marry her instead (using her ability as a Beguiler), causing a big commotion. Alina still has feelings for Alden, much to his dismay. Alina also has always sided with Alden. They used to date before Alden broke up with her because she was too "smothering." Alina is on the Council, meaning she cannot be in a relationship, marry or have kids.
Other names Edit
- Alien (Alina and Alden)
- Aldina (Alden and Alina)
- Aldena (Alden and Alina)
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They are both elves.
- They both hold high positions.
- Their names start with A.
- They are both in the nobility.
- They both once dated each other. (That is, of course, until Alden married Della.)
- They both were at Alden's wedding.
- Alina is a Beguiler, while Alden is a Telepath.
- Alina has caramel hair with blonde highlight and Alden has brown hair
- Alina is on the Council, while Alden works as an Emissary.
- Alina wanted to have a relationship between them, but Alden doesn't.
- In book three, Alden is on Sophie's side while Alina is not.
- Alden is married, and Alina is not.
- Alina likes Alden, while it seems Alden is slightly terrified of her.
- Alina is vain, while Alden isn't.